PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Asimetrija departments of ventricular system

els
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. To my daughter 3 months, yesterday on NSG have diagnosed; asimetrija departments of ventricular system (S-4,2, D-2,2) .nam did or made NSG at a birth and all was in norm or rate. Than it could be caused or called and what there can be consequences. Treatment yet have not appointed or nominated, have told or said to come in 3 months for repeated inspection

Thanks.

nikat
It absolutely nothing means.

danaya1961
Treatment also cannot be appointed or nominated on NSG since at absence of objective problems results of ultrasound in calculation are not accepted. You have complaints?

P.S. See report Algor.

Orsik
Treatment also cannot be appointed or nominated on NSG since at absence of objective problems results of ultrasound in calculation are not accepted. You have complaints?

P.S. See report Algor.

Complaints only on a regurgitation and so the child develops normally, at the neurologist of claims are not present. Us and on NSG have sent because of that that she belchs. The first 1,5 months did not belch, and the beginnings then. It is and more put : attributes of a hypoxia. Have appointed or nominated 6.

Thanks.

Elena_M
The regurgitation is is more often caused by features of a structure children's zheludochno- a tract and-or errors of feeding, than neurologic problems. About a hypoxia is not the diagnosis, and personal sensation of one of doctors which in the diagnosis is not born or not taken out. Apparently, the neurologist is not necessary to you. It is necessary to communicate with pediatrists.

osta
The regurgitation is is more often caused by features of a structure children's zheludochno- a tract and-or errors of feeding, than neurologic problems. About a hypoxia is not the diagnosis, and personal sensation of one of doctors which in the diagnosis is not born or not taken out. Apparently, the neurologist is not necessary to you. It is necessary to communicate with pediatrists.

Certainly well it and was, but the hypoxia was put not by the neurologist, it or she was put on NSG, in the same place and have told or said that if the liquid will increase or be enlarged, business can reach and an operative measure.

smirnovtov
Certainly well it and was, but the hypoxia was put not by the neurologist, it or she was put on NSG, in the same place and have told or said that if the liquid will increase or be enlarged, business can reach and an operative measure.

Let that who it has told or said goes to Bobruisk!:)

Odaliska
*quot; a????*quot; not *quot; ?OaonO*quot;, it not the diagnosis, and the fact of a disadvantage of oxygen somewhere. In all cases a reference point for the doctor is the clinical picture, i.e. + survey, instead of NSG. I insist on change of the neurologist.

Conrad
*quot; a????*quot; not *quot; ?OaonO*quot;, it not the diagnosis, and the fact of a disadvantage of oxygen somewhere. In all cases a reference point for the doctor is the clinical picture, i.e. + survey, instead of NSG. I insist on change of the neurologist.

Thanks big for the answer, nevertheless the child small and I very much worried. And to the neuropathologist went purely or cleanly dle survey to 3 months, he/she is the doctor with NSG zapuga. And that that asimetrija, that means it?

anna_r
He/she is the doctor with NSG zapuga. Doctor NSG has no right to concern or touch clinic.

And that that asimetrija, that means it? Nothing means, we about it or this of mansion write which time.

kuziaart
Doctor NSG has no right to concern or touch clinic.

Nothing means, we about it or this of mansion write which time.

Thanks big for answers, and that I some days itself become hysterical.