PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to neurosurgeons, please help or assist!!

The world
16.10.2004, 21:58
Hello!!! I ask a pardon for trouble, but I ask about the help! The matter is that my brother (26 years) has got in failure or accident on August, 23rd therefore is in a coma till now. As all this has occured or happened in Ukraine in small small town that, understand, the level of professionalism of doctors causes greater or big doubts. I wish to be reinsured, though I understand that virtually it to not make, but nevertheless can will prompt that. The diagnosis sounds so:

*quot; the Serious craniocerebral trauma. An acute subdural hematoma (operation 3.02 excision of a subdural hematoma) .otek head ??ua*quot;. Thus have appointed or nominated:

Cerebrolysinum, tseftriakson, Pyracetamum, trahostomicheskaja (the cannula (adult 8-9 seems so)).

Tell or Say please, it is possible for something to find more effectively or better, or any preparations new exist?:-(we do not know on what to us nadejatsja, whether it is possible to rely on those doctors, how long he will be in a coma, what consequences expect us: (((

Please, prompt something!! I Beg!!

Thanks in advance! Excuse, if my questions will seem silly, but I ask to understand me...

Yours faithfully Xenia

Petja
03.06.2005, 08:50
Dear Xenia,

To please and encourage under the information given by you I you I can not the Forecast at serious CHMT except for the competence of doctors of much depends on gravity of the trauma. That to your brother the hematoma is removed is well. However, that he already more than 2 weeks are in a coma is the extremely bad. Basically the forecast for *quot; functional oUOna*quot; becomes the extremely adverse through 1 mes comas. Miracle medicines for izlechivanija similar patients do not exist. The basic purpose of therapy - support of physiological value or meanings;importance of perfusion of a brain + *quot; support of all others oO??*quot;. Unfortunately on the Internet in such situation what or references to give it is impossible.

Yours faithfully,

Timon
04.06.2005, 00:27
Dear Jury!!! Big to you thanks, for the answer!! Sometimes the simple attention and comprehension very fine supports or maintains and helps or assists!! Today I have learned or have found out that the brother has come to consciousness and can submit signs blinking eyes, he reacts to a pain and all remembers! Now we hope for the best, we wait for convalescence.

Thanks for your attention!!

Psyterror
04.06.2005, 22:39
Today I have learned or have found out that the brother has come to consciousness and can submit signs blinking eyes, he reacts to a pain and all remembers

It is a good prognostic attribute. I wish the further improvement of a situation.

Yours faithfully,

Lelja
06.06.2005, 03:38
I hope, uv. Dr. Kushel will not take offence, if I shall tell or say, that for a homeopathist in this case consultation is possible or probable. A traditional agent at the traumas, applied by homeopathists - arnika. 10 grains arniki 30 SN in a wine-glass of water and to give on neskolku drops on tongue of 3-6 times in day. There is also a composit preparation traumel With, in indications to- is precisely specified: and quot; Consequences of an acute trauma (a concussion of the brain... Hematomas, etc.) and quot; - it is applied both in the form of drops, and in inektsionnoj to the form (up to 3 injections in day at an acute status).