PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son have diagnosed VCHD

povku
04.09.2004, 23:02
To the boy 2 and 4. There were no problems, except for certain meteochuvstvitelnosti. Slept normally, it is not ideal, certainly, but problems with a dream special were not. Never belched. Was not whining. One week ago have called the neuropathologist. After survey no censures existing, the child is developed physically year on 3, speaks compound sentences, sharp. The doctor napisala-is healthy, But when I have told or said, that spins, when falls asleep and reacts to a wind, deposits, has suggested to make a usual ECHO. Have made today. It has appeared, that at it or him VCHD. Norm or rate of an index 2,0-2,2, at us 2, 4 and 2, 5.

Have registered asparkam on third of tablet of times in day in the morning and on third of Diacarbum as. In a day.

The child was healthy on all 100, for all this time 2 times only sopli were for 2 days.

nachitalas horrors, that VCHD passes or takes place by a year and if have missed for all life. And more saw, that really diagnosis of a hypertensia is put only in our country and the attitude or relation to it or him;them ambiguous. Encourage me, please, and explain, than this diagnosis threatens. Thanks!

librettta
18.09.2004, 08:45
The attitude or relation just unequivocal - statement podbnogo the diagnosis should lead to deprivation of the diploma. Diagnosis VCHD is not present. On an echo any VCHD it is not visible. Leave the child alone.

Innochka
20.09.2004, 02:16
Will think up such on the ECHO to put:))))

Kira
21.09.2004, 05:16
Interestingly, who differs richer imagination - children's neuropathologists, e such interesting diagnoses, or US-diagnosticians?

Adzhika
21.09.2004, 16:09
Will think up such on the ECHO to put:))))

Children with similar diagnoses borrow or occupy from me percent or interests of 50 % of all outpatient reception hours. I.e. instead of the real help I am engaged in the present or true patient nonsenses half of working hours. Discussed already here nonexistent diagnoses, and so in pediatrics and it is put. Neurologies suffice much 2 diagnoses - VSD and VCHD (and the last - as the diagnosis!). I have somehow started up hearing that I am able to do or make the Echo-Yu-monitoring:D, many have believed: (

Almat
22.09.2004, 13:41
And at us 3\ 4 times on AIT - therefore as under fingers seem, that shchitovidka is condensed, on US it seems, that is non-uniform...

Pritchin
22.09.2004, 22:39
The most unpleasant, that the application or statement that *quot; ??On??OUN*quot; and *quot; ?OO?UN*quot; preparations do not treat an atherosclerosis frequently cause strong mistrust and doubt in qualification. As well as unwillingness to look or see results REG and the Echo. Constantly with it or this I collide or face, and to convince unfortunately, it is possible, not all. Including the heads: (. To you, Galina Afanasevna, in this plan is much easier:)

Markiza
23.09.2004, 01:43
The doctor To ---and A.I., the senior lecturer, KMN, the children's neurologist, the doctor of the center *quot; AOu??*quot; (from conversation with the American colleague):

*quot; the Approach to treatment of many diseases in our countries in many respects is distinguished or various. And on many international congresses in which our neurologists participated, the western experts recognized, that is far not always their approach is more correct. But with their results you, obviously, are not familiar, as well as with many scientific publications on a neurology and psychiatry, in which describe new (at times 20- years or summer prescription) the Russian preparations, recommend to redeem for them licenses, in view of their efficiency:confused:... The Hydrocephalus demands survey of the neurosurgeon in the event that she progresses... By means of conservative degadratatsionnoj therapies we have cured not one child:rolleyes:, already laid under *quot; ?oNO??*quot; the neurosurgeon.

Nootropy it is possible to use even at not rasping kognetivnyh disturbances. nootropov we confirm validity of purposes or appointments EEG (indirectly) and a technique of measurement of the Level of Constants potentsialov (UPP) a brain (hardly it is accessible in the West):confused:. Despite of my personal attitude or relation to these methods, a homeopathy it not *quot; O?OU??*quot;, and very active substances, in small doses. And qualitative *quot; tea ?iOU*quot; at full harmlessness and low cost often give soft, but a proof positive effect... *quot;

Here and so, ahead of a planet of all.: (

SIFILIS
23.09.2004, 02:52
Well, do not tell or say, uv. Michael, the ECHO at times happens informatively.

23.09.2004, 05:41
Well, do not tell or say, uv. Michael, the ECHO at times happens informatively.

Well certainly, in some cases very much even it is indicative, especially in our conditions.: (as a method for SMP and a reception of hospital where there is no round-the-clock tomograph.

Even if to admit or allow, that the Echo can be used for screening on otsutsvie slowly current intracranial volume arises more questions, than answers.

Let's admit or allow at the person frequent headaches with a vomiting. And on the Echo without shift. You vozmete on yourselves otvetsvennost to tell or say, what at it or him there nothing grows? I - was not present. You know, how much to people goes and rastit meningeomy years, while a paresis not razovetsja...

Or bilaterial hematomas - how much people have died and dies because of otsutsvija shifts on the Echo... And in fact they can be rescueed or saved. It to you not an insult where research has cognitive character more likely.

And kiddies unfortunate, diuretic years diuretic and vascular preparations...

Sometimes I think, that there would be it or this an Echo it better...

And on the other hand, how to all country to live? And in Moscow round the clock KT in individual hospitals do or make: (

All from our poverty...

larisa-777
23.09.2004, 06:06
All from our poverty...

From poverty not all. Full examples when the same echo is done or made in pathos medtsentrah and received something then is treated.

Here fresh: today have sent the next child from the gastroenterologist with a gastritis (complaints to abdominal pains, a vomiting). Record of the gastroenterologist: *quot;.... gastroduodenit. References: 1) [NB!] EEG, the Echo-Yu, the oculist, consultation of the neuropathologist after reception ON?O?yOaOo*quot;, further various bifido-and other tasty or delicious microbes. And the child - *quot; ?NO?O*quot;, *quot; ?o?oU*quot; (i.e. on a call from above).:mad:

rapman477
23.09.2004, 07:06
Do not read more similar horrors. To sense from it or this as see, a little, and harm - for all remained day. And whenever possible inform coordinates of this medical establishment. I shall try to make all necessary that other people did not face this problem.

CBETA
23.09.2004, 07:09
It agree with Vami Michael, but the knife can serve for breads are sharp, and they can kill someone. As also the ECHO in the arm or hand of the skilful diagnostician can serve good service. If on the ECHO of shift is not present - that it nothing means, and if it is - here it is already necessary job for neurosurgeons. Unfortunately, with us KT remains inaccessible. Despite of presence of 4 (!) tomographs in city (MRT, spiral and it is simple KT) two of them cost or stand in the diagnostic center, and the third at university, the fourth - in republican hospital. nejrosusudistoe the unit is in other extremity or end of city (in a municipal hospital) and transportation of many patients is simply inexpedient (+ turn, an astable hemodynamic, etc.) . There is a question why to not put one of tomographs in a municipal hospital where is specialized nejrososudistoe unit on 70 beds and the neurology unit still on 70 is simple? It would change radically the approach to therapy (in particular, nejrososudistoj pathologies) and would allow to treat more effectively patients instead of someone earned on these tomographs (which, by the way, are bought or purchased on money of tax bearers) babki

Oleksiy
23.09.2004, 07:14
Yes here not about it speech in general. Clear business, for urgent search of intracranial volumes and an echo can fit barely. But in fact an echo everywhere in the ex-Soviet pediatrics regard as parameter VCHD! Also treat. And it everywhere, 3/4 neurologists so do or make. I and from Ukraine similar receive, and from all former republics.

Julia111
23.09.2004, 07:15
Well I do not know... At us, fortunately, know for what the ECHO it is necessary:)

Mashenka
Not all carries:)

Aleksey9
Not muchte the child!!! To put *quot; ?N?OUN?OoO?U?*quot; the diagnosis according to only Echo is not obviously possible.

motik
It would be desirable to express in occasion of VCHD...

Once at me on reception one *quot; ?a??a*quot; has declared: *quot; the Doctor, help or assist! At my child it is raised or increased VCHD! *quot; On my question *quot; why you so nO?aNON*quot; she has responded: the previous neurologist has told or said, that if hair on a head at the child do not grow (he really absolutely lysenky!) it is exact in/? a hypertensia!

And you discuss the ECHO! Volosiki that do not grow!:)

CHeburashka
It still that! The conclusions of CARDIOLOGISTS which ON an electrocardiogram define or determine rising VCHD often come across to Me and send on an echo, and then to the neurologist (in such order!). And the main thing, that colleagues-neurologists not philosophizing confirm and treat. Cavintonum.