PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Neurinoma

rcob
01.09.2004, 19:30
In 2000 g at me obnaruzh.nevrinomu (have defined or determined at laporoskop.oper.) . Anything radical to do or make not steel, and have made these cysts. Have in words explained what to delete it was necessary 10 sm.nerva and such piece was to not pull (the surgeon) .cherez 2 mes.posle oper.okazalos did or made operation, that the neurinoma became the same size 4*5*6 see Consequences given operas. sled.: first two months I could not go at all, the leg or foot did not rise in a knee joint, then partially functions in a knee joint vosstanov., but not completely, the leg or foot became more thin and has lost chuvstvit-, most neprjatnoe, that me excruciate *quot; nNOua?U?N*quot; pains. Zakljuch. The last MRT-attributes .-th right podvzoshnoj areas (relapse nevr. Right root L4. Otmech.otritsat.dinamika on sravn. From 4.11.2001. Neurosurgeons, with a cat. I communicated, speak, that it is necessary to do or make cavitary operas-th, but anybody guarantees nothing, t.k anybody from them did not meet such case in practice. Whether met to that or from doctors such a case, and that you will advise.

Nikolja
To tell the truth, the information a little *quot; ?OOa??an*quot;. The matter is that the neurinoma of a root can be type of a sand-glass, but here that only zabrjushinno??? If you wish dashe to try *quot; ?a??*quot; rashat this problem, you can send electron repetitions of pictures on my address. Not seeing data MRT all discussion becomes a little bit pointless.

Yours faithfully,

Veronika_G.
How much or As far as I understand, zabrjushinno, pictures at me on Membranula or film and that will turn out after the copier and the scanner, I shall try or taste, easier to send conclusion MRT.

Reginchik
There are no, unfortunately, surgeons *quot; on ?a???N??n?*quot; do not work:) pictures are necessary. A variant of scanning two:

1) On the scanner with transparency a cover (i.e. which scans on a lumen)

2) If there is an average-good digital camera (even 2) it is possible to hang up pictures on a window and to photograph with minimal rastojanija on a lumen

Yours faithfully,