PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hum in a head

4eJloBek
16.10.2004, 03:15
Hello the dear doctor.

I had a question on which cannot receive the answer already long time.

During appreciable time there are fixing or lingering hums in a head, and as though they and not prozodjat.

With the advent of similar simpomatiki memory suffers considerably and it is difficult to develop an idea on 3-5 step.

Explain pozhalujasta:

1) that has occured or happened such in a head, to the description please

2) what course lekartsv needs to be accepted what to do or make in similar cases. Memory suffers from similar effects at me so to say. Thankful in advance.

P.S.: To transfer or carry junesheskuju depression with characteristic for its or her symptomatology

Irunka
17.10.2004, 11:39
How much to you now years?

Krumm
24.10.2004, 13:19
Thanks that have responded!

To me of full 26 years, recently has finished institute, but already with presence of the similar diagnosis. At change of seasons, there is a time or temporary retardation at a head, similarly, as at hypertensive patients.

It is at present observed not only hum but also retardation in efficiency of thinking.

Some time was accepted with Nootropilum, but changes any were noted.

At dialogue efficiency does not suffice, it is difficult to pass an idea in words, is absent svjazujushchee zvenno. The difficulty causes storing and the hum connected with it or this in a head.

crazy
24.10.2004, 16:24
Whether write you addressed with these complaints to the neurologist, other doctors, what for depression at you was, how was shown, how were treated, whether there is a depression of mood now?

nudug
24.10.2004, 16:50
It would be desirable to have more detailed description of hum, whether also to specify you passed or took place inspection in this occasion at LORa. If yes, what results...