PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain in the field of a basin (hip joint)

Ajnura
03.10.2004, 20:19
Dear sirs! Allow to describe the history of the Pain.

The pain has arisen in the summer of 2003 and in the beginning represented nojushchee a pandiculation in the field of a loin, from both parties or sides of a backbone, but noticeably is stronger on the right. During half a year especially did not progress, but it was transformed to a pain in the field of the right breech, atop of a hip joint of the right leg or foot, accompanied by a burning sensation on the back party or side of the basin, sometimes reflected in the right anticnemion and the intensifying not supposing an appreciable inclination of a body forward at the straightened legs or foots. Within 2004 there was that intensifying decrease of painful sensations, but character hurt was saved till now. The pain amplifies also at walking and standing. At walking does not allow to bear or take out up to the extremity or end the right leg or foot forward, forcing "to shuffle" her or it. Short-term twitching (pulsation) of the right breech in district of a hollow and an easy or a light;a mild numbness of an anticnemion and a foot, accompanied is from time to time observed by a pricking. In position sitting at completely straightened back gradually practically stops, though the easy or light;mild painful dyscomfort in the right breech is felt. Completely (but not always) abates or remits in position of a body laying. As a whole it is characterized by appreciable sensitivity to current position of a body in space and the general or common status of an organism in time. Sometimes, especially at cold, there are sharp, but tolerant painful sensations in kresttsovom a department of a backbone. Other "troubles" it is not observed. The US, the general or common analysis of a blood and the urine, spent in the extremity or end of 2004 of deviations or rejections have not revealed. Application of tablets Diclofenac- 100 1/ gives a positive effect, the most strongly pronounced at the first application and decreasing almost up to zero to the fifth-seventh. Ointment "Apizatron" effectively removes or takes out a pain in a sacrum and partially in the field of a breech, the steam room in a bath gives more likely a negative effect.

I shall be grateful to experts for the preliminary diagnosis, any advice or council in purpose or appointment of inspection and behaviour at such disease. To brothers and sisters on neschatju also I shall be grateful for any advice or councils and responses.

Yours faithfully, Dmitry.

Katena
06.05.2005, 16:11
Dear Dmitry, and to the neurologist you addressed? Did or made R a picture of a hip joint, a lumbar department of a backbone? Complaints described by you can be at series of statuses, but first of all it is necessary to exclude a is muscular-tonic syndrome of a bulb-shaped or piriform muscle. The given syndrome often is diagnosed not only for patients with an osteochondrosis of a backbone, but also at local processes in the field of a small basin, sacroiliac and coxofemoral joints. The pathological strain of a muscle, rotirujushchej a femur knaruzhi is capable to cause or call narrowing nizhnejagodichnogo apertures where there pass or there take place a sciatic nerve and the bottom cluneal artery and to cause or call a partial compression of a nerve and a vessel. The prelum of a sciatic nerve is shown by a conduction pain on all bottom extremity. The local pain in a rump speaks a strain of a bulb-shaped or piriform muscle. Intensifying local and a synalgia occurs or happens at a stretching of a muscle. Survey of the neurologist will allow to estimate or appreciate a degree of available disturbances. Additional inspections EMG with research of rate of carrying out on nerves, testing of a F-wave, the ?-reflex, needle EMG, MRT a lumbar department of a backbone are if necessary spent.

Senjka
08.05.2005, 11:53
Big to you thanks for so close or attentive attitude or relation to my problem! R I did or made a picture of a lumbar department in the last spring, he negative has not shown anything. The neuropathologist on a residence by virtue of a weak material resources of clinic could not make anything any more, therefore I plan to address in Moscow in scientific research institute of the Neurology. What your opinion? There can be you will advise the expert? Once again thanks and greetings to Kirov (Vyatka)!

Atteva
08.05.2005, 13:54
Well what for at once in scientific research institute of a neurology, at us here excellent or different neurologists on RMS. From Moscow, for example Mikhail - Sinkin Michael Vladimirovich.

http: // forums./member.php? userid=916

Write to him the personal report, I think he will not give up. Well or to Vyatka come.:)

eryaz
09.05.2005, 18:58
Well what for at once in scientific research institute of a neurology...:)

Thanks big, I have written to him the report, I shall wait.... If I shall not wait, really I shall arrive to Vyatka, as at me there relatives:).

Nervus
09.05.2005, 23:11
Michael Vladimirovich, hello! Your personal box could not reach - it is overflown strazhdushchimi:). Has sent the report on ICQ. I Look forward to hearing. Yours faithfully, Dmitry.