PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment of an intervertebral hernia

Olechka
27.10.2004, 06:25
Offer treatment of an intervertebral hernia by an electrophoresis with karipazimom. Please, those who has tested the given method on itself - share opinion on efficiency of such treatment.

Also: what thinks of endoscopic operations?

All thanks.

Zaraza
27.10.2004, 10:51
It is published: Nik S

Offer treatment of an intervertebral hernia by an electrophoresis with karipazimom.

Treatment or cupping of signs? Proceeding from pathogenesis MPG, the electrophoresis With EVERYTHING should not lead to convalescence. At the best - time or temporary simplification of a symptomatology.

Also: what thinks of endoscopic operations?

In general it is better to not think of operations. Publish at a forum (pictures, the conclusion of the roentgenologist, opinion of the neurosurgeon - in general, all that is)

Excuse, dear Evgenie, but... Considering, that the part of your report was to put it mildly *quot; unfair advertising/a?O?ON?a?*quot; she has been removed.

kotku
26.11.2004, 02:55
About treatment karipazimom:

1) Fie-fie - own experience I have no. From pluss of it or this *quot; ?N?N??n*quot; - only that, what is it not operation. From minuses - is not present *quot; the proved data, that it ?uaNO*quot;. If in the subsequent operation is required - she will be much more complex or difficult and, means will have above risk of complications for you

About an endoscopy:

2) Basic advantages before *quot; ??O???*quot; mikrodiskektomiej she has no, since all the same demands a cut or section of a skin about 2-3 sm and excision of a hernia.

Yours faithfully,

shishonokr @.ru
27.12.2004, 10:34
Hello, Jury!

Under *quot; advertising/a?O?ON?a?*quot;, it is understood, obviously, the offer to disassemble this case in section the HOMEOPATHY?

But I actually am convinced that having applied homeopathic treatment in this case it is possible to facilitate life Nika considerably. And for this purpose something is not required even especial - clinic MPG well enough keeps within a pathogenesis of several GPS and if Nik will in detail describe the clinic references can be given at once.

Edward
31.12.2004, 03:21
Dear Evgenie,

Under advertising/anti-advertising I meant yours *quot; a little ?Ni??oa??N*quot; the statement, that surgical treatment is not shown at a hernia of a disk, and here the homeopathy is that that is necessary. I at all against *quot; unorthodox ?NOno*quot;, but thus it is not necessary to be equaled on advertising of VAZ in which it is spoken, that *quot; this miracle of a car industry the most dynamical avto in the world:) *quot;. Besides the patient did not ask about treatment of a hernia of a disk in general for this reason, your offer on a homeopathy looks or appears as *quot; ON?a?a*quot;, instead of something another. To a question on efficiency *quot; u?NaO??*quot; I can tell or say only, that the effect platsebo in uncontrollable klin.issledovanijah sostovljaet the order of 20 % from efficiency of treatment + 10-20 more % is effect Hotorna:)

JULY
07.01.2005, 01:52
Well. To confuse a homeopathy with platsebo it is not necessary - about it or this at a forum already there was a speech and like A.Kotok would result or bring the links showing that effect GPS is not reduced to -effect. Besides, if all business was in platsebo - eff., GPS would not give therapeutic effect at treatment of animals.

But, however, the conversation starts to go on a standard way other disskussy a forum - a question of the patient, the answer of the first expert, the second, the third... And the further finding-out of attitudes or relations between them - not seems to you? Let's not enter yet on this thorny road:) also we shall wait, that to us the patient will tell or say.

Nevskaya
08.01.2005, 09:05
Dear Jury Vadimovich!

Your opinion on application girudoterapii at an osteochondrosis of a backbone? Heard much, but, basically, from the second lips.

mashulja
08.01.2005, 22:13
Dear Vladimir Jakovlevich,

I shall dare to formulate the opinion in occasion of girudoterapii in general - she cannot do much harm to any patient, except for a situation with hemorrhagic diathesises and a hemophilia. Therefore, it or she can be applied and at an osteochondrosis, but it is obvious not as *quot; definite treatment*quot;, if to be guided only by a principle *quot; not ?aoONn?*quot;:).

Yours faithfully,

adept
10.01.2005, 07:43
Dear Jury Vadimovich!

Never dealed with leeches. To tell the truth, I even am a little of them pobaivajus.:)

But, you believe, reports, type resulted or brought below, have cleanly advertising character?

From a forum the Doctor. Ru

The doctor traumatologist-orthopedist Andrey Kardanov responds:

If the hernia has already appeared, it is necessary to get rid of the damaged or injured disks. A question - what way. Ways is a little, basically operative. Certainly, each operation is a risk, also be unconditional complications can. Therefore, before to be solved on operation, it is necessary to try or taste a way which is called *quot; u?OOnONOa?n*quot;. About it or this very few people heard (including I until recently), but he operates or works amazingly effectively. Sense that during several sessions on the certain points of a back the neurologist- puts....... Medical leeches! Results are so amazing what to believe in it difficultly. Look on a residence (by the address, in Estonia?) the expert, a method cheap, effective and not operative, i.e. operation always remains on an extreme case.

Ipolit
10.01.2005, 08:59
Dear colleagues. I believe, in this case speech can go only about influence on a vascular component of a radicular syndrome. Possibly, at leading -vegetative displays in clinic the expressed effects on a background girudoterapii can really be observed.

As to influence actually on disk structures or frames to me there were no data about any *quot; -ni??*quot; (or other stukturnom) action pijavochnyh the secrets, capable to brake or even to turn degenerate or degenerative processes back going here. Hardly the given method will essentially narrow indications to an operative measure, but he can quite be applied at conservative treatment, especially at an out-patient stage.

Nena
10.01.2005, 21:08
The resulted or brought citation sounds as an enthusiastic declaration of love 15- years or summer young men:)

Most of all I liked a speciality *quot; the neuropathologist-u?OOnONOaNoO*quot;, has for some reason thought, that is good that else there is no gynecologist- and the urologist of the same orientation:)

Yours faithfully,

Arturas
10.01.2005, 21:12
This illness or disease (lumbar osteochondrosis) chronic, therefore any treatment brings only short-term effect

The operative measure has indications (relative and absolute) and contraindications.