PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Depression of venous outflow of a head?

Darina
11.10.2004, 14:39
Hello! At me about 2 months headaches, sometimes giddinesses, difficulty of perception, feeling of unreasonable alarm, sometimes pavor, a stupor. Extremities grow dumb, the face, a body happens as though is held down. This all has begun later week after the easy or light;mild earthquake which have occured or happened at us in Siberia. I shall not hide or I shall not cut out - I then was frightened. I then at once have connected illness or disease with this event, addressed to the psychotherapist - without results. In an out-patient department the therapist has diagnosed me NTSD on gipert. To type (a BP too has raised or increased, now 130-140). But even when pressure decreased - the state of health did not improve - headaches proceeded. The neuropathologist has sent me on the ECHO-SCANNING. It has appeared that at me venous outflow is lowered. The doctor has told or said that all the above described signs from it or this, has registered the tablets improving microcirculation (napr. Vinpocetinum), has directed on a roentgen (has shown a cervical osteochondrosis). What do you think in this occasion? Whether the difficulty of venous outflow similar smptomami (especially pavor and trouble can be expressed?). Whether it is necessary to continue treatment at the psychotherapist (on a sign the good expert)? That posovetutete. Thanks in advance

I shall add: the Floor man's, age 23 years. Education the maximum or supreme. It is married, the child.

KlukvaieeSbIN
14.10.2004, 13:40
The psychotherapist vrjatli is necessary to you. That you have described all, only from bad kroovoobrashchenija, can doplerografiju zdelat if that will show. That is exact. (I not the doctor, but know on own experience). From here vyvod-you normalize a blood flow, unpleasant signs will leave. (personally to me have not bad helped or assisted kap. Cavintonum or ozonized fiz-. It that consequences of disturbance to clean or remove (but not the reason) .obratis to the good neuropathologist (neurologist) (it is better not in local poliklinnike in which can and to psihiatoru to direct, without ceremony)

There is a question
20.10.2004, 01:14
Thanks, irbis, big. But it would be desirable poddezhki to listen besides yours to opinion of the expert, or they in this branch do not happen? 3 j day already I wait.

Nana
23.10.2004, 13:29
No trouble., when speak about become painful or sore, I can not pass by.

When only zabol. Too thoughts. That in durku it is time, a fright. (and all okaz.sovsem not so.)

You wait, objazat. .:p

vavava
25.10.2004, 22:37
irbis, throw off, please, to me on lemour@ngs.ru address. Mails or number or room aski. It would be desirable to set pair questions of private character.

Angelina
25.10.2004, 23:47
So anybody also has not responded. Or on this branch there are no experts. If is - so and have written *quot; at you an acritical problem... *quot;: (. I attach reoentsefalogrammu. Look or see, please. At me have still found a cervical osteochondrosis. Shift 2-5 of vertebra or vertebrae on 1-2 mm at fur. A flexion. There can be it the reason? And the psychotherapist suggests trakvilizatory to have a drink that (the diagnosis: a neurosis). All the same I hope for the answer.

_
26.10.2004, 00:38
Greetings, Maks! At me the same problems - as though about myself I read. The same diagnoses, the same symptomatology (see a subject *quot; cervical nOua*quot; above). I am excruciated with it or this some years, there was a good break when I as if have forgotten about the status. But a couple of strong stresses - and all has returned.

As I advise to make doplerografiju vessels and veins. It seems to me, good results are given with a stylostixis. But whether is at you in Enske =?

Sincerely I wish to recover!

26.10.2004, 00:42
Dear (aja) irbis!

You where and in connection with what disease, to you dripped ozonized fiziol could not inform. r-O? How much procedures (droppers) on a course? The effect was estimated or appreciated only on your sensations or supervised also by any diagnostic methods? Whether how long a positive effect repeated courses were saved, run?

leonata
26.10.2004, 01:06
Maksu: you will accept homeopathic treatment?

Roman
26.10.2004, 01:07
to Gromoboy:

Homeopathic treatment very well keeps within the given situation.:D

Time is diagnosed, not carrying absolutely any sense (NTSD); and he is supported by empty research (REG is already useless anachronism in diagnostics), quite logically and to treat the patient with such diagnosis a fraudulent method.

to Max1980:

You should begin again with primary survey - only already at other neuropathologist and the therapist.

Odessit
26.10.2004, 01:15
Homeopathy?.... Probably, no.... Though if it has helped or assisted - I am ready on all. In general under the diagnosis of the psychotherapist I accept now Clonazepamum and Paksil in small doses. I continue to accept Vinpocetinum and Curantylum. The general or common status has improved. The alarm was gone. Headaches and easy or light;mild giddinesses are saved. If after course of treatment psychotropic and vascular in-you (1 month) a situation will not change - I shall do or make doplera, MRT and to search for the good neuropathologist.

Shishkin Sveta
26.10.2004, 01:25
It is published: Max1980

... I shall do or make doplera, MRT and to search for the good neuropathologist.

Only do or make all this upside-down!:)

CiPi
26.10.2004, 01:28
But from experts so anybody also has not responded to my question:

Whether the difficulty of venous outflow similar smptomami (especially pavor and trouble can be expressed?).

JUGGALO
26.10.2004, 01:30
For V. ZAITSEV

Dripped in burdenko, at me vertebaz.nedostatochnost.

Dripped to improve memory, to clean or remove a fog in opinion of it.d, voobshchem to clean or remove sopudstvujushch. Signs of my illness or disease.

6 kap., efekt - super., on a floor of year has sufficed, the head worked as a computer. (voobshchem very much it was pleasant)

Yours faithfully irbis:p

manunja
26.10.2004, 01:49
Dear (aja) irbis!

You have not answered my questions:

1. Except for state of health, any method supervised results of treatment?

2. Usually, to prolong effect for longer term at similar pathologies in half a year run repeated courses. To you did not offer?

Yours faithfully.

Amali
26.10.2004, 01:54
Maks, 4 preparations accepted by you *quot; ??a?a??*quot; a picture of disease. If oientirovatsja on described by you in the first post clinic I would appoint or nominate Aconitum 200. Unitary reception with the subsequent observation in current of 4-6 weeks. Naturally, all allopaticheskie for this term should be cancelled preparations.

Diljara
26.10.2004, 01:56
Kind time of day! I would like to advise you an output or exit from the developed situation:

1. To address to the neurologist who after survey will appoint or nominate to you corresponding or meeting researches and on the basis of which will appoint or nominate adevatnuju therapy.

2. At a giddiness vertebrogennogo and kohleovestibuljarnogo horaktera has well proved prepatat:, the dosage to you will be picked up by the doctor.

3. Certainly at occurrence of a giddiness, considering, that you the young man, will be pojavljatsja pavor and after the spent treatment when will pass or take place all set forth above you signs, display of pavor will disappear also. I wish you the prompt convalescence.

Mark
For V. ZAITSEV

If is available to a kind, issldovanija type of the encephalogram is not present, as in other and others, was good samochustvie and the rest disturbed me a little.

Repeated course to me have offered as somo itself razumeeshcheesja, yet will not cure a neck (VBN because of instability)

Yours faithfully::)

macflay
Max1980!

Find the good psychotherapist. In Novosibirsk Dr. Zavyalov Vladimir Jurevich on one of faculties medinstituta practises. Besides consultation of the neurologist will not prevent.

To concrete your question I shall respond directly: disturbances of outflow cannot be shown by pavor and alarm. Here the giddiness from disturbance of a blood flow in carotid vessels can appear. Besides putny the neurologist with it or this will quickly understand.

Success!

Veta
Thanks:). I communicated With Vladimir Jurevichem. He has advised me 2-nd complex of medicinal therapy + the supporting or maintaining psychotherapy raising or increasing confidence of.

Now at me a status satisfactory. Was serious to climb down with trankviliztorov and antidepressants... The first week it seemed, that all became much worse.. Has now departed. The loony. Frustration practically are not present, only there are headaches and difficulty of perception .. most/likely so. naz. Headaches perenaprjazhenija/. Has decided on psychotropic to not have a seat any more...

Yesterday has made MRT a brain on the most newest equipment, tomorrow with results I go to putnemu to the neurologist/clinic of a pathology of a circulation it or him. Meshalkina/. If strong physiological problems are not present - I shall work further in a direction the loony. And a nerve. Aftertreatments. I.e. sedative, sports, and a psychotherapy. Though, we shall look or see that the doctor will tell or say.

Marice
Dear Maks!

Having read through your reports in other discussion (about Cavintonum), I can tell or say only one: necessarily continue sedative and a psychotherapy. By the way, Cavintonum too can be continued, from own medical experience - the excellent or different psychotherapeutic effect turns out.