PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know what to do or make

michniuk@mail.ru
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! By results of KT a pituitary body

*quot; the Turkish saddle of usual size and the form, with precise contours. The pituitary body in sizes is not increased, has non-uniform structure or frame and : areas of a forward share is visualized nizkoplotnostnyj the center in diameter of 2,6 mm (+20 ed) .diafragma saddles is located usually. Hizmalnaja the tank is not deformed. The pneumatization of the basic sinus is not broken or disturbed.

: Education of a pituitary body. And quot;

The neurosurgeon on consultation has told or said-cyst a pituitary body.

Also has advised periodic observation-n?O, KT.

To me 24. At me chronic disturbance menstrual ??a+?Ae? (?), the endocrinologist appoints or nominates OK.Gormony handed over (a disadvantage of Progesteronum)

Tell or Say pozhalujsta-

1) Than the cyst of a pituitary body, a cyst-it or -this;-thus not a microadenoma is dangerous?

2) whether Can hormonal treatment (OK, Djufaston) negatively to influence it or her?

3) whether you Can something tell or say in occasion of a transcranial electrical stimulation in my case (a cyst of a pituitary body, disturbance of a cycle)? Whether she is counter-indicative?

Tanlira
1) your neurosurgeon most likely the rights

1) Than the cyst of a pituitary body, a cyst-it or -this;-thus not a microadenoma is dangerous?

IF IT DPEJSTVITELNO the CYST NOTHING is dangerous is MOST LIKELY the CONSEQUENCE of DISTURBANCE of the CIRCULATION In THIS ZONE (ALREADY COME to pass) - FROM HERE At YOU SERIES of PROBLEMS of ENDOCRINOLOGIC or ENDOCRINOLOGY CHARACTER. MICROADENOMA MALOVERROJATNA (Since THEN it is INACTIVE MA, THAT IN ITSELF the GREATER or BIG RARITY)

2) whether Can hormonal treatment (OK, Djufaston) negatively to influence it or her? NO

3) whether you Can something tell or say in occasion of a transcranial electrical stimulation in my case (a cyst of a pituitary body, disturbance of a cycle)? Whether she is counter-indicative? I DO NOT SEE DIRECT CONTRAINDICATIONS

Yours faithfully,

Katrin
Thanks you big!!!

I am correct ponjala-

1) the Cyst of a pituitary body has led to problems endokr.har-

Because of change of a hormonal background?

And hormones (Diana-35, n?oa?O?-Progesteronum)

To lead to its or her body height cannot at all??

And on the contrary, them NOT reception can worsen position?

2) And a microadenoma gipofiza-this contraindication

Transcranial electrical stimulation?

The cyst, unlike a microadenoma, does not concern to

Good-quality tumoral obrazovnijam?

RK
Yes, All of you have correctly understood