PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sufficiency of researches?

kdsahfhda
16.10.2004, 13:07
To misters to neurologists

At me in current of month the patient with serious somatomorfnoj depression is treated. It is simultaneously observed at the neurologist who yesterday has established or installed to the patient the diagnosis of type:

Circulatory unefficiency in -basilar system

On the basis of MRI a brain + a cervical department without contrast and CT a brain with contrasting.

Whether you sufficient consider or count these researches for an establishment of the similar diagnosis?

In advance thanks

ola301
18.11.2004, 14:57
:) it is powerful, you will tell or say nothing.

And what there has shown??

Kurt
25.11.2004, 14:07
ST - anything it is absolute.

MRT - inspissation mucous + an easy or a light;a mild compression at level 4-5

The patient in the age of 6 months - now to him of 30 years - has been operated in occasion of a lymphangioma of a neck on the right - since then at it or him difficulty in turn of a head to the left and morbid solderings at a palpation at a level from 4 up to 7, also the right brachium is raised up and much more shortly left.

TerIra
27.11.2004, 12:45
Compression of that? And mucous that?

It is obviously not enough these researches for an establishment of such diagnosis. It is necessary doppler pozvonochnyh arteries or the ?O-angiogram. At inaccessibility - precise clinic.

Oh also like this diagnosis from a ceiling to mould!

Tata
27.11.2004, 15:27
It agree with Algor. The failure in VBB, is the diagnosis for which sometimes sprjatan a gastroenteritis.:eek:

Elfer
27.11.2004, 23:16
2 Evdoshenko: Or a flaccid schizophrenia:rolleyes:

2 Algor:

I specify:

MRT a cervical department: an easy or a light;a mild protrusion of disks in 4-5 and D1-2 leading easy or light;mild squeezing of a dural bag

MRT a brain: a small thickening mucous in etmoidalnyh cells

ibragim
27.11.2004, 23:28
You have not specified what clinical displays at your patient.

andrey0346
28.11.2004, 07:12
Has forgotten to specify one important detail: describe please a giddiness. There was a unsteadiness at walking, easy or light;mild opacification in a head, or it was a certain presyncopal status? And there can be all subjects were turned in one party or side or your wife was turned around of subjects? In general, it is desirable sensations more in detail, it is very important. What else there were signs? Loss (depression) of hearing, difficulty at walking, disturbances of speech, popyorhivanija nutrition or water, osiplost voices? Whether there were still once similar attacks?

victor_visa
28.11.2004, 07:26
M-..... It I not there zapostil:)

I am sorry:)