PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Logoneurosis

volna
01.09.2004, 19:30
My son zaikaitsja with 3 years, was repeatedly treated t.e.prinimal Pantogamum, glitsin, passed or took place a course of acupuncture, massage, was insignificant uludshenie. Now he studies in the second class, in September has passed or has taken place course of treatment as usually, but a status without changes. Please prompt what else, there can be new medicines or schemes or plans of treatment exist.

NataljaN
And how much years to him now?

In my opinion, it is necessary to do or make an emphasis on a psychotherapy, instead of on medicamental treatment in this case.

Doctor Alex
My son zaikaitsja with 3 years, was repeatedly treated t.e.prinimal Pantogamum, glitsin, passed or took place a course of acupuncture, massage, was insignificant uludshenie. Now he studies in the second class, in September has passed or has taken place course of treatment as usually, but a status without changes. Please prompt what else, there can be new medicines or schemes or plans of treatment exist.

I with the son had such problem, but it happens after family problems. We did or made pine needle baths, and to a measure of an opportunity saved rest in family. In 7 years has gone to school, became worse at the answer to questions. Very much experienced. Now to him 13 all o.k. On - I does not need to do or make anything, will grow. If only in family anybody it or this does not suffer, and in sadike too. If there is an irritating factor will help or assist nothing!!!

Mum, on - trades the neurologist.

Miha
There is the theory of a logoneurosis leaning or basing a family psychotherapy. According to this theory, the early stammering at children can be connected with dissonance in family...

Astarta
I with the son had such problem, but it happens after family problems. We did or made pine needle baths, and to a measure of an opportunity saved rest in family. In 7 years has gone to school, became worse at the answer to questions. Very much experienced. Now to him 13 all o.k. On - I does not need to do or make anything, will grow. If only in family anybody it or this does not suffer, and in sadike too. If there is an irritating factor will help or assist nothing!!!

Mum, on - trades the neurologist.

I welcome you, Svetlana Alekseevna! Success!:p