PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pomoite advice or council - a plexitis!

Olesechka
15.10.2004, 01:26
Has managed me vosne to thrust an arm or a hand for a head - as result the arm or hand has become numb also the beginnings zhudko to hurt or be ill;be sick! Obratilsa in a city out-patient department, have made a picture - the dislocation is not present!

The neurosurgeon postavill the diagnosis the Plexitis (a stretching of a humeral nervous fascicle)! Has appointed or nominated treatment: Analginum with Dimedrolum in each 3 hours also three times in day Sibazonum! After three days of this treatment of results any - a status plague, and a pain on former acute!

Has decided to find to itself other doctor, has found good nervopatologa (one of the best in our country town)! He vozmutilsa also has made the previous purpose or appointment the : 1. Sodium diclofenac in current of 5 days in \m inektsii

2. A magnesium Zinci sulfas in a day alternating or interleaving with 3. A nicotinic acid. 4. Vitamin complex B (Multitabs) 5. Vitamin E in capsules 6. Piroksikam in tablets two weeks after end of Sodium of Diclofenac 7. Homeopathic ointment Trumel With 8. Reflexotherapy of 10 sessions! 9. Obezdvizhit an arm or a hand a bandage.

In 3-4 days the pain practically is completely cunning but the arm or hand worked weakly and not confidently, in two weeks has completely restored all the working functions! vrodi very well but I have started to notice that a thoracal muscle from the right party or side (the right arm or hand hurted or was ill;was sick) noticeably less left, same is appreciable on deltoid mishtse and a biceps, and so on a back under a scapula!

That I now need to make, I am afraid as - they would not start to atrophy, or naprastny - all will pass or take place my fears!

Do not give up in attention!! If it is possible give pozhalujta the references! Thankful in advance!

Yours faithfully Vadim!

Andrey
16.10.2004, 15:48
Good afternoon,

Itself will not pass or not take place. If you now do not have any painful syndrome - it is necessary *quot; Oa?OaiaOUoaOy*quot; an arm or a hand, i.e. gradually to give not it or her increasing fiz a load (both on a biceps, and on muscles of a shoulder girdle). Concrete exercises and references on an aftertreatment can show you in the nearest sports dispensary.

And in what position *quot; for u?o*quot; you had an arm or a hand???

Yours faithfully

Alyonushka
18.10.2004, 06:26
It is published: kuszel

Good afternoon,

Itself will not pass or not take place. If you now do not have any painful syndrome - it is necessary *quot; Oa?OaiaOUoaOy*quot; an arm or a hand, i.e. gradually to give not it or her increasing fiz a load (both on a biceps, and on muscles of a shoulder girdle). Concrete exercises and references on an aftertreatment can show you in the nearest sports dispensary.

And in what position *quot; for u?o*quot; you had an arm or a hand???

Yours faithfully

Huge to you thanks for your answer!

The arm or hand was - a palm to a nape! The matter is that to ache a bit at me the beginning and earlier mu that last 6 months was pleasant to me to sleep in such position, the arm or hand constantly became numb also I prosypalsa from a pain helped or assisted itself to take out the second arm or hand because of a head of the patient!

And somehow time there was a small action after job..... Well vobshchem you ponjali-have drunk or cut me not bad! And it is similar in a dream has not heard a pain (anastezija:))) a becoming numb arm or hand (I am possible or probable on her also povorochalsja) and as result...... You already in a course!!

To stati saw today the doctor - has recommended ATF with prosarin!

Once again thanks!

Natashka
27.10.2004, 08:01
In anglojazjachnoj to the literature this situation is called or *quot; park-bench palsy*quot; or *quot; saturday-evening palsy*quot; - with a hint on an episode of abusing alcohol in the extremity or end of labour week. In the staffs or states, for example any treatment (except for anesthesia and in the subsequent LFK) do not appoint or nominate, since it is considered, that this problem and *quot; itself OnNO*quot; or *quot; itself not OnNO*quot;, but medicines will not help or assist (since the researches proving efektivnost to any therapy are not present). Therefore, on bill ATF and a neostigmine methylsulfate is your business, and here to work as an arm or a hand is NECESSARILY!!!

Yours faithfully

OlegD
28.10.2004, 21:44
Once again thanks for advice or council!

:)) I absolutely not not drinking!!! Probably in it or this all problem - not trenirovanyj, here me also has switched off....

I have already bought or purchased dumbbells!!

The truth has tried to work as easy or light;mild weight - easy or light;mild nojushchaja the pain has appeared! Can still early?

irina 1
29.10.2004, 14:35
If it is valid *quot; easy or light;mild nojushchaja i?y*quot;, it is possible to continue, but not strongly being zealous:) Besides it is possible to do or make movements (including and for development of joints) without a load.

Yours faithfully