PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 29 years, the programmer I feel a ulnar nerve at a flexion of the right arm or hand, in mom...

Alexey
27.08.2004, 08:52
29 years, the programmer
I feel a ulnar nerve at a flexion of the right arm or hand, during the moment when the arm or hand is bent, in polusognutom a status (printing on the keyboard, job with the mouse or mousy, - a nerve, pains it is not felt) at a direct arm or hand, a pain as is not felt, but at attempt to turn a brush, from time to time a pain is felt. At first the pain was felt only during that moment when I leaned or based the right arm or hand, now that here was added that I have described.
To run? Where? What to eat, smear?

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
30.08.2004, 07:37
Alexey, probably, this beginning of occupational disease programistov. I would advise you to address to the neurologist that the minimal inspection would be spent and references are given. In this case, it is better perebdet!!!
My mail: diagnoz2001@rambler. ru (it is written together)

Suponeva N.A.
02.09.2004, 17:14
Alexey, in case of need carrying out elektronejromiografii (for exception of a tunnel syndrome) enter the name on reception (the address under the link to a surname) in scientific research institute of a neurology of Russian Academy of Medical Science.