PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to restore the nervous terminations or endings?

Alexander R.B
11.11.2004, 20:56
After a multiple fracture of an anticnemion the finger has ceased to work for me on the injured leg or foot as greater, he does not rise upwards. When I discharged from hospital, to me doctors have told or said that he will be restored in itself, but has passed or has taken place already is almost hollow year from the moment of a trauma, and positive zdvigov is not observed.

What will advise?

Masha s
28.11.2004, 17:41
Well at the same time advise where better to clean or remove scars, please?

LS
11.01.2005, 18:51
The patience, the period of restoration lasts from a year and above.

zenya
27.02.2005, 19:04
Saw transfer about the girl who got in accident and has erased literally two major nervous terminations or endings. An arm or a hand miracle have rescueed or saved from ablation, but she her or it naturally could not move. Then month through two she was solved on operation on transplantation entih nervous trunks thickness reaching up to 1 sm on - to mine. Have thrust two long

And thin in an arm or a hand and all. She has lain down nedelku in hospital, and then home. By the way, she was tennisistkoj.

She could not move the house an arm or a hand, and in a year could poshevelit fingers! Here so! Patience, and more time patience!

anka
19.03.2005, 08:01
link:

vesti.ru/news.html? id=24298

sonik
22.03.2005, 00:53
After a multiple fracture of an anticnemion the finger has ceased to work for me on the injured leg or foot as greater, he does not rise upwards.

To develop. Arms or hand. And to lift and do or make massage. Then laying to imagine, that you move a finger - you bend or incurvate upwards-downwards, you become on socks. Then all this to translate from mental job in physical - to try to bend. The current it will help or assist in are not especially serious cases. Downwards it is bent or incurvated normally?

Yes, has forgotten. Half a year - a minus month-two is whole four months after putting off or taking out of a gypsum. At this time you were engaged in development of a finger?

orfey
29.03.2005, 23:14
, Downwards it is normal.

I heard it is necessary to prick or beat any vitamins in such cases?

may
25.04.2005, 15:31
No, vitamins are obshcheukrepljajushchee.

In fracture clinics usually there are centers of an aftertreatment. There they should deal with such problem: a course of a physiotherapy, massage and to advise exercises.

And scars... Basically, in any kosmetologicheskoj to clinic them clean or remove.

COOL sexy
07.05.2005, 02:39
, I too was afraid, that after one of traumas toes will cease to move, but somewhere in a year or more all was gradually restored. Toes in due course by turns "have as though thawn" all, and the big finger well saaavsem slightly so gljuchit many years when I it or him force to rise upwards up to a limit are imperceptible later - does not wish

I unusual did not do or make anything, is simple any back feeling persistently believed that in due course all of them will come in norm or rate. Yet did not throw almost any physical exercises and horses, all time moved as though it was safe as before, the truth periodically recollected and massed arms or hand a foot, fingers, moving and scattering a fan in the different parties or sides all of them as most pleasant, fingering them it is as much as possible. They in general have been compelled or forced to be restored, differently walking normal would be impossible. So patience and time. Success to you.

And scars do not disturb me - start up live on me as a reminder on own nonsense

Amelie
09.05.2005, 22:09
At my friend after a trauma the left arm or hand has ceased to operate or work, doctors have told or said, that the nervous terminations or endings and the period of restoration are damaged or injured borrows or occupies from a year up to x. It was offered to do or make exercises - to move by an arm or a hand in an accessible range, but eto basically to prevent an atrophy mysts. With x pores has passed or has taken place almost year, is e progress, but yet full convalescence. I wish you the prompt convalescence.

The eremite
18.05.2005, 14:02
And scars do not disturb me - start up live on me as a reminder on own nonsense

And what for nonsense? Tell pliz, interestingly!

RomzAss
24.05.2005, 10:23
All thanks, vobshchem to wait?

Actually with this leg or foot a jamb at me not one, the osteal callositas in a place of fracture was formed, and on stop bluish streaks became visible.

This all can svjazanno as that? Can it is necessary throw all and it is urgent zanimatsja treatment?

zhr
27.05.2005, 07:41
The osteal callositas on a place of fracture is formed always, fractures and heal, especially plural and with shift. Will be stronger And how you have broken a leg or foot, if not a secret?

ato
29.05.2005, 16:58
To wait

Only during expectation to find time for treatment: a heating (15-30 mines/days or put), massage (minutes 10 morning and in the evening), exercises in current of day on development of a joint.

And all will be ok.

I too so -was excruciated half a year, and then itself have not noticed during what time all was restored completely.

nellija
07.06.2005, 03:17
mmmm... I do not know as to tell or say... It has been connected with loshadmi... Has solved, that I can make something, that it is not necessaryl to do or make of reasons of safety and a horse, and me, and was unequivocally silly... While I rolled some days coming to the senses after operation, have made a heap of different useful conclusions to all life about the pursued purposes, about behaviour of in different situations, about real advantage or benefit dumanija before will make something reckless, about force of intuition and about what such not casual lessons cost or stand, and also that they give... And it was still asked by a question to that to be grateful that in general I can go... Here

annMos
07.06.2005, 07:15
It agree with, massage very much helps or assists, especially x it or him in soul or douche or in bathing to do or make, razogretye muscles move is better.

amir
07.06.2005, 08:30
I in autofailure or autoaccident have got. And the osteal callositas then disappears? Fracture at me by the way without shift.