PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether exist in the world of clinic where it would be possible to hope to receive treatment...

Lion
30.08.2004, 14:09
Whether exist in the world of clinic where it would be possible to hope to receive the treatment which is slowing down or is slow advance late cerebellar ataksy.

Suponeva N.A.
31.08.2004, 17:56
Clinics are, but unfortunately for the present is not found the effective agent which are slowing down or are slow current of any genetically caused disease.

Lion
01.09.2004, 07:44
Uaazhaemaja g-zha Suponeva, what about the forecast of rate of advance of illness or disease. To the wife of 56 years, all has begun 2 years nzad, has coincided with the beginning of a menopause. For this time it is has reached or is cunning that moves with greater or big work and only by means of orthopedic adaptations. Speech, the letter is complicated, etc. Excuse for nekonkretnost nozologii-can concretize nobody d-z. Both of us doctors, but do not hesitate for any answer which we from you shall accept with gratitude. Yours faithfully to you.

Suponeva N.A.
02.09.2004, 17:28
Dear Lion if you in Moscow very much to you I advise to address in Nauchno-research institute of a neurology of Russian Academy of Medical Science. There very good genetics, and there are experts in this area. If is not present, to you are necessary even nejrogenetiki, or simply genetics. If and with it or this it is bad, I can promise only to consult in absentia with our experts. Then from you more detailed extract, results of inspection and so forth will be necessary

The anonym
02.09.2004, 21:04
Dear Natalia Aleksandrovna, we live in Latvia, but if is though small chance of finding-out d-for and on retardation of process, we necessarily shall arrive to Moscow where we have friends. Excuse for importunity, but what is the time can borrow or occupy stay in Moscow (to achieve consultation, inspection, etc.). She without me anywhere, and I need to cancel mass b-nyh for any time. If you resolve, I shall call to you. Yours faithfully to you.

Suponeva N.A.
03.09.2004, 03:29
Dear Lion. There are two variants. I shall talk to our doctors, however you in parallel write the missive to Illarioshkinu Sergey Nikolaevichu, having explained, that you the colleague and in what a problem. Institute@neurology. ru address. To achieve consultation it is complex or difficult, but it is possible to try, if still build the letter from establishment where you work with the request for assistance (official, addressed to director of scientific research institute of a neurology of Russian Academy of Medical Science, Vereschagin Nikolay Viktorovicha). How much will borrow or occupy time - I do not know, but I shall try to find out. Write better to me on elektr. The address so it is more convenient. nasu1976@land. ru