PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pantogamum and delay of speech development.

vasmark1
02.11.2004, 18:31
The dear doctor, prompt how much or as far as obosnovanno purpose or appointment to the child of 2 years of Pantogamum at the diagnosis a delay of speech development?

Thanks.

Elena

Pelmeshka
09.11.2004, 22:58
It is proved only from the point of view of the Soviet traditions. A reliable data about efficiency of Pantogamum at speech disturbances is not present.

Esse
20.11.2004, 14:57
And what is still effective?

To us have appointed or nominated a course gliatilina, in the extremity or end of a course - nyxes korteksina.

Helps or Assists.

Ivan.

angel
24.11.2004, 01:42
For treatment of that have appointed or nominated? What illness or disease?

Gala
24.11.2004, 15:41
Nyxes *quot; for mind or wit and ON??*quot; are effective in the same degree in what the section birches earlier was effective. Too stimulated all abilities.

Medicines cannot help or assist to learn to speak, just as, for example, it is impossible to learn to go by means of medicines by a bicycle. It is a question of training.

bim
25.11.2004, 01:43
And what is still effective?

To us have appointed or nominated a course gliatilina, in the extremity or end of a course - nyxes korteksina.

Helps or Assists.

Ivan.

Dear Ivan_aga!

I shall repeat a question - in occasion of what were treated, and also in what doses, on what displays have estimated or appreciated a positive effect?

Yours faithfully, the Druid.

29.11.2004, 06:33
(now to him 4,5 years) have been diagnosed my child *quot; a delay of -speech development with strokes aOO???a*quot;. It was one and a half year ago. The psychoneurologist, has appointed or nominated gliatilin on sledushchej to the scheme or plan: 3 months on one capsule in the morning ezhednvno, last ten days of a course in the morning a nyxis korteksina on 1 ml intramusculary. Then the break 3 months follows.

That was: the child very badly and muffledly spoke, avoided a view in eyes, has been very closed, played loneliness. At early age there was even such fear, that he does not hear, fortunately not proved to be true. As toys used usual subjects: an iron, a meat grinder, in general utensils. Could look long at water, play with her. But at the same time panically was afraid some water if it was necessary to wash, in a bath not zalazil, washed under the cock. The first words, I do not remember at what age, there were:, two, three, etc. Reading of books categorically were rejected, to a fairy tale did not listen. Very cautious and accurate.

That became: the most important - began to communicate, has grown fond to bathe in a bath, can play the companies, last month four listens to books if and letters he knew digits and earlier has now learned to read, remembers by heart *quot; innUOa*quot; and other verses.

There was a heap of other problems or tasks which should be solved.

Yours faithfully, Ivan.

lexxx
29.11.2004, 07:35
Dear Ivan!

You have informed me at once two greater or big news:

1. What an autism (or its or his strokes - what is it such, by the way?) treat gliatilinom

2. That for one and a half year the child without gliatilina could not podrasti in any way...

Correctly I have understood you? All in development of your child you charge to a merit gliatilina?

29.11.2004, 17:18
Dear Irina Gennadevna, certainly I do not carry all of a merit in development of the child on the bill gliatilina but the matter is that when people who do not know that we treat the child it or him, it is literally in some days ask: *quot; you something it or him poite? *quot;. That is changes are noticed by people which communicate with it or him every day, but do not know that we give him a medicine, for example tutors. They, certainly, know that we are observed at the psychoneurologist, but we do not inform on the beginning of a course.

From the beginning of year we are engaged at the logopedist- and in group of development in which children with similar problems dealt with. Teachers and the psychologist of this group too mark or celebrate these changes.

As to *quot; ?OO?Oo*quot;. The psychoneurologist after the first inspection (we were surveyed in a hospital) has told or said, that except for ZPRR it or he has some features of an autism, and then has recovered, that at all features, and strokes, I so understand, what is it some attributes of an autism.

I do not know, how treat an autism, simply I see that changes at the child are, and I mark or celebrate it.

Yours faithfully, Ivan.

Pavlov Andrey
29.11.2004, 20:01
Offtopic. If there is an information which you wish to share - otkryvate the subject. Here I close.