PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Epilepsy or something another?

gaiza
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Very much I hope, that will help or assist with my problem. To my wife diagnose - an epilepsy - though no spent inspections such show anything. Somewhere the attacks have begun with 9 years at it or her, similar that visitors here described - the head is turned out aside, eyes are rolled up, all body starts to reduce a cramp - all this can last from 30 seconds up to pair minutes, thus she can lose consciousness and can and is not present, after that short-term loss of memory, the strong slackness, the lost view and strong pains in a cervical department of a backbone. Somewhere in 14 years it or her have allocated or removed to kostopravu which like spoke that at it or her greater or big problems with this department of a backbone - that he there did or made I do not know - but attacks have stopped. And have begun again when she was pregnant - again dorsodynias, a cervical department. To her do or make often EEG, did or made MRT a brain - any deviations or rejections and disturbances it is not found... Still such moment - more often now attacks happen when she strongly is nervous.

Whether these attacks can be somehow connected with a backbone???

Also who can nibud that nibud prompts in this occasion??

Also what in general it can be if not an epilepsy???

Where can diagnose and treat???

Thanks.

grigori
It can be as the present or true epileptic attacks, and psevdo-attacks, for example hysterical character, sometimes they are combined at the same persons. In absentia to understand it is impossible, all needs to be discussed the doubts with the attending physician the neurologist and epileptologom.

volnik
Except for an epilepsy and a hysteria there are still the dyssociative attacks very similar on epileptic (except for several nuances). Any case in absentia with it or this you will not understand. If there are doubts, what is it an epilepsy, following consultation for the psychiatrist.

Arthur
That is - such attacks cannot be connected with problems in a backbone in any way and it is connected ONLY with changes in a brain?

At present our neuropathologist of anything explanatory or sensible cannot tell or say... Epileptologa at us in city is not present...

In general I so understand it is necessary to go to the big city on inspection and consultations - for example, medtsentr *quot; iNoO?Nn*quot; are the qualified experts???

And about the psychiatrist - that such a dyssociative attack and with what it is connected???

Lord
That is - such attacks cannot be connected with problems in a backbone in any way and it is connected ONLY with changes in a brain?

At present our neuropathologist of anything explanatory or sensible cannot tell or say... Epileptologa at us in city is not present...

In general I so understand it is necessary to go to the big city on inspection and consultations - for example, medtsentr *quot; iNoO?Nn*quot; are the qualified experts???

And about the psychiatrist - that such a dyssociative attack and with what it is connected???

1. On the bill of communication or connection with a backbone - it is extremely improbable.:rolleyes:

2. In nevromede one of the best epileptologov Moscow work. There should understand.

3. On the bill of the psychiatrist it is necessary to have a conversation after visiting epileptologa.

tomik
Clearly, thanks.