PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Scelalgias

Daniela
12.10.2004, 18:08
What is it such??? Infernal scelalgias do not allow to sleep. Begins so: I go to bed, the left foot starts to grow dumb. On a knee fold of a leg or foot (behind) there is any morbid point. In a leg or foot, from a hip joint up to a foot, a sharp throbbing pain.

If to rise, the pain gradually passes or takes place, in a leg or foot prickings as if or as the leg or foot has become numb begin. In the afternoon very well, but periodically there is a throbbing pain.

Traumas was not, all has begun unexpectedly. The therapist has told or said, that representation has no, what is it such.

What to me to do or make? I four day did not sleep Help or Assist, please!

Castillo
26.12.2004, 15:07
Numbness in all foot or in the field of external (from a little finger) or an internal surface (the big finger)? Whether there are pains in the field of a breech, whether there are pains in a lumbar department of a backbone. Whether any exercise stress (not necessarily on the eve) preceded pains, whether was a long finding in any one pose (for example sitting on kortochkah, a leg or foot on a leg or foot)? Character of your job? Age? Whether there Is a varicose illness or disease of veins? Illnesses or diseases of joints? Whether was earlier. Something similar? Survey of the neurologist for an estimation of reflex and sensitive disturbances is necessary to you.

Alma
08.01.2005, 10:25
Desire to receive the anamnesis quite reasonably, however as it is possible to appoint or nominate treatment, not knowing the diagnosis, or to all of you it is clear, then what for the anamnesis.

Do not hurry to treat that not knowing that.

Described sensations can be display

-orthopedic pathology

-neurologic pathology

-vascular pathology

Address to the doctor for reception of the plan of inspection

Anything, before survey of the doctor not *quot; ?N??ON?y*quot;

klochan
08.01.2005, 12:23
Kaakie still NPVS?? To be surveyed it is necessary. Without a roentgen of your extremity of anything to do or make it is impossible, besides if there are night pains. To the doctor - and to the surgeon of an out-patient department even. Survey is necessary and inspection is necessary.

Nazilja
14.01.2005, 07:25
Thanks EVP. I, probably, have damaged or injured;hurt a lumbar department of a backbone on the eve at employment or occupations in dancing group. At a palpation of a loin there was a sharp pain in district 3 go item of a vertebra and under kolenkoj. The numbness extends on all foot, and the second leg or foot today has started to grow dumb. On a heel I cost or stand, and on nosochke I can not - there is a strong pain.

It is glad to be surveyed, but we in an out-patient department do not have neurologist (have sent on pension about 5 years ago), the surgeon has told or said, what is it not its or his problems, here only if a leg or foot to amputate... The Joker:mad: the Therapist has appointed or nominated any ointment anesthetizing, only to sense from it or her (from ointment that is). Speaks, it is necessary to go to the center, but there the turn will reach in a half-year.

IRINA 1
22.01.2005, 17:58
Unfortunately, has read through dispute when EVP has made editing the report for which has received ban. How much or as far as I have understood he recommended NPVS, before inspection that has displeased. But if the patient nemozhet immediately now to address to the doctor why to not accept NPVS at such strong painful syndrome (cannot even sleep). All is peer as accompanying treatment, and the core them can also will appoint or nominate. An another matter that it is necessary to seem to the neurologist and the surgeon internally urgently necessarily.

Dear Vikong, at you obvious negative dynamics or changes of disease. If there is no expert in your city, throw all and ezzhajte in district or skoropomoshchnuju hospital. The diseases, shown such pains can be enough sereznymi. (them has listed Dr101) it is not necessary to pull.

Dear Dr, and what you had in view of under rengenom extremities? What diseases, accompanied a pain from t a joint up to a heel it is possible to reveal rengenom?

gambo
23.01.2005, 04:49
It agree with Michael. The situation more likely neurologic, is the indicating on a trauma. To be surveyed the more quickly, the better.

NPVS (diclofenac, ketoprofen), I think, are quite justified (if there are no contraindications, including an exacerbation of a peptic ulcer 12- an intestine). It is necessary to stop a pain. But with inspection to not tighten or delay.

Beirut
23.01.2005, 23:15
Considering presence of the factor of a trauma, I think that orthopedic inspection/with by possibly expedient performance a CT-computer should be primary. Tomographies pojasnichno kresttsovogo a department pozvonochnika./

Revealing a spondylolisthesis or intervertebral hernia of a disk at level L5-S1 is probable

No necessity TO DO or MAKE the PICTURE of the LEG or FOOT is present.

Consultation of the neurologist is expedient.

Putting off or Taking out of a painful syndrome-NSAID/ has forgotten, from its or her non-use, visible it is nonsteroid prtivovospalitelnye preparations that is peer NSIAD/, CERTAINLY-yes.

Preparations of this group-ARTOFEN ETOPAN VIOX applied at us

Axana
23.01.2005, 23:54
Thanks for advice or councils though, to tell the truth, to me strashnovato became. The therapist has appointed or nominated ointment Ortophenum (diclofenac). Fast caused, pair nyxes in a backbone have made also all. Have recommended in the center to go. It is necessary, though I do not know as. But it already my problems. Once again - thanks, and good luck.

constanta
23.01.2005, 23:55
Detektivi

At 12 mm a hernia. Not including several more it is less and like it is alive, though the leg or foot sometimes aches a bit.

Dear experts.

Basically, at a forum met opinions that that except for operation cannot relieve of a hernia of a disk. In this connection, some questions:

1. How to be if hernias of disks it is some or a little bit, to operate a floor of a backbone in my opinion it is inexpedient?

2. What principal causes of development of an osteochondrosis and whether self-restoration of a disk under condition of liquidation of these reasons is possible or probable?

3. You could something tell or say on the bill if I am not mistaken, laser irradiation of disks which leads to body height of a cartilaginous or chondral tissue.

4. Whether any jobs on use stvolovyh cells for treatment of an osteochondrosis are conducted in Russia and whether it in general is possible or probable?

Krock
24.01.2005, 00:02
Dear experts...

And the signature in the form of a hyperlink...

It that, unostentatious advertising?

Here there is a special section.

aleksan
24.01.2005, 00:03
Dear SPINET!

3. *quot; a laser irradiation n??o*quot; results or brings at evaporation of a small part of a kernel or core of a disk, reducing eo volume and by that pressure it or him created. More in detail, napr.:

Radiographics. 1996 Jan; 16 (1):89-96.

Percutaneous laser disk decompression under CT and fluoroscopic guidance: indications, technique, and clinical experience.

Gangi A, Dietemann JL, Ide C, Brunner P, Klinkert A, Warter JM.

Department of Radiology B, University Hospital of Strasbourg, France.

The aim of percutaneous laser disk decompression (PLDD) is to vaporize a small portion of the nucleus pulposus of an intervertebral disk, thereby reducing the volume and pressure of a diseased disk. This minimally invasive technique can be performed in patients who need surgical intervention for disk herniation with leg pain. PLDD is usually performed under fluoroscopic guidance with or without diskoscopy. However, it can also be performed under dual computed tomographic (CT) and fluoroscopic guidance as an outpatient procedure. CT and fluoroscopic guidance increases the safety and accuracy of PLDD, with high precision of instrument guidance, direct visualization of nucleus pulposus vaporization, and reduced risk of complications. Of 119 patients with lumbar disk herniation treated with PLDD under CT and fluoroscopic guidance, 91 (76.5 %) had a good or fair response. PLDD performed with CT and fluoroscopic guidance appears to be a safe and effective treatment for herniated intervertebral disks.

4. Stvolovymi cells at us treat in general ABSOLUTELY all:

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=10135

The truth efficiency and safety of such treatment is not established or installed yet (but the truth if people are ready to pay money *quot; to be kept not ?N??Oy*quot; very difficultly...)

irina gelver
Dr. Vad

On the bill of a laser irradiation, I had in view of a method described on page:

http: // www.laser.ru/BioPhotonics/LaserSpinalDiskReconstruction.html

Likely I have mixed the term.

This way, according to placed on this site, stimulates body height of cartilaginous cells.

Unfortunately, could not open clause or article to which you refer in the report about stvolovyh cells. Whether you met, the information on efficiency of treatment of an osteochondrosis, consequences, etc. On the basis of that I read about stvolovyh cells, it seems to me this way of treatment can be the most optimum at treatment of an osteochondrosis complicated by a lot or plenty of hernias.

P.S.

Thanks for your attention.

At me a trouble with English tongue, I know only colloquial. But if I have correctly understood to be spoken about 75 % positive takes, safety, etc. By the way, have guided at one question which was to be discussed. I shall result or bring in the following report.

Mikhail

Partly advertising, but generally - for the information on.

Mingijan
It is a cutting from the forum.

If it is possible or probable, comment:

Almost medical establishments speak all about a positive take of treatment of an osteochondrosis in 80-90 % of cases. At what, about such results speak almost all the clinics using any methods of treatment, be: operation, evaporation, manipulation, karipazim, etc. For the beginning it is possible to make the amendment that reports and in general statistics is overestimated with a view of advertising but also then we shall receive 60-70 % of positive takes (I do not think, that clinics say lies very strongly). But also such results, from my point of view are not absolutely objective. As, the information on a status of the patient after carrying out of treatment collect a maximum in current of year (anyway, any more did not meet), and an osteochondrosis - disease for long enough term if for all life, such statistics is not especially objective as does not consider complications appeared after for example 2th years. Thus, the patient at occurrence of complications, as a rule does not come back in that hospital in which was treated, and silently searches new. Thus, one person for some years can lift positive statistics of many medical establishments and thus and will not recover. For example, I went to Bubnovskomu, have not helped or assisted, have silently left, and at them advertising To us have addressed more one thousand person . One more moment, in that that, after passage of any treatment the person often changes the way of life, trying to not subject a backbone to greater or big loads and at the same time, being engaged in prophylaxis of exacerbations. It is natural, that in any percent or interest of cases, this person any more does not recollect pains and an osteochondrosis in general, but same is not caused only by efficiency of the passed or the taken place treatment.

Thus, we receive absolutely not objective results on treatment of an osteochondrosis in general and efficiency of separate kinds of treatment, etc.

Helena1
*quot; one more moment, in that that, after passage of any treatment the person often changes the way of life, trying to not subject a backbone to greater or big loads and at the same time, being engaged in prophylaxis of exacerbations. It is natural, that in any percent or interest of cases, this person any more does not recollect pains and an osteochondrosis in general, but same is not caused only by efficiency of the passed or the taken place treatment. And quot;

And if the person any more does not recollect pains and an osteochondrosis in general so still it is necessary?!!!

About what treatment of an osteochondrosis there can be a speech when the osteochondrosis is structural changes in bones and a cartilaginous or chondral tissue which are practically at all to the certain age. Only one test pains, and others are not present. Means hurts not *quot; ?ONO?nO?*quot;. Abroad, in my opinion, in general there is no such diagnosis *quot; ?ONO?nO?*quot;, and there is a dorsodynia which happens vertebrogennogo and nevertebrogennogo character. To each class owing to an arthrosis of m/ of joints, the discogenic pain, a pain concerns to the second class, for example a pain owing to a muscular spastic stricture on set of subclasses, for example. That is and izlechennost from different statuses will be different, we shall tell or say a muscular spastic stricture of 100 %, an arthrosis of 0 %. Efficiency of treatment stvolovymi is not proved by cells, as well as *quot; a laser irradiation stimulating body height cartilaginous or chondral ?NO*quot;. Instead of increasing cells the laser, to enter stvolovye cells and to spend for it greater or big agents, it is better to borrow or occupy, for example yoga which according to the American researches, is most effective for the decision of a problem of a chronic dorsodynia.

Nathaly
The link on stvolovye cells http: // www.mednovosti.ru/articles/2004/09/20/stemcells/

On the link offered by you very similar technics or technical equipment which already mentioned also any attitude or relation to *quot is shown and described; stimulations of body height of cartilaginous cells and to restoration of tissues intervertebral n??a*quot; has no. (advertising, however).

Briefly about short-term and long-term efficiency on an example of this technique. Here that the author writes:

J Clin Laser Med Surg. 2001 Feb; 19 (1):15-20.

Response of extruded intervertebral herniated discs to percutaneous laser disc decompression.

Choy DS.

Laser Spine Center and Columbia University College of Physicians *amp; Surgeons, New York, New York 10021, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To describe the clinical features of 21 patients with extruded (but nonsequestered) herniated intervertebral discs before and after treatment with percutaneous laser disc decompression (PLDD.) BACKGROUND DATA: PLDD was introduced in February, 1986, by Choy and Ascher. This relatively noninvasive technique for the treatment of herniated intervertebral discs has been extensively described elsewhere. Previously, only uncomplicated disc herniations were treated with PLDD, with a success rate according to the MacNab criteria of 89 % and a complication rate of 0.4 to 1.0 %.

METHODS: Twenty-one patients with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)-documented extruded, but nonsequestered, herniated discs with appropriate pain syndromes were treated with PLDD. RESULTS: 18 of the 21 patients treated achieved the top category of the MacNab criteria, with good pain relief, and in some instances, reversal of neurologic deficits.

According to him, from 85 up to 89 % short-term efficiency (more selective approach, 0 experience and tp.)

Further:

J Clin Laser Med Surg. 2001 Feb; 19 (1):3-8.

Cervical percutaneous laser disc decompression: preliminary results of an ongoing prospective outcome study.

Knight MT, Goswami A, Patko JT.

The Spinal Foundation, Rochdale, UK.

The sustained nature of the benefit (mean 3.5 years at final follow up) after long-term preoperative symptoms (mean 3.9 years) in 76 % patients rules out placebo effect.

J Clin Laser Med Surg. 2003 Jun; 21 (3):131-8.

Image-guided percutaneous laser disk decompression for herniated lumbar disks: a 4-year follow-up in 200 patients.

Gronemeyer DH, Buschkamp H, Braun M, Schirp S, Weinsheimer PA, Gevargez A.

Gronemeyer Institute of MicroTherapy, Department of Radiology and Microtherapy, University of Witten/Herdecke, Bochum, Germany.

200 patients, who were treated with image-guided PLDD for herniated lumbar disks, were observed over a period of 4 +/-1.3 years. Treatments were carried out under CT/fluoroscopy guidance with local anesthesia on an outpatient basis with an Nd:YAG laser of 1064 nm. RESULTS: At follow-up, back pain was eliminated or reduced in 73 % of the patients. Regarding sensorimotor impairment, PLDD did have a positive effect on 74 % of the patients. In the majority of patients, the number of sick days and consumption of pain medication was reduced. In one patient, diskitis occurred as a complication of PLDD; 74 % of the patients said they were satisfied with the outcome of the therapy; and 81.5 % of the patients would have required another PLDD in cases of disk herniation.

In both publications within 3-4 years of observation efficiency of treatment was estimated or appreciated on the average 75 %.

I think, business not only in procedure, but who and as it or her does or makes, under what indications and tp. In normal clinics as it is visible estimate or appreciate the and long-term efficiency.

Jannett2005
The Journal of Family Practice August 2004 Vol. 53, No. 8

Does yoga speed healing for patients with low back pain?

Evidence-Based Answer

The use of yoga is consistent with recommendations for activity, as tolerated, for patients with low back pain. Literature evaluating the effectiveness of yoga for low back pain is scant, so it is unclear if yoga is equivalent to, or superior to, standard therapies (strength of recommendation: C, based on 1 randomized pilot study and limited case series).

Evidence Summary

Yoga, through static physical postures (or asanas), uses stretching to improve muscular strength and flexibility, which could be beneficial for low-back-related pain management. Hatha yoga, which incorporates breathing and movement, has provided limited benefit in musculoskeletal-related pain. Hatha yoga is distinguished from other yoga practices in that it is based on the knowledge, development, and balance of psychophysical energies. A large systematic review of yoga used for various medical conditions found over 120 studies. Anecdotal reports were excluded. The authors reported no studies directly evaluating effect of yoga on back pain.

A randomized controlled trial studied a 6-week modified hatha yoga protocol with 22 patients. The yoga group spent an hour with a certified instructor twice weekly, while the control group received the same intervention delayed until the study phase was completed. This underpowered pilot study found trends in functional measurement scores for improved balance and flexibility, as well as decreased disability and depression in the yoga group, but the sample size was too small to detect significant changes.

Patients who practice hatha yoga say it is valuable for preventing and managing stress-related chronic health problems, including low back pain. In a survey of 3000 people receiving yoga for health ailments (1142 [38 %] with back pain), 98 % claimed that yoga benefited them.

In a case series of 16 patients using various asanas for rehabilitation, 11 (69 %) reported significant improvement, with near normal mobility and absence of pain. Those who reported recurring back pain also reported irregular practice of yoga. In another case series, 21 women aged more 60 years (mean age, 75) with hyperkyphosis, participated in twice-weekly 1-hour sessions of hatha yoga for 12 weeks. Measured height increased by a mean of 0.52 cm, forward curvature diminished, patients were able to get out of chairs faster, and they had longer functional reach. Eleven patients (48 %) reported increased postural awareness/improvement and improved well-being; 58 % perceived improvement in their physical functioning.

Clearly, more studies are required to determine the effects of yoga on lower back pain. Larger randomized sample sizes, group and individualized formats, and longer follow-up are needed. Control groups should involve both group and nongroup settings, to detect any benefit that may be derived from group support. No reports of harm from yoga in low-back pain therapy were reported in the few studies found.

Recommendations from others

The Philadelphia Panel formulated evidence-based guidelines for selected rehabilitation interventions in the management of low back pain for outpatient adults. Continuation of normal activity improves rate of return to work compared with enforced bed rest. Randomized controlled trials demonstrate no clinically important effect (15 % improvement compared with control) with stretching or strengthening exercises, mechanical traction, or TENS. The panel found insufficient evidence to support the use of mechanical traction for patient global improvement and return to work. Therapeutic exercise-including stretching, strengthening, and mobility exercises-significantly reduces pain and improves function for chronic low back pain (longer than 12 weeks); but there was no clinical benefit in facilitating return to work. No specific comments on yoga appeared in their recommendations.

The US Preventive Services Task Force reports that evidence is insufficient to recommend for or against counseling patients to exercise to prevent low back pain; it makes no mention about yoga.

Nathan Graves, MD, Martin Krepcho, PhD, Helen G. Mayo, MLS,

University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas

Clinical commentary:

Information suggests yoga-and all exercise-effective for low back pain

Good evidence supports the concept that activity is more effective than bed rest for acute low back pain. Recent studies in the rehabilitation and physical therapy literature have emphasized core stability exercises for acute and chronic back pain. As balance, strength, and flexibility improve, the episodes and intensity of acute low back pain diminish.

It stands to reason that activities such as hatha yoga that improve muscular strength, flexibility, and balance would similarly improve function and decrease low back pain. The available information would lead me to recommend yoga for my patients with low back pain. Yoga may well be effective, and no reports in the literature show harm.

John Hill, MD,

Rose Family Medicine Residency, Denver, Colorado

Goodlark
And if the person any more does not recollect pains and an osteochondrosis in general so still it is necessary?!!!...

The person has more that, but objective statistical data are necessary to Medicine.

On the bill of yoga, too heard a plenty of positive responses. But if I am not mistaken, employment or occupations by yoga are, it is raspingly speaking, anesthetizing, as well as LFK (on the experience).

It turns out, what there is no sense in attempts to get rid of a hernia of a disk as it is impossible, and it is necessary to reduce methods of conservative treatment a pain?

P.S.

Well I cannot translate or transfer this text, is glad:-)

SAV
According to the international references, patients with hr. Dorsodynias the complex fiz is recommended. Exercises at absence of data, that any of them is more effective, rather than another:

... patients who have subacute intermittent or recurrent subacute low back pain be encouraged to follow an active exercise program...

... there is sufficient scientific evidence to recommend that patients who have chronic low back pain perform physical, therapeutic, or recreational exercises, keeping in mind that no specific active technique or method is superior to another.

Spine. 2000 Feb 15; 25 (4 Suppl):1S-33S.

The role of activity in the therapeutic management of back pain. Report of the International Paris Task Force on Back Pain.

Abenhaim L, Rossignol M, Valat JP, Nordin M, Avouac B, Blotman F, Charlot J, Dreiser RL, Legrand E, Rozenberg S, Vautravers P.

Montreal Department of Public Health, Quebec, Canada.

Practice Guideline

Friman
Dr. Vad many thanks for links. That is there it is written, what despite of positive takes by way of depression of dorsodynias at engaged by the -yoga, it is not enough spent researches to do or make direct conclusions about positive influence of -yoga on a dorsodynia and what there are no the literary data specifying any harm from -yoga?

Nina. O
All is correct. From positions EBM there are not enough certificates on advantage or benefit, but at absence of harm and in view of references that any fiz. Exercises are approximately equally good in this situation at desire of the patient to be engaged in yoga, let there will be a given kind mysh. Trainings as promoting struggle against an illness.