PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! I do not know, that for illness or disease

Shen
04.11.2004, 09:27
The daddy hurted or was ill;was sick week, it became then better, then again a strong headache, a pain in an ear, zalozhennost in a nose, temperature. poslevchera descended or went in a drugstore, has taken Aspirinum, Analginum, sulfodimezin and boric alcohol for an ear. Saws 3 times a day Aspirinum, 4 times sulfod. And wads in an ear did or made. Improvements almost were not, he still speaks-where you bought, the fake can, nothing helps or assists. There Is this pain from pressure and simple Analginum it or her will not clean or remove. Today it or him began to swing or pump here and there, in the morning when ate arms or hand shivered. All time laid, then I look - has taken the book and sticks on letters with a screw-driver and scissors. Began to talk to it or him, that he spoke will understand nothing - half-whisper and is not clear that. Has caused or called first aid, became it or him poreodevat, he could not. And itself could not go, as though aside fell. When fast has arrived, he could not go any more and could not speak. The temperature was 38.7, pressure 220 on 100 with something. Nothing responded. From a sofa began to lift, he has fallen to me. Hardly three together it or him have lowered to fast. Have brought to hospital. There two looked, then one more have caused or called. Name somehow hypertonic entsefa...... (has not understood further). Vobshchem pressure and a strong aural pain such have told or said has caused or called. Have put in reanimation, do or make droppers. Have told or said, that I have brought to him to drink a broth or kissel and diapers, t.k.on is wetted under myself. While he without consciousness and is not present a swallowing reflex, through a tubule will enter. Prompt please, why could such occur or happen, what is it such and what to do or make?

makxc
15.05.2005, 09:29
What to do or make - you already all have made - your father hospitalized in intensive care unit and spend treatment. It is desirable to make KT a brain (if it till now is not made)

What is it was - any serious lesion TSNS - most verotjano an insult (considering the anamnesis), further SAK, a meningitis, a tumour (for a differentiation of diagnoses and carrying out KT is required)