PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hernias shmorlja and leeches

Virus
06.11.2004, 06:54
Good afternoon!

Here 2 weeks as I live with the diagnosis of plural hernias shmorlja and shoermanom. I do or make exercises any and I float.

Yesterday has visited or attended the masseur, he at once has put 3 leeches to me, has told or said, that by means of them it is possible to liquidate these hernias. I not so in national medicine how in your opinion, whether therapy in this case has pijavochnaja the right to existence?

Thanks in advance,

Natalia

Planika
13.02.2005, 06:34
Certainly, has no. You deceive.

sgs
15.04.2005, 02:03
Now that's something like it!!! So they improve a circulation in muscles which stretch or drag out vertebra or vertebrae and release or exempt disks i.t.d. Is not present?

26.04.2005, 23:31
Dear Babymaus99,

Type or Collect in search *quot; u?OOnONOa?n*quot; also press *quot; oNONn*quot;. It is told or said so much... To repeat it would not be desirable...

Believe since times of leeches and a percussion on a backbone a butt of an axe, in a full moon, laying on a threshold of a bath (real *quot; ONNO*quot;) the medicine has a little stepped forward.

Petra
30.04.2005, 17:29
Now that's something like it!!! So they improve a circulation in muscles which stretch or drag out vertebra or vertebrae and release or exempt disks i.t.d. These are words of the masseur-deceiver?

Slava
01.05.2005, 20:20
The general or common with treatment of hernias SHmorlja it has no anything. By and large, the hernia SHmorlja, in general any treatment do not demand.

02.05.2005, 01:08
Hello, Anton Vladimirovich,

And what then to do or make a back hurts not childly?

Thanks,

Nata.

Ferera
02.05.2005, 05:56
Well to go to the doctor, instead of to Duremaru.:)

mat
02.05.2005, 07:53
Hello, Anton Vladimirovich,

And what then to do or make a back hurts not childly?

Thanks,

Nata.

I am afraid to amaze or strike you svoeju originality:D

To find the good neurologist as it strange sounds:)