PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Epilepsy at the child?

Tansha
18.10.2004, 03:26
Daughters now almost 7 years. On June, 30th in a train it or she had an attack similar on epileptic. Duration about 2 minutes. With a loss of consciousness. Allocation of a saliva.

In 9 LDTS have made EEG and the ECHO-Yu, by results of has left: in background EEG focal epileptiform changes in the frontally-central abductions, without precise definition storonnosti are recorded. Clinical epileptic disturbances it was not fixed. To specify complaints patsi entki. Observation of the neurologist with dynamic inspection EEG Is recommended. The doctor to us at once has written out Finlepsinum. Also has directed on MRT (in Semashko). Here today has received results MRT: not Rasping focal postgipoksicheskie periventikuljarnye changes, postgipoksicheskaja a cyst left gemisfery.

The doctor has told or said, what is it result of a hypoxia fetal during pregnancy or during sorts or labors. And was: (

But the neuropathologist in an out-patient department all not epileptolog. We have entered the name in DKNP, but only on the middle of August. I certainly experience, especially because of neopredelennnosti. Whether there are there good experts or it is better to address in other clinics?

Write, please, that follows from all these researches?

Mikle
27.10.2004, 03:35
In DKNP it is better to doctor Trepilets S.V. or Frejdkovoj N.V. EEG it is necessary to repeat in the same place, the conclusion presented by you is not too successfully written. Pictures MRT to bring to the attending physician and if necessary to consult at the neurosurgeon or other expert MRT (first time I hear, that in the center it or him. Semashko is MRT:confused: there can be you meant other center?).

Finlepsinum - a good preparation, but not at all forms of an epilepsy he is shown, therefore I would try to get to epileptologu more quickly (through self-supporting unit, for example) and to solve questions following (at least) 1) the form of an epilepsy (whenever possible, not always it can be established or installed at once), 2) type of attacks (can try to describe an attack in detail here), 3) to estimate or appreciate svzjat an attack with changes on MRT. EEG (tape) to have with itself it is obligatory on all consultations. If did or made in 9 hospital (LDTS 9-?) to alter it or her it will be necessary unequivocally. An echo can easy throw out, this research in your case is not necessary.

Before reception write down in detail where when there was an attack as looked or appeared in details (the words - the consciousness is/is not present, arms or hand are extended/are bent, eyes are opened or open/are closed, etc.), that to him preceded, that was after as the attack from the beginning to the extremity or end with what connect or bind varied. It is desirable to take a map in an out-patient department and to have it or her on reception (it is necessary to know as the child developed, than hurted or was ill;was sick at whom it is observed).

In case of a repeated attack - to not panic, exclude a trauma (to clean or remove acute, serious subjects from the child), to put on the right side the face downwards, to not try to keep, to not unclench a teeth; to cause or call 03 if the attack does not come to an end within several minutes (3-5 and more).

Before survey - to exclude nedosypanie, excessive games with computers, viewing of TV in a dark premise or room, an overheating.

Tanka
27.10.2004, 12:06
Really, was mistaken. Not Semashko, certainly, and Setchenov. And LDTS, it is an out-patient department such, there probably such *quot; O??O*quot; experts are not present: (

And the attack was such: early in the morning (about 7 mornings). We went in a train. CAME back from sea tour. Have sat down or lodge in the evening. I.e. had a sleep night. The daughter was on the bottom shelf - opposite to mine. I did not sleep. She slept. Minutes for 10-15 before she woke up and has asked, that for station (the train stood). Then has again laid down and has fallen asleep. Laid on a stomach or belly. Then I have seen, that she somehow strange rises on arms or hand. Upwards-downwards. One arm or hand has been bent and twisted under a breast and I have thought at first, what is it from neudobnolj poses. Then I have understood, what is it any attack. At my cousin aunt (i.e. the cousin of my mum and its or her daughter) - an epilepsy. I therefore heard about such things. I was frightened, that at it or her will sink down tongue and have raised it or her, oblokotila it or her on myself the face downwards. Its or her all body rhythmically strained, eyes zakatilis up, fibers were visible. She did not react to my words. Teeth not were strong zzhaty because I have tried to look or see as there in a mouth tongue and could make it. On the contrary, the mouth has been slightly opened, but with grimassoj. The neck, all body strained.

After I have seen, that my T-short ahead where the head of the daughter wet laid. The saliva means flew. Later I have noticed, that a bedsheet too wet in one place. Probably urine too was allocated: (. The attack last about 2 minutes. Snachali there were strong convulsions, then began to weaken. Then I have accurately put it or her on a pillow and she has fallen asleep. Has woken up approximately in an hour. Has told or said, that very badly itself feels. Weakness. Has then told or said, that the head hurts. Very much. Then it or her has pulled out some times. Anything. Yesterday's tea with a lemon. Then after a tablet tsitromona she has had a sleep also to a head it became easier. Recently began to complain of headaches. In the evenings.

When did or made EEG she plainly did not breathe, when it was necessary to imitate a hyperventilation. She only exhaled, hu-ho. It deforms or distorts probably a picture. And for one and a half year before did or made EEG (complained of pains in opinion of, the oculist nothing has found in general bad). EEG has not shown anything bad, only any diffusive or diffuse changes. The diagnosis - emotional lability. I.e. no trouble on EEG was not! And now the oculist in an eyeground too has found something.

Was born by means of emergency cesarean sections (Palpitation arrhythmic). Has laid down in a maternity home in the evening. Fights were weak and me have left to sleep. And in the morning new change has looked or seen me and began to prick a bubble to cause or call fights. And the bubble has appeared empty. I.e. vaby somehow podtekli. Probably in current of several days. I complained to the doctor of night fights which stopped in the afternoon... More shortly the daughter has not choked nearly. At kesarenni has still taken a sip well a narcosis. Still the cephalohematoma was. Also put PEP. Not symmetrically developed. But it was quickly restored. And in general active. But very whining. This autumn to her in school: (

HAS written!

_
28.10.2004, 12:16
What on an eyeground?

And nevertheless it is necessary to see EEG and MRT.

Help or Assist
31.10.2004, 15:44
The ophthalmologist has written:

In ODES the venous pulse is looked through. The main vessels are a little bit expanded. The parity or ratio of vessels is not changed. Perefericheskie vessels are narrowed. In parapapilljarah areas of adjournment of a pigment. The retina is moderately hydropic. Angiopatija.

The neuropathologist has told or said, that a cyst too deeply and far. T.e to delete or something there such with her will not do or make possibly. I wait for consultation in DKDTS: (

Vittoria
01.11.2004, 08:39
Far and deeply from what?

Ja
01.11.2004, 11:31
She has told or said, that too many structures or frames will be damaged or injured;hurt at excision of this cyst. A cyst not on a surface.

ZenkovKL
01.11.2004, 18:47
Dear Vasily Jurevich!

In Russia somewhere visualize the centers of an epilepsy on PET?

Valentina
01.11.2004, 18:50
In Israel visualize. Certainly, it would be quite good to show the child to ours prof Konstantini. Few children's neurosurgeons do not know it or him.

Sivatel
I suggest special questions to discuss in ordinatorskoj or in a separate subject. To the given patient for the beginning not bad it is normal EEG to write down. PET - not a routine method. Preoperative preparation here even close is not necessary.

mike
I a little even was frightened of this discussion. At all I do not know, what such PET?

15 at us consultation in DGKNP, but, unfortunately, not at Trepilets or Frejdkovoj, and at JAkovlevoj. On a commercial basis too earlier 15 it will not turn out, therefore all of us we shall go as are written down.

While I give nothing to a daughter. Only Cavintonum. The neuropathologist urgently advised. Has told or said, that it is necessary to expand vessels. The delivery can is bad acts.

Attacks yet was not.

I a little even was frightened of this discussion. At all I do not know, what such PET?

15 at us consultation in DGKNP, but, unfortunately, not at Trepilets or Frejdkovoj, and at JAkovlevoj. On a commercial basis too earlier 15 it will not turn out, therefore all of us we shall go as are written down.

While I give nothing to a daughter. Only Cavintonum. The neuropathologist urgently advised. Has told or said, that it is necessary to expand vessels. The delivery can is bad acts.

Attacks yet was not.

Excuse me that I have confused you. I asked cleanly theoretically about a method which is not the test or dough of the first line. And now he is not shown to your child.

naty
No trouble. I simply wish to understand than presence of this cyst can threaten my child? She somehow regenerates? Or she and so can influence from time to time on what?

Please, respond.

Lozhkinson
For the answer to your question it is necessary to see pictures and EEG + in detail to talk to the child and with you.

Cavintonum (and something in general) has no attitude or relation to treatment of an epilepsy. Anything to expand or dilate to your child it is not necessary.

To find epileptologa in Moscow - not a problem. Waste time.

potrjasova Natal
Many thanks for your answers. You are right. Such promptness is defined or determined by an opportunity of a repeated attack?

Igor
I do not understand, you speak about what promptness, if your first report was almost 2 weeks ago. Repeated attacks are quite possible or probable.