PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Raspiranie heads - where to look?

lunegov andrej
25.10.2004, 12:04
Hello.

Tell or Say please why there can be a feeling raspiranija heads and necks (under ears). Has begun enough for a long time, separate attacks, at transition from rest to physical activity. For example, when longly I sit on a place, and then I rise and quickly somewhere I go. In some seconds it is necessary to stop and wait. During this moment sensation of a strong rush of blood to a head, so in ears there is a strong pulsing rumble as though to bend and longly to stand headfirst. Then gradually passes or takes place. Disturbances of vision thus are not present, only a hearing disorder.

Several days ago such status began to be saved more longly, on neskolku hours. Has then passed or has then taken place. Pressure in an arm or a hand thus absolutely normal.

Except for that there are complaints on night palpitation at prosypanii at night and in the early morning. A small respiratory dyscomfort when it would be desirable to sigh *quot; up to ?a*quot;, instead of it turns out. Sometimes unilateral headaches - a neck, a head the back up to a scapula, duration about three day, spazmolitikami type of Baralginum is not removed or not taken out. On a roentgen the straightened neck, absence of a flexure.

The tonus lowered (very or very much), superfluous weight. Very much often a ring in ears. 10 years ago there was a failure or an accident where the head went seriously *quot; on OOUo*quot;, after it or her these headaches have begun, before failure or accident there was a classical migraine o visual aura, 3-5 hours.

Me it raspiranie excites heads. What is it can be? What to search?

Many thanks in advance.

Natalia P
21.11.2004, 08:46
Dear Elenca, it would be interesting to learn or find out your age, a trade, body height, weight, a level of a BP (arterial pressure), the general or common analysis of a blood, a level of a glucose of a blood on an empty stomach, a cholesterin and lipids of the blood, given survey of the neurologist (if for a long time not byli-it is necessary to visit or attend), a picture of an eyeground (consultation of the oculist), an electrocardiogram, functional roentgenograms of a cervical department of a backbone. Whether were spent KTG a brain, TKDG (dopplerografija). Whether And also konkretnee-there was a craniocerebral trauma, to you such diagnosis, type CHMT was put? On head boli-

When for the first time there was your pain?

Whether there is a pain during all day?

Whether influence a pain of movement and change of a pose?

What factors: worsen a pain, relieve a pain

Since you had a pain, that you began to do or make less often. That more often?

Whether the pain influences your mood and whether the mood influences your pain?

What effect is rendered with medicines on your pain?

What disturbs, whether there are no disturbances of the dream, accompanying diseases?