PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Enarion; an asthenia?

Страницы : [1] 2

Kotyan
25.01.2005, 13:43
Good afternoon

I stay in doubts after the first in a life (except for school prophylactic medical examinations) visitings of the neurologist

Has come to complain of constant weariness and the lowered tonus

It is literally still not having listened to the end, the doctor has torn off to me from a thick pack reklamku and has written on a paper purpose or appointment, sentencing something like *quot; all with you is clear, here just about you is written, just for such as you a medicine... *quot;

I generally the person obedient and am inclined to trust doctors (can, even too), but here I somehow was confused

Somehow very immediately she has estimated or appreciated my status... Though doctors of it or this recommended me

In general, whether it is impossible to estimate or appreciate expediency of purpose or appointment:

Enarion 1 h 2 in day 1 month

Kogitum on 1 ampoule in the morning, 1 month

Escuzanum on 15 kap. h 3 r in day

In advance huge gratitude. I am ready to answer any additional questions

Or, if so in absentia it is impossible to estimate or appreciate, then tell or say, what you think of preparation Enarion? Very much strains, when purpose or appointment to you of a medicine looks or appears *quot; O?a?N??U?*quot;. I even agree to buy or purchase it or him.. But whether it is necessary to swallow?:confused:

Alex7
22.04.2005, 21:30
I can not prokomentirovat purpose or appointment in any way and a way of diagnostics of your doctor.

I recommend you to tell more about myself, about your state of health as all began and developed, and we shall try to help or assist you.

westmedizin
12.05.2005, 14:45
Yes, tell, how all has begun and proceeded? Also that you have in view of under a word *quot; a?ON??n*quot; in heading of your topic? Personally this word is unfamiliar to me:)))

ROYAL_MIRAGE
28.05.2005, 01:56
Algor, a word it is written in reklamke which has given the doctor. I to her have come to complain, if *quot; one ??o?*quot;, on *quot; a constant O?Oa??Oy*quot;

kobik, thanks! I shall describe. Only it is necessary to be going to somehow with spirit...

It is very opposite to complain: (

Jenka
30.05.2005, 13:39
You have told or said, enerion?

It is new preduktal for brains from Serve???

darkshark
04.06.2005, 19:54
rodionov if you to me are addressed, value or meaning;importance of the third word in your offer to me, unfortunately, it is not known:) therefore to respond something comprehended or conceived;intelligent inconveniently.

But on a pack it is really written, that the manufacturer - Laboratories Serve. And the operating or working substance - salbutiamin - 200 mg is still written that. The rest in the instruction, and she at home.

Lindros
04.06.2005, 23:39
Antik, excuse, it more likely for colleagues.. Think aloud.

Preparation new, the firm activly advertises or promotes it or him..

More to tell or say inconveniently. Serious data, probably, at anybody are not present.

Trifle
05.06.2005, 08:37
Antik, you have not answered all questions, therefore we in vain waste time. First, describe all the complaints, secondly, in the chronological order, not forgetting anything raskazhite as all has occured or happened, thirdly, cite data of inspections who to you have already made.

BelkaP
05.06.2005, 12:16
I am sorry, that have not responded then. The matter is that to me it became much better, and very much, very much it would not be desirable "to plunge" again into all these sensations. But now, unfortunately, all has returned

So, one month ago I have addressed to the neurologist with the complaint to constant absence of forces, both physical, and moral.

The situation has arisen for the first time almost 10 years ago when I wrote the first diploma at university. For three weeks I have completely lost forces. Should that what to do or make, but even to think, only laid. Now I already practically do not remember the sensations, simply I remember, that such was and have passed or have taken place without a trace for some years. And then similar statuses again began to arise. At all efforts, I cannot recollect, when it has started over again. Precisely I know, that two years ago already was.

What exactly? Here is how I described it for the interested listener:

What-there sports... I cannot.. There are no forces

On daily activity hardly-hardly suffices

As I shall be going to something to do or make - arms or hand fall. All almost through force.

During the brief periods of an enlightenment I think to borrow or occupy in something as a hobby - and on that of forces is not present. Even things which I liked earlier - in billiards to play, we shall admit or allow - unless I can think somehow then . Books only I read

I become angry about myself, and it is a pity myself, and it is impossible to move somewhere in any way

All I do or make through force.. Instantly I get tired.. Such sensation that I wake up already tired

The most part of time even the idea on any affairs causes weariness in me, and even about those affairs which like me

Therefore I do or make r the most necessary, and urgent

- I adore an example to travel. But trips never I plan, all I do or make at the last minute, as a result of a condition turn out worse - and all because when I try to think for a month, I am am covered with this weariness and all think *quot; then, then, O?NNO?n*quot;. It can not the most successful example

Here for example care of self - too I do or make only without what absolutely in any way. And I at job should look or appear! (yes however as well as all). On shops to go absolutely has ceased - forces are not present. There are clothes and good. Practically I am not painted. And in interior of to tire out or drive is an epic feat! (though I exhaust)

It is somehow cyclic, is worse, it is better.

But I any more do not remember, when I felt myself "vigorous", "vigorous"

____

I all the same try something to undertake. For the last some months have passed or have taken place inspection in an out-patient department under the insurance, all doctors to me have told or said, that I am almost healthy. To the neurologist has gone the last since wished to exclude any organic reasons all over again.

The neurologist to me has appointed or nominated course of treatment as I above wrote. It became simultaneously warm, the sun has appeared. I have felt appreciable improvement. Even in sports has started to be engaged. Optimism has appeared. It seemed to me, that this misfortune has terminated.. Weeks two it was approximately good, hardly it is less. I even thought, that if I and had a depression she has passed or has taken place.

Then I have caught a cold, but the mood still was good, and sensation vigorous enough. And somewhere "recoil" about seven-eight days ago has begun. Sedately-gradually, and here today I again feel myself as before visit to the doctor . (monthly cyclicity? I accept OK).

Terrible delicacy. In the morning on half an hour I can not force to rise myself. The working day from 9:30, I come on an hour-one and a half later - earlier simply not in a status. In the afternoon the weak giddiness, at job is difficult to concentrate on something, difficult to force to work itself. In legs or foots I feel low any, even when I sit. In district of 3-4 one o'clock in the afternoon the head is naturally turned, it is difficult even to focus vision on the monitor. If the idea on any remote affairs comes, she is there and then driven away, type unless if polegchaet . I can not work normally, I can not force to concentrate myself.

Today this all at an alternating douche in the morning, a cup of coffee, and two tablets eleuterokokka.

Awfully it: (Besides at me vigorous character, and such discord between own representations about a life and opportunities simply enrages..

What now to do or make?

koshka
05.06.2005, 12:31
Address to the psychiatrist - he can appoint or nominate to you corresponding or meeting treatment. Your problems not corporal, but emotional.

Ssr
05.06.2005, 12:32
I shall try to be passed or be taken place on the subjects: if it is possible, data of the general or common analysis of a blood; a profuseness monthly, preferentsii in a delivery, a status of hair, fingernails or nails, whether often be ill or sick catarrhal and all that can tell or say in general about fiz. Health.

mirumir2000
05.06.2005, 12:39
Dr. Vad,

Data of any last analyses at me are absent - all of them in a map in an out-patient department. I can request of them a map on arms or hand, but there any spets. Procedure for this purpose, can borrow or occupy not one day. To me anything in arms or hand did not give, only have told or said words, that all in norm or rate. I separately asked about a hemoglobin - all with it or him OK. Separately handed over on Saccharum - in norm or rate. Biochemistry of a blood *quot; from the point of view of N?N??*quot; - too have told or said, that all in norm or rate.

Menses - on a background of reception OK not plentiful, but also not poor or scanty. So, sredne

Preferentsii in a delivery: last time a delivery fractional with a stress on albuminous products. Animal Adeps and simple carbohydrates are limited. I eat all day long with small portions as soon as I feel famine. On a regular basis I eat: dried fruits, slabosolenuju a fish, grain bread, mjusli, a lot of sour-milk, the chicken, the turkey, red calf. Vegetables. Red meat not less often than once a week, sometimes and 2-3. grechku, pechenku, nuts - is rare.

The status of hair and fingernails or nails - after augmentation of fiber in a ration has essentially improved. Was sredne, it became simply good. Only last days fingernails or nails have started over again to be fractured and exfoliate.

With colds I am ill or sick often since the childhood. An adenoid disease. Last years - the couple of lungs, on legs or foots is not less 3 lying colds (there I consider or count a flu and everyones orvi) for a year, plus still. About three years ago the beginnings on a regular basis to be ill or sick with anginas, but then itself has stopped.

SHCHitovidka - the small site some years, does not grow. In last visit the endocrinologist has told or said, cht function normal and in general all ok. At mum the lowered function and plural sites, me too put lowered and AIT earlier.

On gynecology of problems is not present, ttt. I accept OK since August 2004.

Digestion - too has checked up. Have told or said, that is *quot; the some people O???a?*quot; a gastritis and a dyskinesia zhelch. Ways, but treatment at the given stage is not required. Seven years ago there was a strong gastritis, then some years seasonal exacerbations, now I practically do not feel it or him.

That else happens.. The head does not hurt. Vision bad since the childhood, an astigmatism. A teeth bad:) recently has cured all a teeth so have started gums or gingivas to disturb. By the way - concurrence likely - strongly hurts a gum or gingiva last two days.

I smoke, on the average 3 easy or light;mild cigarettes in day. I drink practically only red dry wine, but often - time four in a week on stakashke or polstakashki.

I do not know that else to inform about health.. That is I know much still everything, but what is relevant?

Yes, with a skin of the face of a problem - acnes and inflammations. I am flied or treated already half a year at the dermatologist and the immunologist, there is a considerable progress. The immunologist constantly appoints or nominates any preparations - why I thus also I catch a cold or I chill, to me is not clear.

From vitamins - now I accept only appointed or nominated by the immunologist triovit

Yes, and I have spent on drink the course appointed or nominated by the neurologist about which it is above written. More precisely, I finish drinking, tomorrow last day.

Alxumuk
05.06.2005, 12:46
Dear antik!

Presence of weariness, low working capacity, depression of concentration of attention, problem with immunity, fingernails or nails, a skin can be at fabric zhelezodefite (even without an anemia). The reason can be nedostat. Entering/absorption, plentiful losses.

There are 2 variants:

Go in p-, take the analysis of a blood, in passing hand over syv. Iron and OZHSS (the ferritin if there is an opportunity) - on the basis of it or this we do or make the conclusion about presence ZHD and necessities of treatment pr- a gland;

Accept pr-O a gland at the rate of 1-1,5 mg/kg of mass of a body within 1 month, in passing together not less than 300 mg of vitamin C (and it is better 500 because of its or his lowered concentration owing to smoking), and also Zincum at the rate of 15 mg of ions day. All this up to meal for 1 ch or after it or her (2) with juice without a pulp and without presence of tea, coffee, a pier. Products during the moment of reception. Such treatment continue 1,0-1,5 months and look behind state of health, fingernails or nails, a skin and tp. If there will be an improvement, yet less than 2 months if is not present stop as superfluous. Overloads iron of an organism will not be, and expected efficiency is appreciable - approximately for 25-30 % of women of genital age is available hidden or latent ZHD (without an anemia).

OlgaO.
05.06.2005, 12:47
Dr. Vad

So. Whether correctly I have understood, what I need to take away while only result of the general or common analysis of a blood?

+ still to hand over analyses: you could not decipher, that I could explain, that it is necessary to me? The opportunity will be - if not under the insurance so in other laboratory I shall hand over..

That treatment which you have described - only after there will be results of all these analyses. So?

Thanks big!

natalli
05.06.2005, 12:47
More likely either... Or

If obshch. The analysis of a blood is made with pom. avtomatich. The counter results therefrom will be necessary all; in biohim. The analysis of a blood it is necessary to make *quot; serumal ?N?N?*quot; and *quot; obshch. zhelezosvjaz. Ability ?UoOO?*quot;, if it will turn out to find - a ferritin immunoferm. The analysis;

If it will not be possible to make the above-stated analyses it is possible to begin the specified therapy at once.

damn
05.06.2005, 12:48
Dr. Vad, aha, clearly

Thanks big!

And *quot; a preparation ?N?N?a*quot; is that? And also *quot; ??*quot;? Or and to tell or say in a drugstore, there will understand? All is accepted together, razom? Whether it is possible to wash down with water? (juices I do not drink)

Or, I accept from time to time vitamin C 1000 soluble, UPSA, it can is possible for them and to wash down other medicines?

Nebula6
pr-O a gland - most idle time sorbifer durules in which contains 80 mg of ions of iron (normally if you weigh 50-60 kg) and 50 mg askorbinki (a little).

It is possible to accept and Ascorbinum- but 1 000 mg for time much - divide half-and-half.

Zincum can be monopr-O or in structure of a complex of minerals - the main thing, that it or him would be 15 mg in recalculation on ions.

It is possible to accept all together, to wash down or water or still than (coffee, tea, milk or dairy together with medicines is impossible - not soaked up complexes are formed).

Aleko
Dr. Vad, I am sorry, during the moment of purchase there were still questions:

At me weight of 66 kg now. sorbifer will approach or suit?

In sense of iron in my drugstore offer:

Aktiferrin

venofer

maltofer

totema

fenjuls

ferlatum

ferro-o?yua??a

Ferroplexum

Ferrum Lek

- *gt; I, certainly, have become puzzled.. That is better than that?

And in sense of Zincum offer two:

TSinkit, WORWAG PHARMA GMBH

Structure and the form of release: Tablets for preparation of a sparkling drink - 1 tab.

Zincum Zinci sulfas - 44 mg

(That there correspond or meet 10 mg of Zincum)

I.e. these or it it is necessary one and a half?

Or still there is TSinkteral (Zincteral) from Polfa Kutno (Poland)

Structure and the form of release:

The tablets covered by an environment 1 tab.

Zincum Zinci sulfas monohydrate 124 mg

(45 mg of ions of Zincum) are equivalent

Kisa
Dear antik!

Sorbifera I remember an iron dosage, therefore about itself mentioned as about carries. Inexpensive. In Ferroplexum in 1 tab. in my opinion only 10 mg, those a little; in maltofere 100, but it is possible it is possible to divide therefore prnimat half. The others are unfamiliar to me, but if inform as with Zincum how much that contains, I can sorientirovat you. Start with cheapness in recalculation on 1 reception.

TSinkit is better and there will be 10 mg day enough.

Cooler
Dr. Vad, with pleasure:

(Cost is of secondary importance. You to me only tell or say that approaches or suits) is better

Aktiferrin

Structure and the form of release: Capsules - 1 kaps.

Gland Zinci sulfas (7H2O) - 113,85 mg (that there correspond or meet 34,5 mg of divalent iron)

d, a l-serine - 129 mg

Auxiliary substances: butter or oil surepnoe (refined); butter or oil soya (hydrogenated); butter or oil soya (partially hydrogenated); a lecithine; yellow wax; Glycerinum of 85 %; degidratirovannaja a substance from Sorbitum liquid (70 %), not crystallizing; gelatin; a gland oksid (red, black)

Drops for intake - 1 ml (18 drops)

Gland Zinci sulfas (7H2O) - 47,2 mg (that there correspond or meet 9,48 mg of divalent iron)

d, a l-serine - 35,6 mg

Auxiliary substances: a potassium sorbat; Acidum ascorbinicum; a syrup invertnyj (72,7 % TS); ethanol of 96 %; crimson aromatizator; creamy aromatizator; the cleared water

Maltofer Structure and the form of release: 1 chewing tablet contains a gland of 100 mg (in the form of polimaltoznogo a complex of a hydroxide of iron (III)) and Acidum folicum of 0,35 mg;

Sorbifer

Structure and the form of release: the Tablets covered by an environment - 1 tab.

Gland Zinci sulfas - 320 mg (that there correspond or meet 100 mg of iron II)

Acid ascorbic - 60 mg

Tardiferon

The tablets covered by an environment, retard - 1 tab.

Gland Zinci sulfas - 256,3 mg

mukoproteoza - 80 mg

Acidum ascorbinicum - 30 mg

Totema

Structure and the form of release: the Solution for intake - 10 ml

Gland gluconat that corresponds or meets to elementary iron - 50 mg

Manganese gluconat that corresponds or meets to elementary manganese - 1,33 mg

Copper gluconat that corresponds or meets to elementary copper - 0,7 mg

Auxiliary substances: Glycerinum; a liquid glucose; saccharose (3 g/a?.); an acid citric anhydrous; sodium Citras; Natrium benzoicum; polisorbat 80; karamelnyj a stain (E 150b); aromatizator *quot; tutti oOOOO?*quot;; the distilled water-

Fenjuls

Gland Zinci sulfas - 150 mg

Acidum ascorbinicum - 50 mg

Riboflavinum - 2 mg

Thiaminum monoSodium nitritum - 2 mg

Nicotinamidum - 15 mg

Pyridoxine a hydrochloride - 1 mg

pantotenovaja an acid - 2,5 mg

Ferlatum

Structure and the form of release: 1 vial or flask with 15 ml a solution for intake the gland proteinsuktsinilata contains 800 mg that there correspond or meet 40 mg of trivalent iron; in a cardboard pack 10 pieces (1 vial or flask the-quantity equivalent of 40 mg of trivalent iron)

ferro-o?yua??a

Gland (II) Zinci sulfas anhydrous - 100 mg

(That there correspond or meet 37 mg of iron)

Acidum folicum - 5 mg

Cyancobalamine - 10 mkg

Acidum ascorbinicum - 100 mg

Ferroplexum

Structure and the form of release: the Dragee - 1 dragee

Gland Zinci sulfas - 50 mg

Auxiliary substances: potato Amylum; gelatin; a stearine; gummiarabik; Talcum; okis a magnesium; vegetable oil; lactose; saccharose

Ferrum Lek

Structure and the form of release: 1 chewing tablet contains iron (III)- polimaltoznogo a complex of 100 mg; in planimetric bezjachejkovoj to packing 10 pieces, in a cardboard pack of 3 packings.

1 ml a syrup - iron (III)- polimaltoznogo a complex of 10 mg; in vials or flasks of dark glass on 100 ml, with the dosing spoon

Anatoly Dmitri
Potentially approach or suit:

Maltofer Structure and the form of release: 1 chewing tablet contains a gland of 100 mg (in the form of polimaltoznogo a complex of a hydroxide of iron (III)) and Acidum folicum of 0,35 mg;

Sorbifer

Structure and the form of release: the Tablets covered by an environment - 1 tab.

Gland Zinci sulfas - 320 mg (that there correspond or meet 100 mg of iron II)

Acid ascorbic - 60 mg

Tardiferon

The tablets covered by an environment, retard - 1 tab.

Gland Zinci sulfas - 256,3 mg

mukoproteoza - 80 mg

Ferrum Lek

Structure and the form of release: 1 chewing tablet contains iron (III)- polimaltoznogo a complex of 100 mg; in planimetric bezjachejkovoj to packing 10 pieces, in a cardboard pack of 3 packings.

Speak, that it is better to not apply liquid forms - sometimes unpleasant taste or a teeth darken.

From chewing tablets is not present, but on sensations iron (III) is worse acquired, therefore either sorbifer or tardiferon - if will be badly transferred or carried then to replace (for the best acceptability add vitamin TS little bit more, that together on 1 reception there would be 300-400 mg).

Paren '
Many thanks

Has reserved sorbifor as you from the very beginning and have told or said

mikaello
Has received an extract with all analyses of a blood. Here that is:

WBC 6.6 x 10 (3) mL

RBC + 5,07 x 10 (6) mL

HGB 14,5

HCT 41,6 %

MCV 83,1 fL

MCH 28,6 pg

MCHC 34,9 g/dL

PLT - 146 x 10 (3) mL

LYM % of 34,4 %

MXD % of 15,5 %

NEUT % of 50,1 %

LYM * 2,3 x 10 (3) mL

MXD * 1,0 x 10 (3) mL

NEUT * 3,3 x 10 (3) mL

RDW 12,5 %

ESR 10

LEUKOGRAM

Neutrophils -nuclear 4 [1-6]

Neutrophils -nuclear 54 [47-72]

zjuzinofily 2 [0,5-5]

bazofily-

Lymphocytes 32 [19-37]

Monocytes 8 [3-11]

Glucose 4,8

Bilirubin the general or common 11,0

Bilirubin pr. 3,5

ALT 14,0

NUCLEAR HEATING PLANT 17,0

SHCHeloch. fosfataz 133,0

GGTP 20,0

TTG - 1,8 [0,4-6,2]

AT to TG - 121,4 [0,0-100.0]

FT4 - 17,5 [10,3-25,7]

AT to MF - 27,4 [0,0-30,0]

*quot; ?N?N??UN*quot; these or it has not made still..

zverie
You do not have problems with activity of a thyroid gland, and there is no necessity for dynamic observation over all investigated or researched parameters. In the future, for the lack of pregnancy, it is reasonable to be limited to definition TTG in reasonable intervalom-once in a year-two.

Stanislav Naumo
To a blood too there are no claims - all parameters at a level; it would be better all the same both iron with OZHSS and a ferritin. But it is possible also a trial course...