http: // www.narcom.ru/cabinet/online/21.html

It as?

Yours faithfully, Vitaly.

join
01.09.2004, 19:30
Yours faithfully,

Katik
Dear Vitaly, on your question *quot; it as? *quot; I can respond only: *quot; it ?*quot;; *quot;

My view on this disgrace basically to you is known, but time you ask comments, I shall try or taste... At reading these comments I ask to consider, that I not the expert or auditeur in a psychosurgery, but I the NEUROSURGEON (which has made stereotaxic operations much more prof. Lutsika and something in it or this I understand).

1) Practice of the civilized world:

- Use of a psychosurgery for treatment of mental diseases is shown only in :1.) obsessive compulsive disorder and 2.) major affective disorder (ie. major depression or bipolar disorder).

- Presence of a narcomania and an alcoholism is in all cases contraindication to a psychosurgery. For example at of some patients with OCD after a psychosurgery occurrences of different kinds of dependence were marked or celebrated

- Indications to operation are exposed *quot; ??Nu?a?y?*quot;, but the psychiatric conclusion primarily

If it is interesting, it is possible to esteem on site Garvada: http: // neurosurgery.mgh.harvard.edu/psysurg.htm

2) In my opinion a problem not neurosurgical, but psychiatric. As it is fairly noticed in your link, neurosurgical technologies for the present or true moment allow to make a destruction to within 1-2 mm in any point of a brain. The basic problem are indications-where and what to do or make???

3) it is very a pity, that at this joint session psychiatrists have not told or said *quot; ia?*quot; to these techniques.

4) About that that *quot; 2-nd congress NH of Russia this business niO??*quot; - so you about congress too know my impression (I by the way there were and did not approve;))

5) the Link to Plenum of the All-Union society of psychiatrists and experts in narcology of 1985 involuntarily causes a curve smile. It all the same, that now in court the public prosecutor will start to quote Vyshinskogo.

My general or common conclusion on a problem: *quot; our society is not in that phase of development when it is possible to resolve psihohirurgicheskie operations. Also has put here not in neurosurgery. The neurosurgery is a method. A question in *quot; political o?N*quot; *quot;

That me pleases from all this clause or article (and I think, that prof. Lutsika too, but in other occasion;)), so it *quot; to limit primenenenie a method...... Clinic Novokuznetsk aeaoea*quot;

Yours faithfully,

PS the rating of the Academic council of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation has fallen below indecent

invi
Is sad to observe SUCH from approval of colleagues. The society realizes the sotsiofobicheskie tendencies in all possible or probable ways. Officials are ready to put neurosurgery as a barrier to in what their fault not the latest.

Question, where also what they there destruktirujut (???) too as that excites me. I suspect, that results are so pitiable, that will not publish them. Here persistently searched such data and has not found. If who that has the similar information - share.

As selection of patients with "experience" narkotizatsii no more than 2-3 years is not clear?

If the technique is so universal why to not undertake the most serious where experiences of 15-20 years? The person with the experience in 2-3-years and without kalechashchih operations in a status to return by a normal life. This fact + absence of official statistics makes impression about these "experts" as about . (insert any abusive word) and all looks or appears frankly trite.

Thanks Vam Jury for emotional, and during too time highly professional comments.

Yours faithfully, Vitaly.