PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prjavlenija neuroinfections

Mif
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! In the summer of the last year to me have diagnosed: an acute neuroinfection. There was a pressing headache, weakness, delicacy, rezi in opinion of, feeling shiver in a body. The neuropathologist has revealed the following (an extract from honey. Maps): asim. n/u skl., it is dry r- D*gt; S, pokachiv. In a pose the Rhombus, a tremor of blepharons, fingers of arms or hand, krasn. dermogr. R - 120. Mening. With-thit otsutst. An echoencephalogram, kompjuternaja a tomography - in norm or rate. After treatment felt normally. To the neuropathologist did not address any more. But since autumn of this year I have periodically similar statuses: feeling of intensity in a body, weakness, delicacy, feeling of alarm, sometimes - the ache in bones, once raised or increased temperature. According to the therapist I accept nejrostrong, restful. For any time helps or assists. Whether tell or say, please, is all display of a neuroinfection? And more, why the neuropathologist has not considered it necessary to put more exact diagnosis: which neuroinfection at me. What is it in general can be? What analyses are necessary for this purpose? How much such neuroinfections are dangerous to a life?

Thankful in advance. Yours faithfully, Elena.

Veronika
01.09.2004, 19:30
The diagnosis *quot; ?NO??oN?n*quot; does not exist. It is type of the diagnosis *quot; a bruise of all iaiO??*quot;. Unfortunately anything more concrete to tell or say on so *quot; ?N?N?o???U?*quot; it is impossible for complaints. I think, that the basic doctor who can understand your problems is the therapist. At least it is necessary to exclude general diseases autoimmune of some (type of HARD CURRENCY, the rhematoid art, etc.)