PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Conditions at which there are posttraumatic intracranial hematomas.

map023
06.11.2004, 22:08
Has read through, that two moments are considered or examined;surveyed: 1) *quot; ???Oan*quot; a hematoma without an accompanying bruise of a brain 2) a hematoma developing on a background of a bruise. Me posttraumatic acute hematomas interest only. It is how much great under these conditions (trauma) probability of occurrence *quot; ???O*quot; hematomas and why if it there was a trauma, there are no attributes of a bruise? Due to what then there is a formation of a hematoma? Damage of vessels is simple?

Igor ___
11.01.2005, 09:50
I have not absolutely understood, and where you have read through it. And, why you interest only *quot; ???OUN*quot; hematomas???

In occasion of the question - and in what as a matter of fact a problem??? As a matter of fact, the hematoma (subdural) after a trauma without ushibamozhet to be at confluence of some pathologies:

- At the senile patient with the expressed cortical atrophy

- At the patient with disturbances of system of a hemostasis (including and jatrogenno induced)

- At the patient with *quot; aOaO??na?y?*quot; a cyst

Basically still there can be an acute epidural hematoma without an obvious bruise of a brain (in this case speech goes about direct damage SOA to a line of fracture more often).

In all other cases force of the application of a trauma is those, that a bruise of a brain simply *quot; it is obliged iUOy*quot; - other question - what bruise???. All business in terminology - what to consider or count *quot; O??i?*quot; a brain:

- If as a bruise of a brain to understand sitautsiju which can be visualized at KT is one - that all world and does or makes is a zone *quot; hemorrhagic izmeneney densities at e?*quot;

- If on *quot; duration of loss ???a??n*quot; - as at us:-) is absolutely another - since at us-it loss soznananija on an hour and more, and in the USA is a long loss of consciousness for the term of more than 6 hours + hemorrhagic izmeneneija at KT

- If changes on *quot; ??O?OOOOOO??*quot; a level is the third

If such gradation *quot is necessary for you; uN?aO?a*quot; / *quot; uN?aO?a+O??i*quot; for *quot; ????Nnoa??n*quot;, I would use the world standards:

I.e. there are centers of hemorrhages at KT in a parenchyma of a brain is *quot; a hematoma with O??i?*quot;, if in a parenchyma is not present - *quot; pure or clean uN?aO?a*quot;.

Yours faithfully