PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If there is a suspicion on an osteochondrosis

Serg_pnz
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a heading of "Link" as I not the doctor, therefore whenever possible ask to not delete my report if it will be apprehended as advertising of a site. And the question, generally concerns to this heading.

A plenty of visitors of a site periodically there suffices ask in a forum what actions them it is necessary to accept if they have a suspicion on an osteochondrosis or hernias of intervertebral disks. In this connection, it would be desirable to make series of the general or common references for such people and to place them on a site. Till this time, some participants of a forum converged in opinion that it is necessary to make MRT and to consult at several experts and only after that to start any chosen way of treatment. Thus, up to a choice of treatment it is necessary to reduce to a minimum all loads on a backbone and to not do or make sharp movements. However, at a forum of this site, has met opinion that not always the hernia of a disk is the reason of a pain in a backbone, extremities, etc. As, it was spoken that MRT too "well" shows hernias of disks and consequently everyone start to treat them though the reason can be covered in other pathologies, that in goods does not result or bring.

In this connection, would like to develop in common with experts of this conference the list of the general or common references for the people suspecting presence at them of a hernia of a disk.

The general or common references, in my opinion, should answer following questions:

1. What ways of diagnostics are necessary for using for as much as possible exact diagnosis.

2. What experts are desirable for visiting or attending for reception of as much as possible objective and versatile information concerning the status.

3. What rules are desirable for keeping at suspicion on an osteochondrosis and that is categorically forbidden, in order to prevent possible or probable complications.

I shall be grateful for the help.

gggg
Hello.

As, it was spoken that MRT too "well" shows hernias of disks and consequently everyone start to treat them though the reason can be covered in other pathologies, that in goods does not result or bring.

That's it, that such hernia should have clinical acknowledgement or confirmation, only then it or she should be treated. If at all treatment is necessary.

1. What ways of diagnostics are necessary for using for as much as possible exact diagnosis.

2. What experts are desirable for visiting or attending for reception of as much as possible objective and versatile information concerning the status.

3. What rules are desirable for keeping at suspicion on an osteochondrosis and that is categorically forbidden, in order to prevent possible or probable complications.

1. MRT

2. The neurologist, the Traumatologist.

3. At the moment the osteochondrosis is considered or examined;surveyed as age changes. All depends on clinic and current of an osteochondrosis. Therefore, in my opinion, it not so appreciable illness or disease because of which it is necessary to lift so much hum. Besides, according to last researches, to the most frequent reasons of back pains the osteochondrosis has no attitude or relation.

Alexander
Besides, according to last researches, to the most frequent reasons of back pains the osteochondrosis has no attitude or relation.

Dear Algor, and it is possible more in detail? Us learned or taught, that over 95 % of people on the ground from time to time test dorsodynias (more often in a loin [low back pain]). Pains are mainly connected with a strain of juxtaspinal muscles (a so-called is muscular-tonic syndrome). It has no attitude or relation to an osteochondrosis?

Hope
1. And to receive clinical acknowledgement or confirmation it is necessary to make still EMG and to pass or take place survey at the neurologist and the traumatologist?

Whether 2. Probably somewhere to obtain data about these researches which speak about non-participation of an osteochondrosis in pains, etc.?

3. To not lift it is so much hum, it certainly interesting opinion which likely is stated by the person, not suffering osteochondrosis. I, certainly, understand what is it not AIDS and not a cancer, but all and not cold and not a fungus on a leg or foot. But when because of so insignificant illness or disease at people the floor of the face grows dumb or simply cannot go to 20 years any more. When the osteochondrosis is treated by psychics and magicians as the official medicine is illiterate or powerless. I think, there is because of what a hum to lift.

s_shatohina
Us learned or taught, that over 95 % of people on the ground from time to time test dorsodynias (more often in a loin [low back pain]). Pains are mainly connected with a strain of juxtaspinal muscles (a so-called is muscular-tonic syndrome). It has no attitude or relation to an osteochondrosis?

Dear Anton. An osteochondrosis - the diagnosis radiological. In MKB 10 that everyone name *quot; a chondrosis ?a?O???*quot;;) is called dorsopatija. And clinical displays can be various - from LBP up to a paresis in a leg or foot without a painful syndrome.

As to LBP that their genesis always demands specification. Presence only about/O on the roentgenogram does not speak attributes about the reason of a pain.

Among the reasons there can be koksartroz, a pathology female genitals (endometriosis), a pathology of kidneys, an abdominal cavity.

I.e. itself miofastsialnyj the syndrome can be caused or called by these pathologies and is unessentially connected with about/O. Meets sometimes psychogenic miofastsialnyj a syndrome - type as headaches of a strain. More often at very young women when the reason in general it is invisible according to inspections.

Treating
1. And to receive clinical acknowledgement or confirmation it is necessary to make still EMG and to pass or take place survey at the neurologist and the traumatologist?

And EMG what for? There is Enough conclusion JAMRT

Whether 2. Probably somewhere to obtain data about these researches which speak about non-participation of an osteochondrosis in pains, etc.?

I do not speak, that the osteochondrosis is not privy to pains. I only try to tell or say, that its or his value or meaning;importance is strong preuvelichenno.

3. To not lift it is so much hum, it certainly interesting opinion which likely is stated by the person, not suffering osteochondrosis. I, certainly, understand what is it not AIDS and not a cancer, but all and not cold and not a fungus on a leg or foot. But when because of so insignificant illness or disease at people the floor of the face grows dumb or simply cannot go to 20 years any more. When the osteochondrosis is treated by psychics and magicians as the official medicine is illiterate or powerless. I think, there is because of what a hum to lift.

Sometimes, the fungus or cold deliver more efforts, and the osteochondrosis proceeds asymptomatically, and as Michael has correctly noticed more often, it is the radiological diagnosis.

In occasion of that official medicine *quot; iN?uOa?O?a*quot;... What for you then to her address? Address to magicians, let pokoldujut, can and will cure your osteochondrosis;).

Still, to the data, the sensitive innervation of the face is carried out by a trigeminal nerve which to a backbone has no attitude or relation (if to not take in attention a syndrome pozvonochnoj arteries).:). And if the person in 20 years cannot go, I assure you, the osteochondrosis to it or this has no attitude or relation:confused:

Yes, has passed or has taken place under your link, esteemed clause or article - what for you write about about what has no the slightest representation? Be engaged in any business is better, and an osteochondrosis leave to doctors:D

ulya
EMG it is necessary, according to EVP. The report from 28.09

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=9931

And met it in some books about an osteochondrosis.

And if the person in 20 years cannot go, I assure you, the osteochondrosis to it or this has no attitude or relation.

Unless the hernia of a disk cannot lead to such outcome? To result or bring links?

The information on my site is based or founded;established exclusively on books of doctors, consultations which itself not unitary passed or took place, etc. And I do or make it that people had an opportunity to share experience, to receive more or less the objective information, instead of advertising. Especially, I also ask, you professionals to give to me the information for accommodation on a site.

Ksju and Gergy
EMG it is necessary, according to EVP. The report from 28.09

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=9931

And met it in some books about an osteochondrosis.

First, it is a question of a hernia of a disk, and it is far not a synonym of an osteochondrosis. Secondly, in this case EVP means revealing a compression of a root of a nerve, and the compression can be not obligatory a hernia of a disk. Besides, polnostju it agree with remark Hard in the same topic on which you, probably, have not turned attention:cool:

And if the person in 20 years cannot go, I assure you, the osteochondrosis to it or this has no attitude or relation.

Unless the hernia of a disk cannot lead to such outcome? To result or bring links?

The information on my site is based or founded;established exclusively on books of doctors, consultations which itself not unitary passed or took place, etc. And I do or make it that people had an opportunity to share experience, to receive more or less the objective information, instead of advertising. Especially, I also ask, you professionals to give to me the information for accommodation on a site.

Hernia of a disk far not a synonym of an osteochondrosis. The science develops, therefore, that that was in the books written already 2-3 years ago has undergone appreciable changes.