PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 31 year. Couple of months back at me greater or big have begun...

Nika
29.08.2004, 11:02
The dear doctor!

To me 31 year. Couple of months back at me greater or big problems have begun - have left the liked person, then mum have operated on an oncologic line. I felt, that is called, on the verge of. Seldom well I sleep, the alarm and bad mood, and also pavor is sometimes rolled. Recently I feel physically badly, the breast (though the ultrasound and a mammogram have found out nothing), gravity in joints, on a body rolled pains hurts. One week ago has noticed, that at me the little finger on this arm or hand has slightly grown dumb.

Whether is it a neurosis or it can have and the concrete reasons? How to me it to treat? I Am abroad and especially to consult there is nobody.

Nika
30.08.2004, 09:49
Specification: a little finger on the left arm or hand.

Thanks.

Goncharov M.Z.
31.08.2004, 20:01
How it to consult there is nobody? And the insurance, private or individual doctors?
On i-there is no diagnosis it is not put, it is possible to respond precisely on concrete not assotsiirovannye with the person questions, or pr to rasping disturbances of tactics by other doctors.

Nika
02.09.2004, 06:36
Unfortunately, despite of presence of the insurance, I local doctors am dissatisfied. When at me stethalgias have begun, the doctor has told or said, that... It is necessary to drink coffee less. I have changed the doctor, on-that and have appointed or nominated mamogrammu. But here diagnoses are put by family doctors, and to the expert to get difficultly.

I shall formulate a question so: whether there can be a numbness. For example, a finger because of nerves, Thanks.