PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The help! Legs or foots grow dumb.

korol-anna
04.11.2004, 19:02
Simply awfully. Sometimes I wake up at night and I do not feel legs or foots. If I sit more longly 20 minutes, too grow dumb, and then strong koljunchiki. Sometimes simply I cost or stand, then I start to go, and legs or foots are turned in, I do not feel the movements. It has begun one week ago somewhere.

luber
29.12.2004, 14:08
I not the doctor, therefore the only thing, that I know - what is it can be from a disadvantage of any mineral substance of an organism, in my opinion, a magnesium (though ned. A magnesium is more likely cramps).

The novel XXL
06.03.2005, 09:41
My unique assumption - vessels.

In more detail I can not tell or say, unfortunately. Simply I know, that in a similar situation problems was with vessels and what exactly for problems - I do not know.

Tumac
08.04.2005, 14:14
I do not wish to frighten, but at my relative such at Diabetum.

Marina With.
11.04.2005, 00:51
So-so-so.

And if legs or foots, more correctly, a part stops grow dumb at noske footwear without heels?

Clearly, that a conclusion - to not wear similar footwear.... But it.... All time for heels I cannot (

In what the reason can be?

*amp; a?N?a*amp;
12.05.2005, 21:41
And such was is because muscles and tendons are stretched or dragged out, and in the tense kind block a blood flow (IMHO)

At those who basically runs without heels, such does not happen...

Question to the doctor
13.05.2005, 06:36
I do not wish to frighten, but at my relative such at Diabetum.

Yes! And my friend to me complained of a numbness of legs or foots and after a while Diabetum was found out in it or her so it is one of attributes of this unpleasant disease

Tatik
21.05.2005, 05:18
uh you. To accustom sja to beskabluchju?

And puchumu such only with 1 leg or foot? (any more I do not remember - whether right, left)

dianamp
24.05.2005, 12:47
Probably, somewhere the spinal nerve is jammed. At me some time back similar was, legs or foots or arms or hand grew dumb, even at night. Woke up - arms or hand or legs or foots I do not feel - I pull a back. Then already even in a somnolence such made, simply approximated a back and strongly pressed muscles on different departments of a backbone. When got in the necessary place pressure, started to release or let off and koljunchiki began.

Periodically it repeats and now. I do or make various exercises for a back. And I live.

And to that it is easy or light?