PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Delay of a liquid?

Svetulli
08.10.2004, 12:25
After reception

gipofizarnogo somatropina (overdosage) + an insulin

(Employment or Occupations by athleticism, the most severe mistake or error)

At one moment has felt badly.

Here some conclusions:

MRT: Bodies of lateral ventricles are expanded up to 1,2 see

Are moderately expanded podobolochechnye spaces in

Parietofrontal area from both parties or sides.

EEG: moderated or moderate obshchemozgovye changes BEA u/m

Without attributes fokalnosti and leteralizatsii.

Intensifying of activating influence retikuljatornoj

Formations of a trunk of u/m on a cortex of u/m

The oculist:

Eye : precise blednookrasheny.

Arteries of a retina narrow.

: retinas both eyes.

The endocrinologist: deficiency of a hormone of body height and it is moderate

The expressed diffusive or diffuse changes of a thyroid gland

On a background expressed joddefitsita.

From itself: hardly to breathe sometimes I twitch

(As consensually I nod) .ritm hearts always

It is given in a head and at each impact twitches

The image.

Whether it is possible to cure at me that,

As to a neurologic and eye part?

macho_2000_ld@yahoo.de

I do not ask you to give out the diagnosis or the conclusion,

But, please, come out with your assumptions

What is it can be, that is even

Comment MRT and EEG.

Breeze
13.10.2004, 12:24
I am afraid, that where it is more complex or difficult to make comments on that part as which you consider or count endocrinologic or endocrinology.

That introduction *quot means; u?o??aO?u*quot; Somatotropinum?? In what to year there were events, how much and WHAT STG you entered?

What means - an insulin - how much, what, when?

The conclusion of the endocrinologist is based ON what?

The volume of a gland, TTG from what have taken, that is deficiency STG - assays, -1 (digit I ask to consider or count Roman - I am not able to find it or her on klave).

predator-v
13.10.2004, 14:24
My opinion, from a neurology of problems is not present. EEG in norm or rate. Small expansion of lateral ventricles of a brain and subarachnoid spaces could be at you since a birth or it is result of wrong interpreting KTG.

More likely your problems are connected with mental sphere and it was meaningful to address on consultation to the psychiatrist/psychotherapist.

orel
13.10.2004, 14:53
Dear madam Melnichenko, I read your clauses or articles about GR. You cause in me respect. Whether tell or say please it is possible to pass or take place an insulin- the test

At you in MMA it or him. Setchenov, please respond me on macho_2000_ld@yahoo.de for me it very important. I am not assured or confident, but very much would like to be convinced that

There is at me a deficiency or not.

The matter is that I have obesity and an atrophy of muscles. I cannot do or make more is high-grade charging or charge. At me the enamel very sharply spoils.

About your questions:

2003, I STG (Somatropin entered the person, Kaunas) in current of 6 months continuously

With a methandrostenolone. Under gipofizarnym I have in view of that that from gipofizarnyh extracts. Then I have increased doses up to 3 per day and have added an insulin. HERE after one of such an injection I also have felt wild delicacy which to last and to this day.

The test I did or made 2 times without provocation.

Tati
13.10.2004, 19:26
Somatotropinum of the person from gipofizarnyh extracts already more than 10 years is not used - and should not be used because of rare or infrequent, but very serious complication (for the sake of justice I shall tell or say, that did not meet publications about occurrence of this complication on Kaunas STG).

Metilirovannye derivatives testostrona (metiltestostron) also davnym - for a long time are not recommended because of toxic action for a liver.

LEAST you should think of deficiency of a hormone of body height now.

Send an extract with the conclusion of the neurologist and data about a status of a liver by fax 095-248-64-77

Antoha
13.10.2004, 23:32
Dear madam Melnichenko, I in a course already about prionovyh diseases.... I shall hope me it passed...

The conclusions of the neurologist at me are not present, and what analyses of a liver you interest

billirubin and alt/a?O? I Can send...

Tell or Say, please, why it is impossible to make insulintolerantnyj the test or

The test on IFR? pozhalujstaju I very much ask to make you any of these tests. It in fact only digits...

MS
14.10.2004, 02:11
Probability of presence at you deficiency STG it is insignificant it is small, the probability of a medicinal hepatitis (metiltestostron) is quite checked.

Think, whether it is necessary to you to spend money (road, payment obsledovnaija the foreign citizen in the Russian Federation) at rather nizkkoj probabilities of that finding, that you searched, is not excluded, that the help of the psychotherapist will be really necessary. Solve.