PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Neurofibroma

angel
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

At the child of my friend a neurofibroma of the right temporal area ekstrakranialno, long body height in 4 months

Whether consult it or him, please, it is necessary to address

In:

*quot; the Inter-regional centre of science

Clinical limfohirurgii

Director: k.m.n. Shmatkov Nikolay Pavlovich

The address of the Center: Ukraine, Donetsk area, Hartsyzsk, per. ZHukovskogo, 1

Bodies/faxes (06257 4-66-70. Bodies 4-17-80, 4-70-86. shmatkov@skif.net *quot;

Thankful in advance to you for the answer.

Yours faithfully n1-Fox.

Gala
AND F E R AND WITH T

bim
Yours faithfully,

Thanks, and more concretize you cannot,

If will not complicate?

And if it is possible, prompt places where is better will address

With the given problem.

Thankful in advance to you for the answer.

Yours faithfully n1-Fox.

lexxx
I am possible concretize?

Thanks.

Explanatory dictionary Dalja is very concrete:

Aferit to be started up in turns or turnovers, in nazhitki.

Afernyj, turnaround, nazhitochnyj.

The speculator of m. aferistka. Going on turns or turnovers, on acquirable transactions; the hunter before courageous calculations, the purchaser, the grabber.

Aferistsky, to him inherent.

Good afternoon, I think, that first of all it is necessary to address to the surgeon who operated the child.

Most likely it is a question about 1 with *quot; widespread infiltrativnoj ?NOo?iO?*quot;. If the question is put in a plane *quot; ???N?N??n*quot; - more often it is impossible, if in a plane *quot; to correct cosmetic nNo??O*quot; - is better it plastic surgeons will make. I personally operate with patients with neurofibromas in cases of Y?OOa/intracranial body height and neurosurgical problems (at the certain indications, for example suffering of vision). If estzhelanie - can arrive to me on consultation.

Unfortunately, more concrete advice or councils in absentia to give it is impossible.

Yours faithfully,