PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The electron directory of the neurologist

werd
01.09.2004, 19:30
The directory contains sections:

Syndromes, the basic and rare or infrequent diseases, medicines, lesion n.s. At somatopathies, medicines, etc.

mishko1
Dear aavov!

And it is possible more particularly:?

Authors, carriers or bearers, apparatus demands, opportunities of use on a handheld computer, presence of pictures with topical diagnoses, and the price eventually...

Lydia
Litter for oftop: 2Mikhail I so understand you use KPK.Esli there are links, files on medical subjects shall be very grateful.

Dmitry
And this offer or, on the contrary, the request? At me from Skajskejpa on a palm is, and on the big computer very paid (and idle because of it or this) Medlink-Neurobase. Last while worked was close to an ideal of the electron directory.

SwanKate
Litter for oftop: 2Mikhail I so understand you use KPK.Esli there are links, files on medical subjects shall be very grateful.

Dear Dr. Evdoshenko!

Palm trees at me are not present and while to get I am not going to. To such conclusion has come after discussion in *quot; On??aOO?*quot; (section PALM) to which you get access in some days (voting comes to an end on November, 23rd).

Simply if really there was such directory, it is possible or probable me spodviglo on purchase. For now...:cool:

Helgo
Dear aavov!

And it is possible more particularly:?

Authors, carriers or bearers, apparatus demands, opportunities of use on a handheld computer, presence of pictures with topical diagnoses, and the price eventually...

The dear colleague!

The directory on CD, volume about 15 MB, demands the usual personal computer with standard programs contains sections:, the basic and rare or infrequent diseases, menacing statuses, a lesion n.s. At somatopathies, poisonings in extreme situations and at pregnancy, foreign library of the neurologist, the express-diagnostics in urgent nejrotravmatologii, medicines

The directory is sated or saturated by tables, schemes or plans, scales, standards, there are algorithms and drawings

It is made Zasl.vrachom the Russian Federation by Shtabtsovym Vladimir Illarionovichem (kmn) at participation prof. Alekseevoj G.V., the Frost. V.V.V Russia it is widespread already enough widely.

The price of 1 section 70. For having a subscription the discount of 30 %.

Till November mass dispatch of the first 4 sections was spent.

With respect-o?an???O

lenchik_ua
And this offer or, on the contrary, the request? At me from Skajskejpa on a palm is, and on the big computer very paid (and idle because of it or this) Medlink-Neurobase. Last while worked was close to an ideal of the electron directory.

The dear colleague!

The directory on CD, volume about 15 MB, demands the usual personal computer with standard programs contains sections:, the basic and rare or infrequent diseases, menacing statuses, a lesion n.s. At somatopathies, poisonings in extreme situations and at pregnancy, foreign library of the neurologist, the express-diagnostics in urgent nejrotravmatologii, medicines

The directory is sated or saturated by tables, schemes or plans, scales, standards, there are algorithms and drawings

It is made Zasl.vrachom the Russian Federation by Shtabtsovym Vladimir Illarionovichem (kmn) at participation prof. Alekseevoj G.V., the Frost. V.V.V Russia it is widespread already enough widely.

With respect-o?an???O

Maria Korotkov

The dear colleague!

The directory of the neurologist on CD, volume about 15 MB, demands the usual personal computer with standard programs contains sections:, the basic and rare or infrequent diseases, menacing statuses, a lesion n.s. At somatopathies, poisonings in extreme situations and at pregnancy, foreign library of the neurologist, the express-diagnostics in urgent nejrotravmatologii, medicines

With respect-o?an???O

SergejEfimov
How much is the directory? And how it or him to buy or purchase?

So, simply...
How much is the directory? And how it or him to buy or purchase?

On your questions:

Cash on delivery CD-disk, 350 by mail sends.

With respect-?Oaio