PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, to to me to address?

Katia
24.12.2004, 23:55
Hello! To me of 30 years. Prompt, please, to what expert I should address?

Somewhere for about a year back at me the neck has started to hurt or be ill;be sick and there was in her a crunch, then I did or made exercises for a neck, assuming, that probably is a cervical osteochondrosis, at present a neck does not hurt any more, but the crunch has remained, proshchelkivaet in the same place.

With the leg or foot one month ago has started to hurt or be ill;be sick, more precisely as though pulled it or her, has started to use ointment *quot; ?O?Noa???*quot;, like it would become better, but after a while the right femur has slightly lost sensitivity, too smeared with this ointment.

Still sometimes hurts in the field of a loin (probably that constantly it is necessary to lift the small child).

Approximately at the same time there were giddinesses (or something similar to giddinesses, like *quot; O?Uoa??n*quot; without darkening or dimout in opinion of) thus delicacy in legs or foots, tachycardia or cardiopalmus. Especially hardly to leave on street, in crowded places this status amplifies. Sometimes there was a sensation as though tongue on the one hand grew dumb.

At present again new problems. Since morning of appetite there is no also a delicacy, sometimes even it is simple toshnit from one kind of meal. In second half of day it becomes better. Often there is a sensation as though heart seizes. Yesterday and the day before yesterday there was a delicacy in the left arm or hand and a leg or foot. And more it seems to me, that one eye at me to see became worse. At me vision-6. And sometimes eyes simply hurt. However, I with one month ago have ceased to wear lenses and have put on glasses or spots, can be simple they to me not absolutely approach or suit... Though, when the beginnings them to wear, no unpleasant sensations existing.

Has made the analysis of a blood, the therapist has told or said, that the analysis good. The cardiogram too has made, but only on Thursday I can learn or find out results. When the pregnant woman went (about 3 years ago) all was remarkable with heart and never before with it or him of problems was.

I tomorrow am going to in the center of manipulation, all can these or it simpomy all the same be connected with an osteochondrosis?

eele
13.01.2005, 11:32
Hello!

I would advise to address to the neurologist in the internal order. And here to hurry to manualnym to therapists it is not necessary, for the beginning the neurologist should look or see you and appoint or nominate to you series of inspections, and only by results of inspection will be solved a question on further tactics of treatment.

Marisa
16.02.2005, 10:11
Hello!

I would advise to address to the neurologist in the internal order. And here to hurry to manualnym to therapists it is not necessary, for the beginning the neurologist should look or see you and appoint or nominate to you series of inspections, and only by results of inspection will be solved a question on further tactics of treatment.

Already it is necessary to go, since entered the name more than month back when just the leg or foot hurted or was ill;was sick. I long time could not understand the status, native spoke, that will pass or take place, but here nothing has passed or has taken place..: (has simply a little got used to these giddinesses. Besides, it is necessary to leave constantly on street, to walk with the child. Even to pool has decided to go, but basically simply I am afraid, that there it becomes bad, therefore seldom I go. And here only about 3 days ago has found this forum. Now I think, in what clinic to address. Very much dear or expensive services, especially, when should be found out still, that is concrete with me. And more the greater or big problem in how to reach.. To me it becomes for some reason very bad in places of a clump of people, and to go up to Moscow not less than 1,5 hours... An electric train plus of the underground.

Vilo
25.02.2005, 19:18
It is necessary to pass or take place inspection at the neurologist, first of all. He will appoint or nominate additional tool inspections - in case of need or requirement.

But... Your story has suggested an idea me, that anything at you will not find. Typical enough picture demanding a direction also on consultation of the doctor-psychiatrist.

Anastasi
26.02.2005, 19:34
To survey and purposes or appointments of the neuropathologist I would add isledovanie TTG.

qoqonut
03.03.2005, 02:49
Already it is necessary to go, since entered the name more than month back when just the leg or foot hurted or was ill;was sick. I long time could not understand the status, native spoke, that will pass or take place, but here nothing has passed or has taken place..: (has simply a little got used to these giddinesses. Besides, it is necessary to leave constantly on street, to walk with the child. Even to pool has decided to go, but basically simply I am afraid, that there it becomes bad, therefore seldom I go. And here only about 3 days ago has found this forum. Now I think, in what clinic to address. Very much dear or expensive services, especially, when should be found out still, that is concrete with me. And more the greater or big problem in how to reach.. To me it becomes for some reason very bad in places of a clump of people, and to go up to Moscow not less than 1,5 hours... An electric train plus of the underground.

I hope in manualnom the center you the neurologist, instead of hiroprakt will advise. It agree, that consultation of the psychotherapist will be not superfluous.

mmm
10.03.2005, 16:38
Already it is necessary to go, since entered the name more than month back when just the leg or foot hurted or was ill;was sick.

It reminds the person who hurries to drink all a tablet for one day since tomorrow at them the period of storage comes to an end. Manipulation - very much seryoznaja manipulation which is appointed or nominated the doctor after corresponding or meeting inspection. If you have appointed or nominated it or her to yourselves consequences can be unpredictable.

nasayr
10.03.2005, 16:41
Many thanks to all for answers.

I all the same have gone to the center of manipulation and have started to do or make procedures. Marvellously polegchalo. Though, I have still started to conduct more active way of life, I go to pool, began to go by a bicycle again. Giddinesses now are not present, but here the sensation in the field of heart (as though it or him seizes from time to time) remains, though the cardiogram to me have made and have told or said, that very well.

Incognito
11.03.2005, 03:12
Many thanks to all for answers.

I all the same have gone to the center of manipulation and have started to do or make procedures. Marvellously polegchalo. Though, I have still started to conduct more active way of life, I go to pool, began to go by a bicycle again. Giddinesses now are not present, but here the sensation in the field of heart (as though it or him seizes from time to time) remains, though the cardiogram to me have made and have told or said, that very well.

It would be desirable to specify, whether provdili to you inspection of a backbone and whether the neurologist examined you before with you the therapist has started to work manualnyj.

To speak in absentia about the reason of a cardialgia difficultly, far not always its or her reason changes of a backbone that is why the effect from manipulation can be absent are. Though, I shall repeat, it is complex or difficult to me to speak in absentia about the reason of a cardialgia in your case, it is not enough information...

3DStrike
11.03.2005, 03:43
It would be desirable to specify, whether provdili to you inspection of a backbone and whether the neurologist examined you before with you the therapist has started to work manualnyj.

To speak in absentia about the reason of a cardialgia difficultly, far not always its or her reason changes of a backbone that is why the effect from manipulation can be absent are. Though, I shall repeat, it is complex or difficult to me to speak in absentia about the reason of a cardialgia in your case, it is not enough information...

Yes, to me have made a roentgen of a backbone, but I did not consult to the neurologist. And as my status is still complex or difficult to name good: (, I am going to all the same to go to the neurologist.

Lozovsky
11.03.2005, 10:17
Yes, to me have made a roentgen of a backbone, but I did not consult to the neurologist. And as my status is still complex or difficult to name good: (, I am going to all the same to go to the neurologist.

Please, visit or attend the neurologist. It will be more rational.

Svetik
11.03.2005, 11:10

And who has given a direction on a roentgen?

Alik
11.03.2005, 11:28
And who has given a direction on a roentgen?

I have come to the center of manipulation, and itself manualnyj the therapist has told or said, that it is necessary to make a roentgen.

Still wished to ask, whether there can be at me a depression? I read, that at depression there are such signs, as pains in heart, palpitation. The only thing, I would not tell or say, that at me very much bad mood. It, more quickly, depends on a physical status. Since morning to me stably is worse, and by the evening it becomes much better and it is not believed at all, that next day there will be again same bad sensations...

Unknown
11.03.2005, 11:29
I have come to the center of manipulation, and itself manualnyj the therapist has told or said, that it is necessary to make a roentgen.

Still wished to ask, whether there can be at me a depression? I read, that at depression there are such signs, as pains in heart, palpitation. The only thing, I would not tell or say, that at me very much bad mood. It, more quickly, depends on a physical status. Since morning to me stably is worse, and by the evening it becomes much better and it is not believed at all, that next day there will be again same bad sensations...

Dear colleagues, in Russia manualnyj the therapist - the doctor? In Canada for some reason is not present. About the depression, dear Simona, there are certain criteria of an estimation of the given frustration. Descend or go to the psychiatrist. In advance consider and write down the status and signs so reception will be more fruitful.

11.03.2005, 11:35
Dear colleagues, in Russia manualnyj the therapist - the doctor? In Canada for some reason is not present.

In Russia - yes, the doctor. More often this specialization is received by neurologists.

klos
11.03.2005, 11:37

Hello!

Depression, it is far not always bad nestroenie. Quite often depression dresses *quot; ?a??*quot; other diseases.

EMILI
11.03.2005, 11:38
Dear colleagues, in Russia manualnyj the therapist - the doctor? In Canada for some reason is not present. About the depression, dear Simona, there are certain criteria of an estimation of the given frustration. Descend or go to the psychiatrist. In advance consider and write down the status and signs so reception will be more fruitful.

Yes, manualnym the therapist can become only the certificated doctor-neurologist or the orthopedist. Though it is necessary to collide or face that hiropraktami graduates work, for example, institute of physical culture.:rolleyes: