PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hyperkinesia

user_2005
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear doctors! Having read through some clauses or articles on the Internet in absentia has diagnosed the husband. At it or him the left eye constantly twitches, thus even as is rolled up, and thus still also the left brachium consensually moves, and happens, the left arm or hand. I think, what is it a hyperkinesia. Very hardly to persuade it or him to address in this occasion to the doctor. But it seems to me, that illness or disease progresses and it is necessary to struggle somehow with her. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to cure a hyperkinesia without application of any strong medicines which can negatively affect or influence nervous system? Perhaps, there is any psychological influence? Tried or tasted restful type of Leonurus, Valeriana, it is new-Passitum, but it does not help or assist..: (Also can be will prompt, where it is possible to address in Petersburg in this occasion? It would not be desirable to risk and trust in not skilled or experienced doctors... Thankful in advance.

Demid
Tell or Say, how for a long time it has appeared, and with what rate progresses? How much years to the husband? Then it has begun? Except for the described complaints, whether is still what or problemmy? Other chronic diseases?

Fasda
To the husband of 30 years. Has appeared approximately in 16-18 years. The husband speaks, that does not remember precisely because of what. But I think, that there was any strong experience or a shock in army about which he does not wish to speak. Native speak, that while he went to school all there are, and then has gradually started to be shown. Progresses gradually, but it is not so strong. We with the husband together 6 years - for this time concerning a former status became worse than percent or interests on 20-30 probably. That is reductions began to occur or happen more often and more strongly. It would not be desirable to start it because deterioration are though also small. In the rest serious problems any are not present. Chronic diseases too are not present. Can be it is necessary to pass or take place any inspection?... Advise, please, something.

Jam
I on your place would not be engaged in self-diagnostics, and have addressed to the doctor. That you consider or count as a hyperkinesia, can quite be a version of an epileptic attack.