PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently operation is required.. Help or assist!!!

_pussy_cat
01.09.2004, 19:30
Urgently on an oncotomy of a brain operation is required from my one-year-old son. Do not undertake to perform such operation in Sverdlovsk, motivating it is that that its or his age is too small.

To direct or refer to the Moscow clinic is measured or going nobody. Speak that chance

It is very small, ezzhajte home and wait two weeks... If at all the chance is, so it or he should be used... Where to run and to itself to address...

Doctors, doctors... Respond who nibud... I in a status to pay opernatsiju, it is necessary to operate very urgently only it or him...

Mine E-mail: tasper@shuche.zaural.ru

Alexey
Urgently on an oncotomy of a brain operation is required from my one-year-old son. Do not undertake to perform such operation in Sverdlovsk, motivating it is that that its or his age is too small.

To direct or refer to the Moscow clinic is measured or going nobody. Speak that chance

It is very small, ezzhajte home and wait two weeks... If at all the chance is, so it or he should be used... Where to run and to itself to address...

Doctors, doctors... Respond who nibud... I in a status to pay opernatsiju, it is necessary to operate very urgently only it or him...

Mine E-mail: tasper@shuche.zaural.ru

Send given MRT (pictures) to me not a N-mail kuszel@nsi.ru

If a situation really surgical - we shall help or assist

Yours faithfully,

kaleka
Good afternoon.

At us almost same situation, only is a question of partial break of a spinal cord in the field of -2 (daughters 4 years, consequences avto failures or accidents). According to advised neurosurgeons, transplantation stvolovyh cells is necessary.

Prompt, who could borrow or occupy in it or this (in Russia or abroad).

2 kuszel

Jury, materials of inspection I send on yours e-mail, look or see please!

Alex978
According to advised neurosurgeons, transplantation stvolovyh cells is necessary

I shall dare to name publicly such advisers *quot; ?aO?aOa?a??*quot;

PS the N-mail yet has not received

Netto4ka
Probably it I was incorrectly expressed...

On materials of inspection full break of a spinal cord is not excluded also. It or she does not have own respiration, but she in consciousness.

And, as to us have told or said, its or her probably unique way to rescue or save - this experimental method which now is more likely in the field of researches, than in practical application...

Jury, now mail has reached?

Vyacheslav
And, as to us have told or said, its or her probably unique way to rescue or save - this experimental method which now is more likely in the field of researches, than in practical application...

Jury, now mail has reached?

1) Mail has reached also I on it or her have responded

2) the Described status of the child is a contraindication to any operation (well except for a stopping of a bleeding)

3) Rescue or Save child can only very good reanimation and ideal leaving or care, instead of *quot; transplantation it is not known that and ?a?N?*quot;

PS - would like to see pictures MRT