PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Osteohonroz a cervical department 1. In 22 years. Whether it is real?

Tika
11.11.2004, 22:38
Hello.

To me 22 years. Now excruciate pains in an occipital part of a head, especially in the mornings. Then releases or lets off, but all the day long I feel pressure in temples. Became disseminated or absent-minded, quickly I get tired. High-pitched or high-frequency squeak in a head is observed. Did or made REG and an echo, by analyses - disturbance of venous outflow. The neuropathologist has diagnosed osteohonroz a cervical department 1.

It is appointed or nominated:

1. Trentalum in \in 5 in a day

2. Benoral 1\2 day (2 ned)

3. Glycerinum 1.. 2O. \day up to meal 7 dn. + dried apricots (100u \day)

4. Escuzanum 1.\2. after meal (10 dn.)

5. Gerimaks 1\2. (2 ned)

6. Pyracetamum 10 ml. In \in 10 dn.

Questions: whether it is real diaznoz and whether treatment is correct?

In advance many thanks for answers.

23.12.2004, 00:09
Dear Sergey_Taurus! From positions of the Western medicine treatment is appointed or nominated correctly, but it never will lead to convalescence. Under the complaints presented by you, there are attributes of disturbance of venous outflow from a cavity of a skull. For specification of the reason of this disturbance it is necessary to make a functional X-ray inspection of a cervical department of a backbone, a computer tomography kranio- transition, a survey tomography of a brain for exception of a pathology of an acoustical nerve. UZDG ekstrakranialnyh vessels with research of an arterial and venous circulation and carrying out of functional assays. After inspection I recommend treatment at qualified manualnogo the therapist then it will be possible to do without medikamntov. Health to you, Doctor Traditsionoj of Medicine Vadim Asadulin.

Pers
15.01.2005, 18:11
/ / // asaduleen@mail.] Dear Sergey_Taurus! From positions of the Western medicine treatment is appointed or nominated correctly, but it never will lead to convalescence. Under the complaints presented by you, there are attributes of disturbance of venous outflow from a cavity of a skull. For specification of the reason of this disturbance it is necessary to make a functional X-ray inspection of a cervical department of a backbone, a computer tomography kranio- transition, a survey tomography of a brain for exception of a pathology of an acoustical nerve. UZDG ekstrakranialnyh vessels with research of an arterial and venous circulation and carrying out of functional assays. After inspection I recommend treatment at qualified manualnogo the therapist then it will be possible to do without medikamntov. Health to you, Doctor Traditsionoj of Medicine Vadim Asadulin / / //

Well vot.nakonets, and the first would seem, the beginning of the medical approach to a problem. But-that for paradox, on the one hand treatment it is regarded as correct, but *quot; it/on a?anO???O/never will lead oU?nOo?N???*quot;

Further the list of researches is recommended and.. To manualnomu to the therapist. And to wait/though for decency / for their results and to estimate or appreciate them it is not necessary? So what for them to do or make? Or to *quot; to manuals *quot; to send it is possible all without exception and there are no contraindications?

chon
25.01.2005, 04:41
Dear Sergey_Taurus! Excuse for disassemblies at your presence! I have spared authority of your Doctor because not seeing the patient, not knowing the diagnosis to criticize treatment netichno. The mention of the fact, what is it treatment never will lead to convalescence concerns or touches the general or common results of the Western Medicine! A dear Moderator! The informed consent to behaviour of treatment provides three variants. I ask to arrange on nedopushcheniju insults of attending physicians of patients and me, our attitudes or relations leave not only for frameworks of decency, but also the law. To a legal department I ask to assess! Though laws at us and at the doctor of a unknown speciality very different. Yours faithfully to the law and colleagues Vadim Asadulin.

27.01.2005, 18:40
Misters, all this is certainly interesting - who is competent, and who is not present - but all the same: what to me to do or make? Pictures with functional assays (4 positions) will be today-tomorrow. While has decided to descend or go in another med.uchrezhdenie to other neuropathologist and, not speaking about previous its or his colleague to look or see: what diagnosis will be put by him. If it is necessary, I can present rezulgaty analyses (REG and EhoG) here.

NataljaVik
28.01.2005, 00:12
Dear Sergey!

In the first an osteochondrosis - the diagnosis radiological. To put it or him it is possible only on the basis of roentgenograms.

However, this word in Russia all dorsodynias traditionally name, but business does not change it.

As traditionally in Russia it is accepted to treat all problems of a cervical department of a backbone *quot; ??On??OU??*quot; preparations which to you also have written out in a plenty.

Now the answer to a question - what to do or make?

Even publish results of roentgenograms.

If you have giddinesses and singing or a sonitus should be made duplex scanning of arteries of a head and a neck.

REG and the Echo-Y? are not informative for this pathology (about another I am silent:cool:)

As specify, whether there are no at you chronic diseases, whether there were traumas of a head and-or a neck, (whether got in road accident with arrival behind)?

What intensivnos pains on 10 ball scale (10 - theoretically possible or probable maximum)

On what pillow sleep?

Whether you accept anesthetizing and what?

JUsik
28.01.2005, 18:54
Hello!

Now the answer to a question - what to do or make?

Even publish results of roentgenograms.

As it is usual, to understand completely medical handwriting it is a little bit problematic, therefore I result or bring the link to the scanned document: http: // www.extraware.nm.ru/temp/rg.jpg

If you have giddinesses and singing or a sonitus should be made duplex scanning of arteries of a head and a neck.

Giddinesses are not present, in general. Years 5-7 there is a high-pitched or high-frequency squeak at a head (ears?). About two weeks ago he has amplified, has now gone down to a former level.

As specify, whether there are no at you chronic diseases, whether there were traumas of a head and-or a neck, (whether got in road accident with arrival behind)?

Chronic diseases are not present. However, somewhere since winter it is observed zalozhennost a nose. Went to loru, did or made the analysis. Has ENT sent to the allergist. The allergist has appointed or nominated treatment, but one more sore here has opened: (and I was completely switched to it or her. Treatment for an allergy I continue.

Traumas of a head and neck never was, in road accident did not get in general.

What intensivnos pains on 10 ball scale (10 - theoretically possible or probable maximum)

Somewhere 3-4. Yesterday according to the neuropathologist slept on a back, instead of as it is usual (on a stomach or belly with turn of a head on the left) so morning of strong pains in a nape was not, chustvoval itself rather slept, it is peer as one day before woke up as from a hang-over in the morning. Today the blunt weak pain (dyscomfort) in a nape, usual enough in temples is not present strong pressing pains. Sometimes ybvajut shares in facial area, in the field of cheekbones and a forehead.

On what pillow sleep?

On usual, not soft and not firm. Average.

Whether you accept anesthetizing and what?

I do not accept any. When the head very strongly hurted or was ill;was sick accepted Citramonum (1-2 times for last half-year) and all.

And in general, last time strongly I get tired, some is observed nesosredotochennost, I would tell or say rassejanost, a breakdown, the moods, full appatija to all... Though, this or thus can psychological.

I wait for your answers. In advance thanks.

makarrr
30.01.2005, 01:07
Phrase *quot; an osteochondrosis impellent ?Nu?N?Oo*quot; in a descriptive part confuses a little, in my opinion she not too correct and does not carry the semantic information. And here in occasion of *quot; OOOO???*quot; probably sledut to reflect and make MRT - where also what exactly somershilo this protrusion.

:rolleyes: Probably, I am not right, more skilled or experienced colleagues?:confused:

Svetlana To
30.01.2005, 14:16
[QUOTE] the Phrase *quot; an osteochondrosis impellent ?Nu?N?Oo*quot; in a descriptive part confuses a little, in my opinion she not too correct and does not carry the semantic information. And here in occasion of *quot; OOOO???*quot; probably sledut to reflect and make MRT - where also what exactly somershilo this protrusion.

:rolleyes: Probably, I am not right, more skilled or experienced colleagues?:confused:

Some comments to the description of a picture:

The-described picture corresponds or meets to an osteochondrosis with an arthrosis unkovertebralnah joints

-regional osteal growths/on to the description/testify and about presence of a spondylosis.

The-protrusion/by itself certainly diska/in what or the party or side on a simple x-ray film is described cannot be, as a disk, and it on a picture an empty place is not visible, BUT! IF TAKES PLACE INSPISSATIONS of ITS or HIS/n??a/KERNEL or CORE HERNIA SHMORLJA is meant a protrusion and it is defined or determined on concavity in the central part of a switching plate of a vertebra from its or her pressure. Special clinical value or meaning;importance has no, but specifies a level of the amazed or struck disk.

For reception of the additional and important information on presence and a degree of a protrusion ?an?/actually hernias diska/need to be made CT.

Sema
30.01.2005, 15:23
It seems to me, that here displays of a headache of a strain on a background of a cervical osteochondrosis of a backbone with blockade kraniovertebralnogo transition and cervical PDS.

Believe, that GBN is consequence or investigation of psychoemotional frustration. It is considered. That rising of a tonus of muscles of a head and the face, aponevroza is the key factor in pathogenesis GBN. According to resulted or brought in the monography A.Ivanicheva *quot; Manualnaja ?Nn???a*quot; in realization GBN the basic role is played with two factors:

1) dysfunction of a musculation of a skull, a neck and the face with rising a tonus aponevroza heads

2) functional blockade kraniovertebralnogo transition.

Dysfunction of muscles grasps the whole groups of muscles, especially significant are rising a tonus of short extensors of a head and chewing, including pterygoid or alate muscles. Thus the strain of a scalp and a mimic musculation is always marked or celebrated. In development of a status also a role functional blockade cervical PDS, often play remaining latent, local muscular hypertonuses. The load on razgibatelnuju musk- necks at reading, the letter, job behind a computer increases, especially at a low flexion of a head. Elongation of cervical muscles is accompanied by a reflex on a stretching, raising or increasing a tonus and the intense muscles. If at the initial stages hypertonuses of muscles of a neck in the subsequent they are found out almost in all musculation and necks and heads are defined or determined. Aggravating functional blockade cervical PDS.

GBN it is shown by bilateral dull aches different tntensivnosti within day. Often the sensation of pressure, tjazhessti, restraints around of a head, vzatylke and temeni is marked or celebrated. Almost all patients mark or celebrate a deep nagging pain in a nape and temples. Hypertonuses in short extensors of a neck, a chewing musculation and muscles of the face are objectively defined or determined. Especially it is necessary to pay attention to a status clavisternomastoid and medial pterygoid or alate of muscles. Diseases of a nasopharynx and adnexal or additional sinuses have great value, owing to constant involving in pathological process of short muscles kraniotservikalnogo transition on the mechanism of -motor reflexes. Detection of functional blockade kraniovertebralnogo transition and cervical PDS finishes nejroortopedicheskuju characteristic GBN. Treatment GBN at the correct diagnosis of greater or big difficulties does not represent. It is necessary to consider, that manipulation is the important part of the complex treatment including sedative preparations and a psychotherapy. Blockade kraniovertebralnogo transition and hypertonuses of muscles of a neck, in particular a back bottom slanting muscle of a head, a clavisternomastoid muscle, scalene muscles can influence as immediately, and on the mechanism of return afferentatsii a vascular tonus, causing for example the difficulty of venous outflow or difficulty of a blood flow on pozvonochnoj arteries, especially on R is available the indicating on unkovertebralnyj an arthrosis.

Lights
30.01.2005, 15:24
What to do or make? To find good manualnogo the therapist with the medical diploma and the certificate on the manipulation, owning receptions of a postisometric relaxation. To eliminate or erase;remove functional blockade in a neck. A convenient pose during a dream (it is better on a back or edgewise, but not on a stomach or belly). Consultation of the psychotherapist for elimination of psychoemotional disturbances. While reception of nonsteroid resolvents and-or Paracetamolum on need or requirement and relaxants. Your attending physician more particularly can appoint or nominate.