PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Mira
19.10.2004, 04:34
Hello. Prompt how much seriously disease a hydrocephalus. After failure or accident on April, 2nd, 2005, spent MRT research - result - attributes CHMT with formation asimetrichnoj an internal hydrocephalus. In August a tomography time - did or made still the conclusion - ?OO-ATTRIBUTES gomolateralnoj the link sided moderate hydrocephalus with a stenosis at a level of the left interventricular foramen (Monroe). The neuropathologist at which I was treated after a hospital, have told or said, what is it congenital, and in general will pass or take place. In general after dialogue with this doctor, a unpleasant deposit. Prompt that it is impossible at such disease how to treat this disease. In a hospital to me appointed or nominated kaventon, Pyracetamum and aktovegin. Thanks for your answer

Antuan
02.01.2005, 19:09
Dear Ekaterina, whether write was at you during the moment of failure or accident CHMT (a craniocerebral trauma), whether there was a loss of consciousness as the diagnosis sounded at an extract, your complaints: what disturbed then, what now disturbs? Whether consultation of the neurosurgeon has been appointed or nominated? Detailed description MRT or pictures in the digitized kind spread on a forum. Through what period after a trauma spent the first MRT research?

stiker
11.01.2005, 19:07
Yes, CHMT was, the loss of consciousness too was, two weeks after failure or accident I practically do not remember, in other as well as failure or accident too, in two weeks of the beginning practically precisely to perceive surrounding. The diagnosis at an extract: Sochetannaja ZCHMT, a bruise of a brain of an average degree, \ a hemorrhage. Disturbed headaches and dorsodynias Earlier, now the back practically does not hurt, headaches not such long both it is much less and less often, than earlier. Consultation of the neurosurgeon was not appointed or nominated, the first MRT inspection was spent for the fourth day after failure or accident (failure or accident was 2.04, MRT - 6.04, the second MRT - 6.08)

Tito
26.01.2005, 18:22
Description MRT from 06.04.2005:

On a series of ?O-tomograms in sagittal, axial and face-to-face projections in regimens 1 and 2 in

Native kind of -pathological changes of substance of a brain as sub. That and

supratentorialnyh structures or frames it is not revealed. Median structures or frames of a brain are not displaced. Lateral

Ventricles: left-is expanded, are deformed, dissymmetric (at a level of bodies: the left-18 mm,

Right-12) 3 zhel - 3 mm, 4 zhel - 17 mm-norms or -rates. Basal tsistserny are dissymmetric, without

Attributes of a compression. The structure or frame of sulcuses is not broken or disturbed. Subarachnoidal konveksitalnye

Spaces are not expanded. Adnexal or additional sinuses vozduhonosny. A pituitary body of the usual oval form and

The sizes. kranio- a joint without features.

Description MRT from 06.08.2005:

Research of a brain is executed in regimens 1 and 2 in sagittalnoj, axial,

Coronary projections in a native kind.

Sites patalogicheski the changed ?O-signal in structures or frames of a brain it is not defined or determined.

Median structures or frames are not displaced.

Lateral ventricles are dissymmetric, their sizes at a level of bodies make: right - 10 mm, left-

15 mm 3-rd ventricle-4,3 4-th ventricle of the usual form and the sizes (is expanded) (is not changed),

(16,8).

Intrasseljarnoe the space is not changed. Voronka a pituitary body it is located on an average line,

The form and the sizes of a pituitary body within the limits of age norm or rate.

Basal tsistserny are not deformed, are not expanded. Subarachnoidal konveksitalnye

Spaces of greater or big hemispheres and cerebellum are visualized usual.

Kraniovertebralnyj transition without patalogii.

Adnexal or Additional sinuses of a nose vozdushny, patalogicheskogo contents it is not visualized.

And still I am am disturbed now with a nervous status of my mum which puts all on ears, and speaks, that I need to be treated, and that treatment which was - does not approach or suit.

In a hospital to me have registered - aktovegin, Cavintonum and Pyracetamum, have told or said to drink a course of 10 days - each three months, in February to make MRT still time.

sergeitch
28.01.2005, 16:57
Dear Ekaterina, on the basis of predstavlenyh you of data, it is impossible to speak about presence at you diseases *quot; u?nONoa??n*quot;, as MRT attributes of expansion of one of ventricles mozga-it only MRT attributes, are necessary also clinical displays. Communication or connection of given changes MRT with the trauma transferred or carried by you as MRT research was spent on 4 j day raises the doubts. During this period the acute obstructive hydrocephalus (in terms less than 1 week) as a result of an intraventricular hemorrhage is possible or probable, but according to MRT at you it or him was not, so, that the given changes could be at you, for example since a birth. Describe head boli-when have appeared, constants or attacks how often, during what time of day, localization, character hurt, duration what helps or assists what strengthens pains? What accompanying signs during pains? Size of your arterial pressure?

moymujnumizmat
29.01.2005, 11:58
Hello, Igor Nikolaevich. The small hematencephalon, all the same was (according to the husband), he speaks, that to me did or made a puncture which has shown a small hemorrhage. Headaches have appeared, when I have started to understand an event (approximately in two weeks, can on days or puts-two later), they is not constant, the head is not present hurts. What they? Sometimes as though a kettle on a head dress and presses on a head, sometimes simply temples or whisky press. When me have written out on job the head hurted or was ill;was sick more strongly (pains appeared at long job with a computer, from constantly playing music, even quiet and from long conversation of people among themselves (not necessarily talked to me, but this shumovoj veils started to press on a head), and then hurted or was ill;was sick in the evenings (after job), but passed or took place more quickly. Now I do not work, golva hurts much less, but sometimes hurts. That helps or assists - I do not know, I asked the neuropathologist that it is fashionable to drink at if the head hurts, she has told or said, that anything, therefore I and suffered or bore, if absolutely strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, left office on street, it became easier. Though last time to me have registered tablets instenon (3 days in the beginning of month, in the extremity or end of month - and headaches should pass or take place 3 days, but I am fair govrja did not drink) and so to remove or take off at once a headache - nothing registered, therefore anything and did not accept (whether a little as it on me will work). And here what pressure - I do not know, me it or him never neither in hospital, nor after did not measure.

abyss
29.01.2005, 12:28
Yes, you had a subarachnoidal hemorrhage, I spoke about drugom-about a hemorrhage in ventricles of a brain. The same headaches, that you describe are similar to headaches of a strain. Treatment not a secret also is known to neurologists.

In absentia treatment unfortunately to appoint or nominate it is impossible, you need to address to the neurologist, it is possible or probable to another.