PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dorsodynias

arslan
01.09.2004, 19:30
After charging or charge pains in the field of a loin have begun. Strong. It is impossible to sit, stand. Prompt, plizzz, that with me and to itself to address. Thanks

eclat
The question in that, how much strong pain (on 10-ball value judgment, for example) and whether is accompanying signs:

Delicacy or onmenie in one of legs or foots.

Irradiatsija pains

Presence of frustration of an emiction and-or pathological erection

Depending on it or this it is necessary:

To cause or call SMP and to go to hospital

To accept anesthetizing and to cause or call in the morning of the doctor on the house

To go tomorrow in the morning to the doctor most

All can at the moment of a writing or spelling of the answer already has passed or has taken place.

Please, add the report with details.

Ramilja
Thanks that have paid attention, so details. On 10 ball scale when I rise or I begin movement pomle long sitting - 4 when I go sometimes the pain leaves. An inclination forward up to a right angle, below sick. I squat easily, practically without any unpleasant sensations. The accompanying symptomatology is not present.

TatjanaSenkova
OK, already better.

It for the first time in a life the arisen situation or pains repeat daily?

How old are you?

Whether there were traumas of a back, extremities?

Whether be engaged in sports and what? After what exercises has appeared there is) a pain?

Dugilov
So. It for the first time, me 24, traumas nebylo, I am engaged in an exercise room of more year (without weightlifting).

Alya
If within day to become better most likely no trouble is not present. It is possible to drink any anesthetizing for the night, and in the near future to see a doctor internally. What that possibly is required a minimum of inspections.

If very painfully to go - call a doctor on the house.