PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Neuroinfection or...

Secret
01.09.2004, 19:30
Misters, I am sorry, I not the doctor, but presented below a case, can very much and very much you interest.

My friend seven years suffers disease, to which one expert could not put the exact diagnosis yet. To the friend to 26 years.

The beginning. In an early age (till 19 years) he was absolutely healthy. Moreover, was successfully typing or collecting mass and force the body builder.

Then entering in military uchilishchi has followed, there, actually, all and has begun. About quality of health services in army, I, think, to speak it is not necessary. In the extremity or end of the first course he has picked up a usual rhinitis. It is young-is green, attention special has not given, and in a medical unit also - even in HALF a year, when a rhinitis already pereros in a genyantritis. So has passed or has taken place about half a year while once on construction he simply has not fainted. Has regained consciousness in a month in military hospital (in my opinion Burdenko). There he, also, has learned or has found out, that simultaneously with a genyantritis, the Organism any miracle has had been ill with the HEPATITIS of Century has independently mastered this infection. It not a fairy tale, and the confirmed fact. Has simply got used to suffer or bear.

And here all it pereraslo in the above-named Illness or Disease.

Signs of this hell seven years such. After awakening temperature - 35-35,5. It is Literally in an hour - 37,2. By the evening - more than 38, happens 39,5. Temperature anything to bring down it is impossible. Naturally, all it is accompanied by strong delicacy. On a background of the general or common weakening of an organism other diseases (napr have developed. pankriatit).

To fall asleep it is necessary only at reception zaleptina. Usual somnolent - as Acidum ascorbinicum.

Strongly pronounced recessions are not present.

The level of lymphocytes is strongly overestimated (the diagnosis - a lymphocytosis). Other parameters of a blood in norm or rate.

For all seven years he perelezhal in the best military hospitals (Burdenko, a Krasnogorsk), few times in scientific research institute of Neurology on highway Kashirskom, in many paid clinics.

Has passed or Has taken place procedures from excision of pus from gajmorovyh sinuses up to an electrophoresis of a blood and an electroshock. He accepts a heap of modern dear or expensive preparations, but all of them, at the best, only constrain illness or disease.

But ANYBODY, definitely cannot tell or say what is it is and as it to cure. Some experts state the version, what is it a neuroinfection.

PLEASE, if who can give though any information, express.

PLEASE, if in history of medicine there are similar cases specify links.

Thankful in advance also excuse for unscientific tongue.

Olyaluxa
Also diagnoses have been put: ostenija after the transferred or carried neuroinfection and a deep neurosis. As to signs it is possible to add, that temperature in current of day kolebletsja on a sinusoid. Flashes occur or happen on pereodizatsii in current of 20 minutes, being accompanied by plentiful allocation of cold sweat and sweet smack in a mouth and during the same moment a nausea and a giddiness, seldom headache. Appetite as those is not present, but strong thirst.

Ostenija it is so strong, that constantly strongly it would be desirable to sleep what to gain strength, but without reception of strong preparations (Azaleptinum, etc.) is more than for 15-20 minutes he does not fall asleep or fall asleep and wakes up with plentiful cold then and strong thirst. He wakes up in more grave condition than when goes to bed.

The only thing that has been found essential in the analysis of a blood when did or made the SPECIAL analysis on immunity have been brightly lowered bolshshinstvo parameters of the analysis (four parameters) to 10 times.

Cerbian
Even in the most simple descriptions it is too much discrepancies seriously to discuss the subject lifted by you.... For example on Kashirke in Moscow there is no scientific research institute of neurology....

If internally the diagnosis cannot put in current of several years *quot; in all leading military and other ????aO*quot; the countries, I very much doubt, that in absentia and on *quot; improbable ??oO?a??*quot; it or he can be put on the Internet.

Yours faithfully,