PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand, that with me. I am afraid MS

Oljan
03.02.2005, 16:50
Kind time of day to all participants of a forum!

I wish to address to you with the request to find the reasons and explanations for a status in which I am.

To me of 28 years, bad habits are absent. The bad state of health has begun about 2 weeks ago when we have moved to other country with daily average t +34+36, humidity.

Basic my complaints: recently there were certain lungs *quot; ON??*quot;, floating before eyes at movements of eyeglobes (more any changes of vision), delicacy in the bottom and top extremities which appears when I cost or stand on a place, frequent controllable desire to move stupnjami, a tachycardia at the slightest excitement, nervousness, hardly without interruption to look in one point, bad pessimistic mood, unwillingness something to be engaged, frequent headaches, especially at change of weather, a BP usual 90/70 recently, constant pavor of a multiple sclerosis, well myself I feel, only laying on a sofa:) One week ago since morning on a background of forthcoming working interview has felt badly: stirred up, the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE nearby 130, down-pour sweat and delicacy. All has passed or has taken place somewhere in an hour.

Not so long ago passed or took place inspection in SPb: Hb it is slightly lowered, iron-below of norm or rate, in the rest OAK and/O by way of. An electrocardiogram: N (sinusovaja the tachycardia, that now is usual my reaction to inspections. The oculist: that's all right.

DS: VSD, ZHDA, an osteochondrosis of cervical and thoracal departments.

Now I am in a status of stress: there were problems with study, searches of job, a problem with habitation, etc. it would not be desirable to wake up in the mornings.

Here hardly I can pass or take place any inspections as it is too expensive unfortunately.

I am afraid of illnesses or diseases, and especially a multiple sclerosis as itself on education the doctor and I know, what is this disease.

Help or Assist to understand with itself, please.

It is in advance grateful.

dianka
04.02.2005, 02:11
Dear Valerika!

Skazhtie please how the doctor to the doctor - what of the complaints resulted or brought to you allow to suspect RS?:rolleyes:

I think, you for the beginning should publish concrete data of the general or common and/O the analysis of a blood. As it is desirable to know, whether investigated or researched to you function of a thyroid gland?

Further it will be necessary to think, that is the reason of your status - an anemia or somatoformnoe frustration.

ORdubadliXAN
16.02.2005, 11:16
MS here also does not smell. It is necessary to look aside anemias, and most likely to transfer or carry a topic to psychiatry.

yui
16.02.2005, 11:52
Thanks big for answers! Sometimes as they say and the word treats.:)

RS I have suspected at myself after occurrence *quot; ?O?N*quot; before eyes, depressions of a muscle tone, absence of abdominal reflexes, sometimes an easy or a light;a mild tremor of arms or hand and impossibility of concentration on something. As I always was afraid of this disease.:confused:

Analyses were the following:

Hb 100 g/l

Er 3.9

Tr 262

L 7.3

ESR 7 mm.chas

Ferritin 15 ug/l

Glucose 4.6 mmol/l

Total bilirubin 8 umol/l

Alk. Phosphatase 62 U/l

GGT 13 U/l

ALT 12 U/l

AST 17 U/l

Total Protein 79 g/l

Albumin 48 g/l

Serum Globulin 31 g/l

Creatinine 0.07 mmol/l

Thyroid gland too investigated or researched:

TSH 2.0 mIU/l

The conclusion of an electrocardiogram:

Sinusovaja a tachycardia from the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE 107-110 in a minute. It is accelerated AV carrying out PQ 0.10-0.11. Disturbance of intraventricular conduction on p.nozhke item Gisa and to an anterosuperior bifurcation or fork of the left leg or pinch.

Once again many thanks to you for answers.

Valery

Cross
16.02.2005, 13:38
I personally think, that the most part of your complaints have the reason esstestvennyj stress at acclimatization + probably there are additional having factors. Only the psychiatrist in addition can tell or say at internal reception. Probably, to descend or go to it or him;them nevertheless it is necessary.

Ball =)
16.02.2005, 16:05
Dear colleague Valerika!

poluobmorochnye statuses for patients with ZHDA in conditions of the raised or increased humidity and closeness - rather widespread phenomenon, usually passes or takes place after correction of an anemia and zhelezodefitsita.

*quot; frequent controllable desire to move ?OO?n??*quot; approaches or suits under the description of a syndrome of restless legs or foots - frequent satellite ZHDA.

Depression of working capacity, headaches, sleepiness and so forth too from symptomatology ZHDA.

The analysis of a blood with a hemoglobin 100 (and it is necessary 125 and above), a low ferritin confirm the diagnosis.

2 problems which need to be solved: selection of treatment by iron (a dose/way of introduction/duration) and search/liquidation of the reason: disturbances of an absorption (nizk. Acidity, a -infection), a superfluous hemorrhage (plentiful monthly - more than 50 ml bloods for a cycle).

At success in both directions - fast treatment (2-3 months), at complexities - long laborious process which can borrow or occupy before half a year or sometimes even up to a menopause.

To begin better with peroral reception pr- a gland - the cheapest will approach or suit with the maintenance or contents of ions of iron of 80-100 mg (at the rate of 1,5 mg/kg of weight); for a dense forest of efficiency to combine with askorbinkoj 300-500 mg together with iron 1 time day is better on an empty stomach for 0,5-1 ch up to meal or 2-3 ch later. At success of treatment, in 8-10 days nuzzhno to make reticulocytes - will raise or increase or through 2-2,5 ned. To repeat a hemoglobin and ages-you - will rise. If is not present, we shall try or taste other variants.

I wait from you for details about a status GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and probable ist. Hemorrhages.

_moavit974
16.02.2005, 19:28
Dear Vadim Valerevich!

It is very grateful to you for the answer.

I think, that the reason zhelezodefitsita in my case most likely is the disadvantage of entering with nutrition as practically I do not eat meat, that I think it is necessary to correct. From GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT problems never was.

Has already begun reception sorbifera durulesa. It would be desirable to consult at you, whether she is necessary additional askorbinka in this case in fact already is a part?

In 10 days I shall try to hand over reticulocytes.

Once again thanks you for the answer.

Valery

EvaA
16.02.2005, 21:07
Dear Vadim Valerevich!

It is very grateful to you for the answer.

I think, that the reason zhelezodefitsita in my case most likely is the disadvantage of entering with nutrition as practically I do not eat meat, that I think it is necessary to correct. From GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT problems never was.

Has already begun reception sorbifera durulesa. It would be desirable to consult at you, whether she is necessary additional askorbinka in this case in fact already is a part?

In 10 days I shall try to hand over reticulocytes.

Once again thanks you for the answer.

Valery

However dream Ostapa Bendera still that:p

Presence of psychogenic factors as are present.

Otregulirute zhelezodeffitsit, come to us on a forum on psychiatry and psychotherapies. We shall try to help or assist.

vlad05
16.02.2005, 23:43

Dear Valery!

If to accept at the rate of 5-7 mg askorbinki on everyone of 1 mg of iron comprehensibility of iron raises or increases on 20-30 % is conducts to the prompt correction of an anemia and depression. Effects (an abdominal pain, constipations and td.) In sorbifere *quot; o?Nu*quot; askorbinki on 100 mg of iron, therefore it is simple to count up 60 mg dobav. A difference in a -dose. But to solve to you - if it's OK can leave as is.

Sometimes presence helikobakternoj infections in a stomach can be shown only by an anemia (without GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT signs), there are experimental researches, that at this infection concentration askorbata in a wall GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT falls and it can be one of the reasons of bad comprehensibility of iron from nutrition, from this position purpose or appointment of a -dose vit. With would be rational (gipotetich. HP an infection - addition askorbinki should improve an absorption of iron without eradikatsii HP) though researches on this subject, how much or as far as I know is not present, that thus it is possible korrigirovat an anemia (and here excision of an infection conducts to spontaneous (without pr- a gland) liquidations of an anemia).

It is meaningful to reconsider probably the ration and to pick up 100-150 g in day of any animal protein in the form of any meat (from a beef up to a fish) - besides what is it a source of entering ekstra a gland, animal protein improve an absorption and negemovogo a gland (even such preparation is: a gland a protein- a complex).

Ali
16.02.2005, 23:59
Presence of psychogenic factors as are present.

Otregulirute zhelezodeffitsit, come to us on a forum on psychiatry and psychotherapies.

Dear Vladimir!

Here that experts or auditeurs about influence ZHD on psihoemots write. The status:

The consequences of iron deficiency on neural functioning are not restricted to infancy or early childhood, and several as yet unpublished studies strongly suggest that depression and learning are sensitive to iron status in adolescents and adults.

Beard JL, Connor JR.

Iron status and neural functioning.

Annu Rev Nutr. 2003; 23:41-58

Simply for data: BIOCHEMICAL AND BEHAVIORAL CONSEQUENCES OF REDUCED DOPAMINE D2 RECEPTOR IN THE BRAINS OF IRON-DEFICIENT RATS

From Nutrition. 2000 Jul-Aug; 16 (7-8):504-8. Nutrient deprivation and brain function: iron. Youdim MB.

Barbi
17.02.2005, 00:02
Hello, Vadim Valerevich!

It would be desirable to thank you for answers and the help once again.

I think, that to psychiatrists and psychotherapists I on a forum shall not go:)

As soon as I will turn out, shall try to be surveyed on H.Pylori (most likely in SPb if I shall go on a vacation)

Yours faithfully,

Valery