PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is very necessary!

KleR
01.09.2004, 19:30
Kind time of day, dear sirs!

Forgive or Excuse that I leave the question in this section of a forum, simply, I am not absolutely assured where it or him to set.

I address to you with the request to give advice or council, as at this forum (but in other section) to me in due time have answered on some questions which I unsuccessfully tried to put in *quot; ONa?N*quot;.

And the short of my question is those:

To my father now 57 years. Here it is already hollow year as at it or him arms or hand have started to shiver. All campaigns on hospitals and have not given any result. The answer *quot; at you something with nervous ???ON?*quot;, you see, sounds at least ambiguously.

To me painfully to look as my daddy suffers from it or this and hesitates, hiding arms or hand. But in fact it only a floor of a trouble, the further, the to him all is more complex or difficult to print on a computer something, yes that there, I any more do not speak about what to write the usual letter a ball pen for it or him to become sometimes an excessive problem or task (especially when he starts to be nervous in this occasion). And its or his right palm as has slightly swelled up last time.

Except for that he complains on pereodichesky a sonitus.

My daddy always was the person *quot; o?OUo?U?*quot; and in too it is a high time very impressionable, i.e. it could be touched to an occasion of any film and even to start up tear. Well and last time it and at all goes beyond all limits or passs all bounds: the slightest plot about whose that troubles or pleasures knocks out at it or him tears.

Heart at it or him too neahti what, pereodicheski validolchik pyot or something in this sort.

Tell or Say, what attributes rastrojstva nervous system all it is? Whether it is possible for something to make to appease this *quot; ?a?nOa?*quot; arms or hand? I, certainly realize what in absentia to tell or say something difficultly... But all I hope for your comprehension.

Yours faithfully,

P.S. Here recently to me have advised to buy or purchase to him Fezam....

TD
Dear sir ONA9, under your report it is very complex or difficult to put the exact diagnosis, there are no data. However, I shall risk to assume, that in this case we deal distsirkuljatornoj with an encephalopathy, most likely an atherosclerotic genesis with a subcortical syndrome (sindromo Parkinsona), or with beginning illness or disease Parkinsona. Vvashemu consultation of the good neuropathologist is necessary for the father. If it dejstvitelono a syndrome or illness or disease Parkinsona vascular preparations and preparations are necessary for treatment antiparkinsonicheskogo actions for him. (more exact purpose or appointment can be made only after survey). As to otekanija arms or hand in this situation except for consultation of the neuropathologist consultation of the vascular surgeon is necessary. (possible or probable variants: syndrome Stejnbergera, either disturbance krovo-or flows of lymph in an arm or a hand).

PopovEA
Thanks huge for the answer.

Has read through here on different sites forums and clause or article on distsikuljarnoj encephalopathies... mda... The information at all has not consoled me. How much or As far as I have understood, this illness or disease to cure it is impossible, possible to suspend its or her development only.

I, certainly, understand, what is it still not the diagnosis, tk is necessary *quot; consultation good ?NoOaO?ua*quot;. Yes here only there is a question: where it or him to find? My father, like would address to good doctors (departmental hospital for workers of the ministries) and even laid down in a hospital in Feofanii (Kiev), but improvements of a status was not observed, absolutely on the contrary. He lives separately and I it or him see at the best once a week, noticing, that with each month its or his status goes all more to a negative, rather than uluchshaetsja.: (

Understanding, that it is complex or difficult to give correspondence consultation, I address to you with the request: there can be you will advise, what analyses and researches (like a tomography of a brain) are necessary for making for statement of the correct diagnosis, and also, maybe, you will advise the good doctor in Kiev, as you too from Ukraine, from Kharkov (write to me on mine e-mail 6u6acuk@mail.ru as advertising with names of doctors and addresses of clinics at the given forum is forbidden)

It is in advance grateful for the answer,

Yours faithfully,

Natalia

positiveenergy
Give unitary homeopathic Ignatsiju With 30 (5-6 grains) and fix or record duration of the period of remission.