PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trauma

The daughter - in-law
10.10.2004, 22:58
Hello. At My husband, strong CHMT closed. Falling from height. A hemorrhage in a ventricle of a brain. Strong enough. An edema of a brain, but any fracture. A coma 1. There Was it on August, 28th. Now in reanimation. There is a tendency, on opening eyes, it today was strong enough noticeably. Pupils under centuries or blepharons go. Pulls an arm or a hand, moves a leg or foot. Turns a head. To be on artificial ventilation of the lungs. Today, pulse became below 80-90 impacts, yesterday 100, the day before yesterday 130. Pressure in norm or rate. Additional charging by oxygen of a blood 98 100. Yesterday 25 sighes in a minute, today 22. Droppers in a clavicle, sodium of Sodium chloridum and aminosterila. Yesterday the doctor has told or said, that the outgrowth of a wet brain has stopped, and today starts to fall down. The hemorrhage resolves. Reacts to words. On mine - a few or a little;little bit corners of a mouth have risen, on friends - begins vorochitsja. Comment, please, on the given situation. That to wait, expect, on what to hope. In advance, many thanks.

Sten333
20.11.2004, 04:34
Your alarm is clear to any, but to respond about the possible or probable forecast I consider or count impossible. Any doctor from whom you look forward to hearing, did not see, and cannot really estimate or appreciate a status of your husband. Only that doctor who is at bed of the patient, can estimate or appreciate a situation and give the forecast.

You should rely on experience of the attending physician and if that or confuses you, to invite vybranogo you the adviser.

Correspondence forecasts in such cases are poorly probable and can be given only neumudrennymi by experience by the doctors who are not carrying the responsibility before you.

Our brain the complex or difficult system, up to the extremity or end not studied or investigated also can manufacture different *quot; oO?U*quot; .opisano it is a lot of cases of wonderful and inexplicable convalescences of patients with the bad forecast and on the contrary.

Hope always for the best

The VIP
05.12.2004, 02:32
Hello. At My husband, strong CHMT closed. Falling from height. A hemorrhage in a ventricle of a brain. Strong enough. An edema of a brain, but any fracture. A coma 1. There Was it on August, 28th. Now in reanimation. There is a tendency, on opening eyes, it today was strong enough noticeably. Pupils under centuries or blepharons go. Pulls an arm or a hand, moves a leg or foot. Turns a head. To be on artificial ventilation of the lungs. Today, pulse became below 80-90 impacts, yesterday 100, the day before yesterday 130. Pressure in norm or rate. Additional charging by oxygen of a blood 98 100. Yesterday 25 sighes in a minute, today 22. Droppers in a clavicle, sodium of Sodium chloridum and aminosterila. Yesterday the doctor has told or said, that the outgrowth of a wet brain has stopped, and today starts to fall down. The hemorrhage resolves. Reacts to words. On mine - a few or a little;little bit corners of a mouth have risen, on friends - begins vorochitsja. Comment, please, on the given situation. That to wait, expect, on what to hope. In advance, many thanks.

If all is valid how you describe, positive dynamics or changes on the face. However, to hope it is possible only on the God and professionalism of doctors.

Natasha
12.12.2004, 08:13

If all is valid how you describe, positive dynamics or changes on the face. However, to hope it is possible only on the God and professionalism of doctors.

IlyaVlasov
14.12.2004, 17:47
Mutual relation of religion and medicine it was already discussed at a forum, therefore I nevertheless recommended to rely on professionalism of doctors and if wish, appealing to the help of the god and whom you still want.

lesli
18.12.2004, 03:39
The doctor really professional. My husband has gone on the amendment. Eyes are opened or open. Compresses to me an arm or a hand, all time wishes something to tell or say to me. Tries to smile. Even has yawned, though it looked or appeared terribly enough, since at it or him an intubation of a trachea (forgive or excuse if not absolutely correctly PULMONARY ventilation).

Irinka
18.12.2004, 06:51
It is glad for you, but have patience, the period of restoration on time can be long, and is not always predicted. While-dynamics or -changes positive.

Patiences and success.

zc
18.12.2004, 08:10
Mutual relation of religion and medicine it was already discussed at a forum, therefore I nevertheless recommended to rely on professionalism of doctors and if wish, appealing to the help of the god and whom you still want.

Sir, yes you pursue me:rolleyes:

Self-confidently enough express. Happens, what even the professional is powerless also everyone make a helpless gesture, and the patient gets out. And happens on the contrary, like all it is good, then...:cool:

rabaev
18.12.2004, 09:38

Dear Doctor Polonsky! Sometimes and professionalism of doctors is powerless. It is incorrect to speak *quot; -???*quot;, *quot; Or professionalism, or uu*quot;. A life good luck this background status for the majority of people on the Earth. Here no opposition can be, as also the God and the doctor-high-professional operate or work in one direction. And here when to help or assist it is impossible, there is a God, - here to you of advantage of invocation to the God when the person is sick. When professionals are powerless, suddenly the person starts recover, explain can nobody, in any way it does not keep within a science. Simply science and belief are different areas.

Yours faithfully Alexey Shishkin

Planer Vitaly
18.12.2004, 10:10
Return to the beginning and, maybe, a question about *quot; ON??Nnoa???*quot; at YOU will disappear. Still more few time at a forum and, possibly, do not know that doctors not presleduot each other, and give consultation to patients, in process of their ability and Time.

It is more than endurance or quotation and considering before a writing or spelling. Remember, that in kategorijuvrachi it is necessary to enter still and that the rating is able not only podymatsja, but also SNIZHATSJA.Ne transform a topic o*quot; ?oa?O*quot; .T on business.

Successes.

Mart
18.12.2004, 11:08
Now-for a?N????-PERSONALLY

-return to my answer, it is close or attentive it or him O?O?ON/he korotkij/

It-is written, if YOU not o?n?ON*quot; rely on professionalism of doctors And/and not if, as you utverzhdaete/appealing to the help iua*quot;.

And YOU join in discussion when is what to tell or say to the PATIENT, instead of the adviser/yes yet on delu/

Senna
18.12.2004, 11:28
Now-for a?N????-PERSONALLY

-return to my answer, it is close or attentive it or him O?O?ON/he korotkij/

It-is written, if YOU not o?n?ON*quot; rely on professionalism of doctors And/and not if, as you utverzhdaete/appealing to the help iua*quot;.

And YOU join in discussion when is what to tell or say to the PATIENT, instead of the adviser/yes yet on delu/

Dear Doctor Polonsky! First I - ALEKS SHISHKA. But, better, name me how I specify in the bottom of reports - Alexey Shishkin., communicating with the adviser, I simultaneously speak the patient that to me is to tell or say. The ethical party or side has put also is important, as well as actual. Let the patient learns or finds out also other point of view. If you have noticed, I did not deny the TREATMENT recommended by you, did not criticize you, and have simply opened one of aspects of this case which, as a rule, is incorrectly interpreted; in it or this there should be a clearness. So, my report quite on business. Generally at you there it is written *quot; ?*quot;, instead of *quot; ???*quot;, but disdain peerly appears all.

To the letter, can be and you will not carp, but spirit of the report it is obvious against an intervention of the God, in favour of professionalism.

Alexey Shishkin

gergeor
18.12.2004, 12:06
A?nO?N*quot; spirit of the report *quot; in the-first subjective of a subject philosophy, in- well in any way the medical concept, and in-third/if so would be desirable to know my attitude or relation to communication or connection of religion and meditsiny/I have already expressed in this occasion in a discussed subject

The doctor being engaged in the craft is not obliged TO PRAY @ BE christened AND CARRY out OTHER CHARITABLE DEJSVIJA.

It is my personal point of view, however if to him or the patient it is to Is necessary-th HEALTH, that I and have advised/appealing to the help boga/perhaps.

Believe, that at me, by virtue of known regional circumstances, religious patients he-patient is much more than yours, however only, instead of I address for the help to the god. And anybody from them never objazyvaet me to it or this.

maniia
18.12.2004, 12:15
A?nO?N*quot; spirit of the report *quot; in the-first subjective of a subject philosophy, in- well in any way the medical concept, and in-third/if so would be desirable to know my attitude or relation to communication or connection of religion and meditsiny/I have already expressed in this occasion in a discussed subject

The doctor being engaged in the craft is not obliged TO PRAY @ BE christened AND CARRY out OTHER CHARITABLE DEJSVIJA.

It is my personal point of view, however if to him or the patient it is to Is necessary-th HEALTH, that I and have advised/appealing to the help boga/perhaps.

Believe, that at me, by virtue of known regional circumstances, religious patients he-patient is much more than yours, however only, instead of I address for the help to the god. And anybody from them never objazyvaet me to it or this.

And I philosophical, but connected with medicine, also conduct conversation. Without a philosophical basis medicine including medical ethics and a deontology, cannot exist. Also as mercy, morals, spirituality cannot exist without the basis - religions. For the first time it is formulated in the New testament, in Nagornoj sermons. Without a philosophical, religious basis the medicine would have the truncated, mechanical appearance. If from culture to withdraw spirituality there will be a civilization. And if from medicine - that a circle krojki and sewing.

With all rest in your last report it agree,-it fairly and correctly.

Alexey Shishkin

bazik
18.12.2004, 12:21
Well and it is nice or famous, if on a-short agree.

And the attitude or relation to religion business private or individual and LICHNOE.Etu the party or side to an extreme measure at a medical forum and in connection with a concrete case, at me is not present maleshego desire to discuss. Mentioned by you *quot; e??Auieee*quot; and also TORU and the koran, did not read.