PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Delicacy legs or foots after a dream at the child of 2,5 years

Yamary
01.09.2004, 19:30
I do not know to what expert to address with a following problem. To my daughter 2,5 years. I began to notice, that after a dream (both night, and day time) at it or her weak legs or pinches and in current approximately 5 minutes she costs or stands on them uncertainly. And once was so, that she could not go and 2 times has fallen. There can be it a sign of any disease and I should react somehow immediately? I ask to respond, whenever possible, operatively. Thankful in advance.

Marusja
Dear Igra!

Whether you noticed, what the child before a dream or during a dream restlessly moves with legs or foots?

Whether there are results of the recent general or common analysis of a blood?

The fly
And in general a gait has not changed? Did not begin to fall, stumble, drop subjects often? When has fallen - as it was? Gradually or sharply, how from impact under knees? There Are still any changes (temperament, appetite, a dream, weight...)?

Amine
Dear Igra!

Whether you noticed, what the child before a dream or during a dream restlessly moves with legs or foots?

Whether there are results of the recent general or common analysis of a blood?

Thanks you for attention to my question! No, I did not notice anything similar. Results of the general or common analysis of the blood made recently at us are not present. If you consider necessary to make to us this analysis you could not write to me about it or this. Thankful in advance.

Falka
And in general a gait has not changed? Did not begin to fall, stumble, drop subjects often? When has fallen - as it was? Gradually or sharply, how from impact under knees? There Are still any changes (temperament, appetite, a dream, weight...)?

Many thanks for your operative response to my question! No, the daughter does not fall, does not stumble and does not drop subjects more often than always. When she has risen that time from a bed she has made one step normally, and on the second step has fallen, I have generally thought, that she otlezhala a leg or foot. Then she has sat down on a chair and when has risen from it or him has fallen again. What or other changes are not present (well can toys began a thicket rush).

In advance to you it is grateful.

Viktorija
Dear Igra!

Whether there are no problems at the child with a backfilling, physical development? Whether she Was born in time, whether there were on thoracal feeding and how much months? Whether you that at it or her notice a bluish shade of scleras?

Usually, for prophylaxis of an iron deficiency anemia it is recommended to give the additive of iron at the rate of 1 mg/kg of weight, since 6 months of age. If you followed these references, that's all right if you about them at all did not hear have a high risk of development zhelezodefitsita or ZHD anemias children in the age of till 3-4 years. Though, the o??./loony never collided or faced with such displays, but muscular delicacy, retardation. Developments, weakening of immunity, hyperactivity of the child can be caused by it or this and are potentially corrected. If be solved on the general or common analysis of a blood it is better to make it or him by means of avtomatich. The counter: for the child of its or her age the hemoglobin should be above 110 g/l.

alalex70
QUOTE=Dr. Vad] dear Igra!

Whether there are no problems at the child with a backfilling, physical development? Whether she Was born in time, whether there were on thoracal feeding and how much months? Whether you that at it or her notice a bluish shade of scleras?

Usually, for prophylaxis of an iron deficiency anemia it is recommended to give the additive of iron at the rate of 1 mg/kg of weight, since 6 months of age. If you followed these references, that's all right if you about them at all did not hear have a high risk of development zhelezodefitsita or ZHD anemias children in the age of till 3-4 years. Though, the o??./loony never collided or faced with such displays, but muscular delicacy, retardation. Developments, weakening of immunity, hyperactivity of the child can be caused by it or this and are potentially corrected. If be solved on the general or common analysis of a blood it is better to make it or him by means of avtomatich. The counter: for the child of its or her age the hemoglobin should be above 110 g/l. [/QUOTE]

Dear Dr. Vad! I answer your questions. The girl was born in 38 weeks. Weight of 3 kg. Body height 48 see Was hemolitic illness or disease of newborns. At us with her the conflict on group of a blood - at me 1 group, and at the daughter-2. When billirubin has decreased to comprehensible value or meanings;importance, us have written out from a maternity home. In 2 weeks after an extract we have made the control biochemical analysis of a blood - billirubin were in norm or rate. Physical development of the child - seems in norm or rate. However, I have noticed, that she runs houses, lazaet, jumps, and here in the street to go on foot not very much likes, asks on arms or hand and speaks, that is tired. I thought, that there can be it from- a platypodia (in the sense that at the daughter really flat stop, but orthopedists diagnose platypodias only in 5 years and while the orthopedist from TSITO has advised us massage, and the footwear, and the diagnosis a platypodia yet did not put exercise). With a backfilling of problems like would be not present, but she falls asleep necessarily with a dummy, and at night from time to time stavljaet it or her in a mouth. On thoracal feeding we were 1 month (if it is possible to consider or count it thoracal feeding-10 ml maternal milk for one feeding) .klinichesky the analysis of a blood we did or made time in half a year and for these or it 2,5 years a little ponizhenyj the hemoglobin was once, but we never accepted iron preparations. Can be it is meaningful spend on drink, for example, Maltofer?. Or it is necessary to hand over the clinical analysis of a blood all over again? Whether and how to learn or find out consider or count this analysis as the automatic counter or not? Can be hand over not in a district clinic, and in INVITRO, for example? Vobshchem questions the-sea!. Huge to you thanks for attention to our problems.

Elena Jurevna
I think, having such anamnesis, costs or stands poprinimat iron preparations. But all question in what dose: whereas for prophylaxis enough above-stated, at presence of an anemia (a low hemoglobin in the analysis) it is necessary 3-4 mg/kg.

Invitro does or makes OAK by similar automatic device (at least so it is underlined on a site) - to these analyses of trust more, than polyclinic manual.

krymov
I think, having such anamnesis, costs or stands poprinimat iron preparations. But all question in what dose: whereas for prophylaxis enough above-stated, at presence of an anemia (a low hemoglobin in the analysis) it is necessary 3-4 mg/kg.

Invitro does or makes OAK by similar automatic device (at least so it is underlined on a site) - to these analyses of trust more, than polyclinic manual.

Dear Dr. Vad! Huge to you thanks for advice or councils. I think to act or arrive as follows - yet have not handed over ps in Invitro I submit daughters a preventive dose and as soon as we shall receive results then already on them if necessary we shall correct a dose. I only would like to learn or find out - can be eat any preparations better, than Maltofer (excuse somehow nekorektno in sense better-is worse)? And to what expert (basically) we should address what to observe of this status? Whether you consider or count my intentions expedient? Once again many thanks.

cujo
Dear Igra,

Maltofer it is possible, if he in drops or a syrup: it is necessary to dose out in view of actual weight of the child (on a medicine the mg of iron should be written how much contains in 1 drop or 1 measure). If analyses will hand over within 8-12 days changes still any should not be if later and the hemoglobin in the analysis at efficiency of the given treatment already he will start to raise or increase has been lowered. If the anemia will be to be observed at the children's doctor (if it is necessary). Also there can be complexities, if the doctor not *quot; i?aOO??O*quot; depressions of a hemoglobin (the norm or rate for the child will tell or say what is it) then anybody will not be natural to pay attention to you.

As a last resort, the occasion will address/learn or address/find out write at a forum here or LS. At least within months 4-5 I can answer to you questions.

XXX
Dear Igra,

Maltofer it is possible, if he in drops or a syrup: it is necessary to dose out in view of actual weight of the child (on a medicine the mg of iron should be written how much contains in 1 drop or 1 measure). If analyses will hand over within 8-12 days changes still any should not be if later and the hemoglobin in the analysis at efficiency of the given treatment already he will start to raise or increase has been lowered. If the anemia will be to be observed at the children's doctor (if it is necessary). Also there can be complexities, if the doctor not *quot; i?aOO??O*quot; depressions of a hemoglobin (the norm or rate for the child will tell or say what is it) then anybody will not be natural to pay attention to you.

As a last resort, the occasion will address/learn or address/find out write at a forum here or LS. At least within months 4-5 I can answer to you questions.

Dear Dr. Vad! Many thanks to you for consultations and the sanction, in case of need, to contact you! Yours faithfully, Igra.

Elina_K
If you, Igra, the RESULT of inspection and, probably, treatments if those is required you should allocate or remove the child to not virtual doctor really interests. Handing over analyses at random it is possible to acquire serious problems, will confuse also itself and doctors.

First, we do not know, whether there is in general at the child any disturbance (your description extremely maloinformativno).

Secondly, it is impossible to explain ALL to illness or disease zhelezodefitsitom.

Thirdly, even if last is, he can be not connected particularly with these displays. Therefore try UP TO laboratory (!!!) to descend or go 1) to the pediatrist, 2) to the neurologist. I do not get tired to remind, that javka in an out-patient department to the divisional with 3-minute conversation survey is not also advantage or benefit to the child practically does not bring.

start
If you, Igra, the RESULT of inspection and, probably, treatments if those is required you should allocate or remove the child to not virtual doctor really interests. Handing over analyses at random it is possible to acquire serious problems, will confuse also itself and doctors.

First, we do not know, whether there is in general at the child any disturbance (your description extremely maloinformativno).

Secondly, it is impossible to explain ALL to illness or disease zhelezodefitsitom.

Thirdly, even if last is, he can be not connected particularly with these displays. Therefore try UP TO laboratory (!!!) to descend or go 1) to the pediatrist, 2) to the neurologist. I do not get tired to remind, that javka in an out-patient department to the divisional with 3-minute conversation survey is not also advantage or benefit to the child practically does not bring.

The dear doctor! Certainly I would like to know, that actually occurs or happens to my child. And certainly I shall use your advice or council and I descend or go from her to the pediatrist and to the neurologist if I shall find those in a district clinic. I, just, also have come here with behind advice or council to which expert to us to address, because the local pediatrist from our problems have waved away. Can be to me it will be possible by means of your advice or councils spodvignut the pediatrist on any actions. Or there can be you will are so kind and will advise me knowing pediatrist and the neurologist. By the way, you could not tell or say to me the neurologist and the neuropathologist this or thus the same or these are different specialities? Thankful in advance to you. C respect, Igra.

Gaggarin
The neurologist - the official name of a speciality, the neuropathologist - the same, but is less competent. Address in the advisory centers at hospitals in your city. Almost everywhere there are advisory out-patient departments on specialities, including neurologic.

fed
The neurologist - the official name of a speciality, the neuropathologist - the same, but is less competent. Address in the advisory centers at hospitals in your city. Almost everywhere there are advisory out-patient departments on specialities, including neurologic.

Many thanks to you for an explanation and references.

Yours faithfully, Igra.