PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The electron directory of the neurologist

liliana
01.09.2004, 19:30
Publishing house *quot; Eao?oN??N*quot; lets out or releases the directory of the neurologist on CD-disk

In connection with preparation of the second release authors ask to state critical remarks on the product for the first time created in Russia.

aavov@yandex.ru

Shtabtsov V.I.

dau
What references were used by you for drawing up of the directory. Whether data from the directory Demonstrative medicine were used there? Whether results RKI on this or that problem are resulted or brought. Whether principles of demonstrative medicine were used.

Molly
What references were used by you for drawing up of the directory. Whether data from the directory Demonstrative medicine were used there? Whether results RKI on this or that problem are resulted or brought. Whether principles of demonstrative medicine were used.

Yes, were used, but only partially, there, where it was possible to find data from the freshest editions: with co-authors, from-in *quot; AOaO?a*quot; both a lot of others printed and the Internet-editions.

Now the second release where we are measured or going to make correctings and essential additions prepares. We shall be grateful, if you will find or consider possible or probable to participate in the project, for example, entirely having incured section interesting you.

1-st release from 8.12.2004 g.rasprostranjaet ID *quot; Eao?oN??N*quot; e-mail info@arbt.ru (095-787-9289,978-4992, m. Mendeleevskaja-)

With respect-?Oaio

Zajtseva Natalia
We shall be grateful, if you will find or consider possible or probable to participate in the project, for example, entirely having incured section interesting you.

1-st release from 8.12.2004 g.rasprostranjaet ID *quot; Eao?oN??N*quot; e-mail info@arbt.ru (095-787-9289,978-4992, m. Mendeleevskaja-)

With respect-?Oaio

I.e. it is necessary most to buy or purchase it or him, and then to write a response?

What that strange promotion:confused::confused::confused:

And how much he costs or stands?

It can is possible to take it or him *quot; ?aOaO*quot; for viewing for some weeks? Basically I near to Mendleevskoj work. On such conditions could, probably, and look or see...

red sen
I.e. it is necessary most to buy or purchase it or him, and then to write a response?

No, I think, what is it they want to you as honourable participant RMS to send a demo of the product, and to pay to you on 5 $ for each kilobyte retsenizii in the -text. If they do not want it or this, it is strange as that. Though to buy another's products and to write on them reviews zabesplatno is quite in spirit of our mighty native land

:D

Q Elena

It can is possible to take it or him *quot; ?aOaO*quot; for viewing for some weeks? Basically I near to Mendleevskoj work. On such conditions could, probably, and look or see...

Authors have spent 3 years for creation of the product first in Russia such. And its or his cost is insignificant (more, than in 10 times is cheaper, than editions foreign on this subjects) yes he and are fuller. The disk was checked in many large medical institutions of Moscow. The demoversion for 2004 g has got to one thousand neurologists on the country y responses were only positive. Now it is a question of the second release, about additions, correcting of discrepancies, about novelties and About COOPERATION, naturally, not without mutual interests.

Garik
About COOPERATION, naturally, not without mutual interests.

And is more concrete?

I buy the directory and I write the impressions...

And if there fuflo, my interest then where?;)

Subject
And is more concrete?

I buy the directory and I write the impressions...

And if there fuflo, my interest then where?;)

Addressing to participants of a forum, we start with the following:

1. Here are going to it (is most intellectually information) the advanced experts

2. Having created initial, oshchutimyj a product, having grasped a certain niche, we realize, that its or her further development (fast) is possible or probable only with adherents of a high level

(It is interesting, that masters of a neurology have not found time to create collective such)

3. Job can be long-term since to several tens thousand neurologists not one thousand (and in fact the given product is useful also to therapists, resuscitators, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists, organizers, etc.) annually joins

4. The updated product can be let out or released quarterly (!), that is absolutely inaccessible to printed editions

5. there is a mass of sections (besides 8 published and 3 prepared), which not ohvachenny in the first release (for example, a neurology in digits )

6. Publications of new sections on a special site (while it is possible to support or maintain only a bulletin board) are rather useful

7. It is necessary to discuss legal aspect of cooperation. For example, the participant of the project certain product in 1. given moment the directory arises most simple : offers or suggests borrows or occupies nearby 20 MB.Po to the contract with the company is allocated corresponding or meeting % from realization. Thus it would be desirable to consider, that on creation of a product cunningly by the lowest estimations more $12.000.

8. Fine we realize, that the first product should be corrected or adjusted, brought carefully

Design (now it or him practically is not present)

9. It is necessary to consider, that consumers not always have powerful or potent personal computers and skills of the reference or manipulation

It only a little bit for the beginning discussions.

Natalic
ABOUT

7. It is necessary to discuss legal aspect of cooperation. For example, the participant of the project certain product in 1. given moment the directory arises most simple : offers or suggests borrows or occupies nearby 20 MB.Po to the contract with the company is allocated corresponding or meeting % from realization. Thus it would be desirable to consider, that on creation of a product cunningly by the lowest estimations more $12.000.

hmmm... Mains-operated marketing? As the variant of business is enough interesn. The truth the doctors ready to them morally already for a long time trade BADami.

More shortly, tell or say directly, how much he costs or stands in publishing house? And that all around yes nearby go, advertising or promoting it is not known that.

Olga G
Addressing to participants of a forum, we start with the following:

1. Here are going to it (is most intellectually information) the advanced experts

2. Having created initial, oshchutimyj a product, having grasped a certain niche, we realize, that its or her further development (fast) is possible or probable only with adherents of a high level

(It is interesting, that masters of a neurology have not found time to create collective such)

3. Job can be long-term since to several tens thousand neurologists not one thousand (and in fact the given product is useful also to therapists, resuscitators, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists, organizers, etc.) annually joins

4. The updated product can be let out or released quarterly (!), that is absolutely inaccessible to printed editions

5. there is a mass of sections (besides 8 published and 3 prepared), which not ohvachenny in the first release (for example, a neurology in digits )

6. Publications of new sections on a special site (while it is possible to support or maintain only a bulletin board) are rather useful

8. Fine we realize, that the first product should be corrected or adjusted, brought carefully

Design (now it or him practically is not present)

9. It is necessary to consider, that consumers not always have powerful or potent personal computers and skills of the reference or manipulation

It only a little bit for the beginning discussions.

Nothing has understood. The program with autoupdating? Spread demu, distribute passwords on use to neurologists, pay in it or him $$$ for beta- and any problems. And that a spam what that. If I was the neurologist on RMS, to me would be to spit, how much you have spent for it. The content and convenience interests:). Now in yours soobshenii 99,9 % slovobludija. On which the percent or interest is necessary to the doctor, to him are necessary money FOR JOB which he HAS done, reading YOUR WORK, money at once, and proportional to the spent work. IMHO so

yakin
Example. There is project Medlink-Neurobase (www.medlink.com), there naiizvestnejshie on a global scale neurologists have presented huge quantity or amount of clauses or articles on the most different problems with illustrations, video, etc. Updatings are dispatched or delivered for 99 it (seems) ue in a quarter. 30 days free of charge then the program ceases to work before payment. Here the mechanism, all works, nobody should be persuaded, it was pleasant - pay and work. And in the given advertising a little that is clear. Strange, advertising or promoting seller should set one hundred leading questions... If the statement of a material in the directory will be in the same style, as the given posts I shall not buy it or him.

MyOnlyStar
Example. There is project Medlink-Neurobase (www.medlink.com), there naiizvestnejshie on a global scale neurologists have presented huge quantity or amount of clauses or articles on the most different problems with illustrations, video, etc. Updatings are dispatched or delivered for 99 it (seems) ue in a quarter. 30 days free of charge then the program ceases to work before payment. Here the mechanism, all works, nobody should be persuaded, it was pleasant - pay and work. And in the given advertising a little that is clear. Strange, advertising or promoting seller should set one hundred leading questions... If the statement of a material in the directory will be in the same style, as the given posts I shall not buy it or him.

Here it is valid super, there would be similar at us, a dream...

Dear Vasily Nogovitsin, you could not specify some moments, for example for 99 c.u. it will be possible to come only on a site he- or will send a disk? And only on a credit card payment or still is variants. And to receive 30 dnevnyj the admission all the same the credit card is necessary?

Zarifa
I back this disk reserved 4-5 years, sent free of charge, month worked (it was possible and is little bit longer by different manipulations:)) As there now, to tell the truth, did not find out, at them much has exchanged, old manipulations do not pass or take place, and my address at them is already lit: (To pay in a credit card. Try or taste, can to you will carry. I have some these disks as them to dissect in the research purposes I do not know, but to work they refuse rz;).

And wrote there Jankovic, J.Engel and similar. So the level above is no place.

evgenia
hmmm... Mains-operated marketing? As the variant of business is enough interesn. The truth the doctors ready to them morally already for a long time trade BADami.

More shortly, tell or say directly, how much he costs or stands in publishing house? And that all around yes nearby go, advertising or promoting it is not known that.

During 2004 g.spravochnik extended at the price of 350. The publishing house has finished veneering in the extremity or end of year (the right-with 8.12.04)

And the first copies of factory manufacturing should cost nearby 230. We learn or we find out after New Year's holidays.

We do not set as the purpose to receive reviewers in a network, it is enough of them already.

We would like to cooperate to expand opportunities, to strengthen positions, to expand a group of authors.

And that for development it is a lot of. For example, there are not enough publications on algorithms of diagnostics, Moscow and Peter cannot coordinate or agreee;compound standards.

Disturbs also that the quantity or amount of claims to doctors accrues or increases.