PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it can be???

FLIES
24.11.2004, 12:07
Dear doctors!

Help or Assist to understand, I feel myself as the patient two years... And - the periods it is good it is bad... The Basic complaints - constant weariness, sometimes a giddiness, gravity in a head, murashki in various parts of a body, the shiver and a strain in muscles, happens delicacy in arms or hand, less often in legs or foots, a defocusing of vision (on any shares of second, then itself I I can focus), sometimes sensation of smack of a blood in a throat...

Researches has passed or has taken place for this time I booze - from EEG up to MRT and every possible US.

Doctors put VSD and a hysterical neurosis, but I am afraid, that all is much more serious - for example, whether there can be it RS (though on MRT there are no attributes, according to doctors) or still that...

And all has begun sharply enough in 99 year, three days there was a sensation of the arms or hand shown by a cramp (plus murashki constants - pricked), beat a strong cold fit without temperature, gravity in a head strong. In an out-patient department have put banal VSD.

Then in paid clinic it has been made by M-echo (many additional signals from both parties or sides, ventricular system in norm or rate), UZDG (a changeable item stenosis both PA up to 65 %, attributes of a hypertonus of vessels after a hyperventilation, the moderate venous stagnation), but then in scientific research institute of a neurology have rejected this inspection, having appointed or nominated a duplex which from norm or rate has not shown any deviations or rejections. EEG - in a background regimen a variant of age norm or rate, at a hyperventilation - sharply expressed dysfunction of -diencephalic structures or frames... Then it has already been appointed or nominated MRT (month through 3-4) which has shown two features - weak expansion of lateral ventricles and local expansion subarahnomdalnogo spaces of occipital shares of both hemicerebrums. Focal and diffusive or diffuse changes in substance of a brain it is not revealed. In the neurologic status - reflexes from arms or hand are recovered, klonusoidy stop, emotional lability (I write from a card). Approve or Confirm, what is it all - consequences of a trauma of a head (and the ?OO-PICTURE, and signs), but traumas at me were not!!! So it can be???

ZY - From other organs and systems all in norm or rate - US, biochemistry, survey of the oculist - a myopia of a high degree (it since the childhood), was suspicion on an endocrine ophthalmopathy (very much greater or big eyes), but the endocrinologist this diagnosis has removed or has taken off.

Sergyoga
07.12.2004, 07:06
1) Specify please the age

2) it is completely not similar To a multiple sclerosis:)

Yours faithfully,

Galina122
21.05.2005, 23:55
Thanks for so prompt reply. To me 27, all has begun, accordingly, in 25. And what it can be??? nachitavshis directories - anything except for as RS, I can not think up... Similar, I start to go in cycles....

Yes, still did or made a roentgen of a cervical department of a backbone to exclude an osteochondrosis - all in norm or rate. And on MRT kraniovertebralnyj transition without a pathology...

Still suspected an arachnoiditis, but the neurologist in scientific research institute of a neurology has in detail explained - that YO*quot; garbage nU?*quot; in a neurology - where doctors climb to wave away and not understand with problems of the patient...

22.05.2005, 00:46
If all in norm or rate, means it is necessary to be engaged in sports. Dumbbells buy or purchase - very much helps or assists from delicacy. Murashki on a body - stressful reaction of an organism to a disadvantage of movement, unequivocally.

IMPORTED_EC
22.05.2005, 01:12
Tell, please, about itself more. In particular how to characterize delicacy. She a constant or rolls attacks, if the second than they are provoked or when come. As sleep, what dreams it is removed or is taken off;dream - color, awful or others, whether wake up had a rest, whether is not present in the morning of headaches. And more, whether happens at you rashes in the form of blisters or blebs (type of herpes).

Bilik
22.05.2005, 01:12
Dear Stanislav!

That I can add about myself - delicacy changeable, but happens enough often... With what it is connected - I can not tell or say at all... Probably, if I start to dig strongly in myself and to listen to signs, here then I feel delicacy... She is more in arms or hand if happens...

That else - dreams it is removed or is taken off;dream samy e usual, but often (almost every night) - it is simple plots from a life. I wake up - besides time on time is not necessary, had a rest is not present... Happens, all the day I go, as zombi... And sometimes since morning it seems, that it's OK.

Rashes did not notice, moreover, if you the herpes in November handed over the analysis of blood PTSR on all these infections interest - so on herpes of antibodies are not present... But, here having reflected, I recollect, that in the summer, after enough strong stress, at me arms or hand (arms or hand, it it is more than anything) were terribly scratched, and any eruption of type of a urticaria which at once passed or took place - probably acted after raschesov, is simple from raschesov reaction... But, like, blisters or blebs there were not... And besides in the summer hair terribly climbed, but I connect or bind it with change of a climate and bathing in the sea...

Mikhail
22.05.2005, 01:13
Stanislav and Lydia,

You, apparently, simply ideal pair. Here simply I can not give up to myself in pleasure to present this dialogue in other situation. In warm summer evening, in beams of the coming sun, you, Stanislav, gently take an arm or a hand of lady and silently stroke it or her, trying to calm. And she, languidly looking afar, speaks something... Speaks... Speaks you.

kamin
22.05.2005, 01:15
:) is to the report above (though, it it is a little and nedeontologichno).

The basic conclusion - Dear Lydia, in absentia razobratsja in your problems (in my opinion) it is impossible.

Yours faithfully,

imported_
Malasha! You are very ironic. Everything, than I was interested, has the immediate attitude or relation to disease Lidii. By the way, VSD-it not simply banal illness or disease. Still Bekhterev has written the textbook about VSD to which any atlas on anatomy will envy (in sense of volume). Though, certainly, with such patients it is in absentia very uneasy. Essentially very much normalization of work and rest (work should be present) and reception of lungs calming or abirritating (chronic) type stressplant or atypical tranvilizator - alprazolam (ksanaks) often help or assist.

Doctor Shura
Whether the electromyography and a biopsy of muscles have been spent?

VadimP
No, EMG, a biopsy to me did not appoint or nominate to do or make... Though surveyed seriously enough... And what is it inspection can show??? Though, probably, at the psychiatrist it is time to me to be treated, instead of at neurologists ...:p