PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The reference or manipulation to Stanislav from Peter.

seli
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. The request to mederatoru this forum temporarily to not clean or remove this report.

At me a question to Stanislav Nikolaevichu from Peter (he works in clinic of nervous illnesses or diseases VoenMeda).

I understand that you the neuropathologist, but whether you to me can help or assist to find the competent psychotherapist.

At me all has begun with panic attacks and now has ended agarofobiej. All my searches of the psychotherapist in what have not resulted or brought. Basically experts to whom I addressed, registered to me tranquilizers in a half-hour of conversation and spoke that all will pass or take place. But me only became worse.

I otchailas to find the good psychotherapist.

Help or Assist me please if certainly can.

Yours faithfully Inna.

baur
If will allow, ladies one simple advice or council.

Buy or Purchase in a homeopathic drugstore preparation Arnica 30 (it is possible and 12, 6 or any other potency) and poprinimajte it or him 1-2 times a day on 5 dragees on an empty stomach. Sometimes also it can be useful Argentum nitricum 30. But to accept that and another together, perhaps, it is not necessary. Treatment not fast - will demand patience. The first preparation is rather reliable, if mental disturbances were preceded with any trauma. The second especially approaches or suits brunettes, fussy, restless, ljujashchim sweet, especially, chocolate (by the way, limit!), badly guided in time and on unfamiliar district. But to begin better, all the same with the first.

Preparations it is necessary transtportirovat and to store or keep in a dark place at room temperture (not below +15oC) far from electrodevices (especially, sotikov, computers and TVs) and sources of hum.

Tatyana
Try to ask also a question at a forum on psychiatry (if yet have not made it).

Yours faithfully,