PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What tomogram to do or make

Ddd
01.09.2004, 19:30
Have diagnosed - a cervical osteochondrosis (did or made pictures of a neck, US of vessels H'M). Already about 3 months, laying on a back, at porote heads to the left there is a giddiness. In surdotsentre all OK. Now I do not know What tomogram to do or make: MRT or rentgenotomogrammu a brain. Prompt, please.

Coti
Have diagnosed - a cervical osteochondrosis (did or made pictures of a neck, US of vessels H'M). Already about 3 months, laying on a back, at porote heads to the left there is a giddiness. In surdotsentre all OK. Now I do not know What tomogram to do or make: MRT or rentgenotomogrammu a brain. Prompt, please.

It depends not on desire of the patient, and from that that the attending physician wishes to exclude or confirm. Research is appointed or nominated exclusively by HIM.

With a question

Hello!

Considering your complaints the most ideal it 3-D image KT - an angiography + KT a cervical department of a backbone, but this research is spent in too small quantity or amount honey. Establishments.

But if to return to a reality. By way of visualization of a status of a backbone, intervertebral disks the most optimum it MRT. If to estimate or appreciate a status of vessels of a neck (first of all pozvonochnyh arteries), it UZDG (or duplex scanning) with functional assays (turns, inclinations of a head).

oksi
I shall add, that a giddiness in oprededlennom the position, appearing at turn of a head completely not necessarily arises because of *quot; ?ONO?nO?a*quot; or pathologies pozvonochnyh arteries. Therefore I join Alexey, by way of the plan of inspection. At otsutsvii pathologies pozvonochnyh arteries during duplex scanning can and it is not meaningful to do or make the tomogram.

In any case the doctor observing you should solve.

Alexandria
And what have checked up in surdotsentre?

Excuse for an idiotic question, but, except for a status of acoustical nerves, something or something else has been checked up?

I about an item giddiness. The otolith in the semicircular channel can dangles or hangs about...

Disobedient

---hello. To YOU it is shown MRT research shenogo a department of a backbone.