PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there is at me an arteriosclerosis?

Ksenja
15.10.2004, 15:43
Dopplerografija necks: the Carotid a blood flow sufficient, Vnutrennjajaja somnolent a blood flow sufficient, Srednemozgovaja an artery: LEK 55-56 Ih-067 Perednemozgovaja: LEK 52-53 Ih-067 pozvonochnaja artery D*lt; KA up to 30 % ASR work weakly Assay with turn of a head: there is no inflow of a blood. Vertebo basilar pool V3 D*lt; L on the right krov nestab KA up to 40 % the Basic artery Lek 26 Zadnemozgovye LEK 48-42 Ih-068 Duplex scanning of a neck left pozvonochnoj arteries in kos the channel gradient LS to the left of v, kv3 = 0.50 - *gt; 0.26 m./. Rengen necks: skalioz

MRT a cervical department:

On series MR of tomograms weighed on 1 and 2 in two projections the lordosis is saved. The height of intervertebral disks of an investigated or a researched zone is saved, signals from them on 2 VI are lowered. The hernia of disk Th1/Th2 extending in intervertebral apertures from both parties or sides with a compression of roots from both parties or sides, by the size up to 0,3 see Dorzalnye protrusions of disks 3-7 partially extending in intervertebral apertures from both parties or sides is defined or determined back difuzna. The lumen of the spinal channel usual, a spinal cord strukturen, a signal from it or him (on 1 and 2) is not changed. The form and the sizes of bodies of vertebra or vertebrae usual, the signal from an osteal brain is not changed.

The conclusion: MR a picture of degenerate or degenerative changes cervical and verhnegrudnogo departments of a backbone, oslozhnenyh gryzheobrazovaniem (Th1 and Th2)

EMG

At carrying out stimuljatsionnyh probsnizheny rates of carrying out on sensitive n.ulnaris from both parties or sides. At stimulation impellent n.ulnaris rates of carrying out within the limits of norm or rate, but it is marked or celebrated uvelechenie latetnyh the periods of a F-wave.

The conclusion: the Revealed changes specify suffering of ulnar nerves (below othozhdenija a medial nerve of a forearm) from both parties or sides. Kompressionno ishemmicheskaja tunelnaja a neuropathy of ulnar nerves from 2 parties or sides.

Blood: a prothrombin 95, Saccharum 5,2 cholesterin 5,0

There was a numbness of arms or hand almost has passed or has taken place (now very seldom) after a dream on an orthopedic pillow. I can not wear serious, arms or hand hurt. Pulsing wreaths act (on 2 sm) a little in district of a wrist on each arm or hand on one, still there is an inspissation in a vein on a fold of an arm or a hand where take a blood (2 h 2 at a constant load, without a load it it is not visible), after the analysis of a blood does not pass or take place is already hollow year. To me 38 years, I do not drink, I smoke unfortunately. Job, the machine or car or a computer for 12 hours per day.

At the next reference or manipulation to nevrapotologu 1 honey Peter Dr. Nikitin (me these wreaths most of all disturb) the diagnosis:

(Where I could not read through signs on a question distinctly)

D (eo)? 2 st.vm initial displays of an arteriosclerosis tserebr arteries,

spinomogennaja? rodiulopatija? 4-5 at the left vsledstvii degenerately dystrophic lesions of a cervical department of a backbone, kompressionno ishemmicheskaja tunelnaja a neuropathy of ulnar nerves from 2 parties or sides.

It is recommended:

10 Mg h 1 h 1 h 6 months

struktum 500 mg 1 to h 2 r h 6 mes

Vinpocetinum 1 h 3 r

The most important question, whether is at me initial displays of an arteriosclerosis? How he is diagnosed (on what it it is visible)?

Your references. Zarannee thanks.

Lucy
27.11.2004, 08:04
The most important question, whether is at me initial displays of an arteriosclerosis? How he is diagnosed (on what it it is visible)?

Your references. Zarannee thanks.

Instrumentalno the atherosclerosis brahiotsefalnyh vessels is diagnosed at measurement of a complex of an intim-media (KIM) at duplex scanning. Not looking in the report you have not specified it or him the sea of the information.

As to atersokleroza other vessels, a technique same.

References are under construction not only and not how much according to inspections (to that you have given a lot of place), how much according to complaints, the anamnesis, objective survey of the patient. In the report on it or this you have written words.

Ba2
08.05.2005, 12:38
Dear VA Ru!

The general or common cholesterin 5,0 is not criterion of purpose or appointment simvora, considering poor or scanty klin.dannye which you have specified those. It is desirable to define or determine a cholesterin of low density and triglycerides: if HNP more than 4,7 treatment is necessary, if more than 3,9, whether that are considered, etc. factors in the decision treatment is necessary.

If nevertheless be solved on its or his reception it is necessary to accept it or him in 18 one o'clock in the evening (plus/minus 2 ch a maximum) and to be adjusted or be set up on its or his constant reception (and not just 6 months).

Neskuchnaya
10.05.2005, 06:45
Whether there is at me an atherosclerosis?

()

And at whom it or him is not present?:)

Cedars
13.05.2005, 18:22
Instrumentalno the atherosclerosis brahiotsefalnyh vessels is diagnosed at measurement of a complex of an intim-media (KIM) at duplex scanning

Anything it has not been specified

On a cholesterin the analysis did not take except for the general or common, all has begun 3 years ago, after otzhimanija with the son (50 kg) arms or hand after a dream have started to grow dumb, then in 1, 5 years has passed or has taken place after an orthopedic pillow and restriction of a raising of gravities now to decide to accept to me statiny or not (as I understand them accept for life) I should make the expanded analysis of a blood on a cholesterin and an intima-media (KIM) at duplex scanning? Or the doctor and without it or this sees all on my status and to me of anything to do or make it is not necessary?

AMUR
13.05.2005, 19:47
Whether there is at me an atherosclerosis?

()

And at whom it or him is not present?:)

But not all appoint or nominate statiny

The fox
13.05.2005, 20:26
Actually, for decision-making about statinah it is necessary to recheck a cholesterin and its or his fractions (a cholesterin of low density and triglycerides) - at presence krit. Sizes begin therapy and then after 2-3 weeks the repeated analysis in the same laboratory the-control of efficiency (depression to the necessary digits) if is not present - either a combination or rising of a dose or change -that on dr. statin.

ponkratova
13.05.2005, 20:31
2 Mikhail the rights, KIM on triplex or a duplex the major parameter, BUT it is necessary to do or make it or him in dynamics or changes and to correlate to clinic tk is zabolvanija shown thickening KIM (for example illness or disease Takajasu), and here atherosclerotic plaques and utolshchennyj a complex IT or HIM + a Lipidogram taken duly! Then it is possible to speak further, namely: giperholesterinemija its or her type itd. And then only korregirovat if it is necessary.

ps: Did or Made dopler, tk the obvious conclusion without visualization.

alex_mas
13.05.2005, 20:32
Many thanks as I have understood should be made all KIM, analyses of a blood and then to make a decision about statinov:)