PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Distsirkuljatornaja an encephalopathy

20.10.2004, 16:59
Dear sirs,

At me the father is sick, the diagnosis which to him have put the Encephalopathy with attributes of illness or disease Parkensona sounds as Distsirkuljatornaja.

We tried to treat it or him in Military medical Academy in sankt-NONOiOuOuN at Odinaka, but unfortunately which he has appointed or nominated that treatment of positive takes has not brought. Now at it or him the leg or foot and a few or a little;little bit arm or hand, strong pains in a coxofemoral part shivers.

If someone can help or assist or advise where it is possible to treat this illness or disease help or assist please.

Henry
06.12.2004, 00:54
Dear sirs,

At me the father is sick, the diagnosis which to him have put the Encephalopathy with attributes of illness or disease Parkensona sounds as Distsirkuljatornaja.

We tried to treat it or him in Military medical Academy in sankt-NONOiOuOuN at Odinaka, but unfortunately which he has appointed or nominated that treatment of positive takes has not brought. Now at it or him the leg or foot and a few or a little;little bit arm or hand, strong pains in a coxofemoral part shivers.

If someone can help or assist or advise where it is possible to treat this illness or disease help or assist please.

Uvzhaemyj Ronin, DEP - the diagnosis, basically applied in Russia and being *quot; a combined team ??n?O*quot; from various syndromes.

Therefore, it is necessary to be defined or determined for the beginning, that is concrete at your father.

There can be syndromes of a parkinsonism, a vascular dementia, vestibulo-, etc.

Whether he suffers a hypertonia, whether there were myocardial infarctions, insults? With what illness or disease as developed has begun. Data of neurologic survey completely, additional methods of inspection - the conclusions, parameters of biochemistry of a blood, the general or common analysis of a blood? Accompanying diseases?

irene akalatovi
29.12.2004, 09:11
And more, actually, displays on the basis of which have put DEP (possibly, mental).

_dark_an
19.01.2005, 22:22
Dear sirs,

Hello!

In absentia hardly udastsja to diagnose your father since survey is very important. Iogu only to note, that a combination of illness or disease Parkinsona and distsirkuljatornoj encephalopathies a greater or big rarity. Therefore the above-stated diagnosis demands specification.

prisoedinijajus to questions set above my colleagues...