PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years, zadeklarirovali yesterday the ?NO?a??-show, what chances to survive?

Bilik
13.10.2004, 17:35
Hello, the doctor or some doctors!

I shall describe the conclusion of a -magnetic tomography. To me of 27 years. I the girl.

Whether tell or say, please, there are chances of preventing body height of a back hollow? If is not present, kodga it is possible to count on its or his occurrence? In general it is necessary to count on what consequences? Whether there Are measures which need to be accepted besides navigation and gymnastics? Somehow can change a way of life, volume and structure postrebljaemoj meal? Whether it is possible to bear and give birth or take out and give birth to the healthy child?

And here still, I 3 years went to different masseurs who spoke, that at me the vertebra, and so a back usual, as at the average person is displaced. I spoke, that at me strong pains between scapulas, first of all, and all crackles not-. Really any of them could not assume, what at me for illness or disease, in fact signs so are obvious? I in a shock!!!

In advance I thank,

Natalia

Here the conclusion:

On a series of ?O-tomograms of a thoracal department of a backbone on a background of distal shift of a thoracal kyphosis is degenerate-dystrophic changes of intervertebral disks 4-8-10-12 with the moderate depression of their height, regional osteal growths (especially on a forward surface) with presence of erosions switching plastinok due to hernias *quot come to light or are taped; y?O?n*quot; the various sizes, the moderate sphenoidal or clinoid deformation of bodies Th8-12. Dorsal protrusions of disks are not present. povonochnyj the channel in norm or rate, shifts of vertebra or vertebrae it is not revealed.

The ?O-signal from a spinal cord is not changed.

Likvorodinamika it is not broken or disturbed.

The conclusion: MRT a picture of illness or disease shojerman-?aO SHst, the widespread osteochondrosis, plural hernias *quot; y?O?n*quot;.

Mikhail
16.10.2004, 09:28
The described X-ray pattern completely corresponds or meets to the diagnosis. This illness or disease differently is called a youthful osteochondropathic kyphosis. Considering presence of sphenoidally changed vertebra or vertebrae, a stage 3 corresponds or meets to the diagnosis.

It, that is called, the come to pass fact.

Disease absolutely favorable in sense of the general or common forecast, but, unfortunately, a kyphosis cannot be straightened and is proof.

Back hollow which you very much are afraid, some other process, at you it or him should not be, but *quot; krulaja ???a*quot; - yes.

To straighten already existing rotundity it will not be possible.

And here the lost 3 years of circulation to masseurs-is a pity, it is your mistake or error. To begin it is necessary from doctors. To wait for the diagnosis from the masseur-unpromisingly, it not its or his problem or task.

The gymnastics, navigation, physiotherapy-it or -this;-thus also is treatment.

To give birth to the child will not prevent.

kamin
23.10.2004, 23:49
The described X-ray pattern completely corresponds or meets to the diagnosis. This illness or disease differently is called a youthful osteochondropathic kyphosis. Considering presence of sphenoidally changed vertebra or vertebrae, a stage 3 corresponds or meets to the diagnosis.

It, that is called, the come to pass fact.

Disease absolutely favorable in sense of the general or common forecast, but, unfortunately, a kyphosis cannot be straightened and is proof.

Back hollow which you very much are afraid, some other process, at you it or him should not be, but *quot; krulaja ???a*quot; - yes.

To straighten already existing rotundity it will not be possible.

And here the lost 3 years of circulation to masseurs-is a pity, it is your mistake or error. To begin it is necessary from doctors. To wait for the diagnosis from the masseur-unpromisingly, it not its or his problem or task.

The gymnastics, navigation, physiotherapy-it or -this;-thus also is treatment.

To give birth to the child will not prevent.)

I shall subscribe under each word

I shall add

Disease it begins as a rule at youthful age, and to you already 28. Process goes at you not less than 10 years/was usually tak/

Back hollow at you should not be, there should be a slouch which is valid not ispravima any methods.

But. You can lay more often on rigid, that will correct for a posture and a slouch a little will smooth a little. vazhneee all to you to be engaged in physiotherapy exercises for strengthening muscles of a back.

imported_
21.11.2004, 23:58
Whether and you are familiar casually with the normal doctor in Peter, osteopaty there expensive and nothing giving is I variant probably, simply normal explanatory or sensible doctor?

Whether will increase or be enlarged in sizes *quot; round ???a*quot;, so it or her it is not visible yet...

Natalia

Doctor Shura
27.11.2004, 14:16
And what doctor? Now speech does not go about treatment osteohondropatii, it is a question of treatment of an osteochondrosis in which are engaged everywhere.

Once again - osnovnoe-it is physiotherapy exercises

By the description, the slouch will increase or be enlarged hardly.

VadimP
27.11.2004, 14:31
It is possible one more question last? What causes a crunch practically in all bones, beginning or starting from a back and finishing a small toe?

Very interestingly!!!

Milla
27.11.2004, 15:24
It is a lot of reasons. It can be even your variant of norm or rate. It is necessary to look. But in this case, most likely, the reason hrusta-your disturbance of a posture